Kia Optima workshop repair & service manual for model year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007. This is manual used by technicians at the dealerships to maintain service, diagnose and repair you vehicle.
This Kia Optima manual complete with step-by-step instructions (pictures and easy to follow directions), illustrations, wiring schematics, and specifications to completely repair your vehicle easily!
This manual are supported all operation system such as: Windows 7, Vista 32 Vista 64, XP, Me, 2000, NT, 98 and MAC. All pages are printable, so print off what you need & take it with your vehicle and workshop. You also can blow-up instruction image and print off enlarged copies.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS:
- Engine Overhaul & Rebuilding
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Troubleshooting Codes
- Wiring Diagrams
- Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
- Engine Performance
- Front End Procedures & Specifications
- Transmission Information
- Air Conditioning Service & Capacities
- Computer Diagnostic Codes
- Firing Orders
- Detailed Specifications Covered
- Factory Maintenance Schedules & Charts
- Serpentine Belt Routings with Diagrams
- Timing Belt Service Procedures
- Driving Concerns
- Complete Torque Specifications
- U-Joint & CV-Joint Service Procurers
- Repair Procedures
- Complete Wiring Diagrams
- Hundreds of Illustrations
Save Money $$ by doing your own repairs! These manuals make it easy for any skill level WITH THESE VERY EASY TO FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD means NO SHIPPING COST or WAITING FOR A CD TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL...
Tags: kia optima engine repair