To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual:
2010 Ranger XP
2010 Ranger HD
2010 Ranger Crew
2010 Ranger 6x6
2010 Polaris Ranger XP 800
2010 Polaris Ranger HD 800
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
2010 Polaris Ranger 6x6 800
Production/model years: 2010
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Addressing Common Issues: Ultimate Guide to UTV Maintenance and Upgrades for the 2010 Polaris Ranger XP, HD, Crew, and 6x6 in PDF Format"
If you own a 2010 Polaris Ranger XP, HD, Crew, or 6x6, this comprehensive guide provides you with essential information about engine specifications, maintenance intervals, common issues and solutions, popular tuning tips, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. Whether you're looking to maximize the performance or ensure proper maintenance of your UTV, this guide has got you covered.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 2010 Polaris Ranger XP, HD, Crew, and 6x6 are equipped with a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, fuel-injected engine.
• Engine displacement: 760cc.
• Horsepower: Approximately 40 HP.
• Torque: Around 50 lb-ft.
• Transmission: Variable Transmission (CVT) with forward, neutral, and reverse.
• Fuel capacity: 9 gallons (34 liters).
• Cooling system: Liquid-cooled with a fan.
• Ignition system: Electronic ignition.
• Suspension: Independent suspension on all four wheels.
• Ground clearance: 12 inches (30.5 cm).
• Turning radius: 15 feet (4.6 meters).
• Towing capacity: Up to 1,500 pounds (680 kg).
• Payload capacity: Up to 1,500 pounds (680 kg).
• Wheelbase: 76 inches (193 cm).
• Front and rear brake type: Hydraulic disc brakes.
• Front and rear tire size: 25 x 10-12.
• Overall length: 116 inches (294.6 cm).
• Overall width: 60 inches (152.4 cm).
• Overall height: 76 inches (193 cm).
• Dry weight: Approximately 1,225 lbs (556 kg).
• Available in various color options.
• Features On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for enhanced traction and control.
• Equipped with a digital instrument cluster for easy monitoring of speed, fuel level, and other vital information.
• Comes with a comfortable bench seat and adjustable driver seat.
• Features a protective cab frame and rollover protection structure (ROPS) for safety.
• Offers ample storage space with a rear cargo box and multiple storage compartments.
• Comes with standard halogen headlights and taillights.
• Equipped with power steering for easier maneuverability.
• Offers a range of optional accessories, such as roofs, windshields, winches, and plows.
• Designed for both work and recreational purposes, offering versatility and durability.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues/Solutions:
► Oil and filter change: Recommended every 50 hours of operation or annually, whichever comes first.
► Air filter: Clean or replace every 50 hours of operation or as needed to maintain optimal performance.
► Spark plugs: Inspect and replace as necessary.
► Cooling system: Regularly check coolant levels and ensure the radiator is clean and free of debris.
► Belt inspection: Regularly inspect the drive belt for wear and replace if necessary.
► Battery: Keep the battery terminals clean and charged.
► Common issues may include electrical problems, belt slippage, and overheating. Solutions involve checking connections, ensuring proper belt tension, and maintaining a clean cooling system.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the exhaust system for improved performance and a deeper sound.
* Installing a snorkel kit for water crossings and increased water resistance.
* Adding a winch for increased versatility and recovery capabilities.
* Upgrading the suspension for enhanced off-road performance.
* Installing LED light bars or additional lighting for improved visibility.
* Upgrading the wheels and tires for better traction and ground clearance.
* Adding a roof or windshield for increased comfort and weather protection.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Snowplows for clearing snow.
■ Cab enclosures for protection against the elements.
■ Windshields and wind deflectors.
■ Cargo boxes and bed extenders for increased hauling capacity.
■ Audio systems and speakers.
■ Winches and winch mounts.
■ LED light bars and auxiliary lighting.
■ Gun racks and bow holders.
■ Skid plates for underbody protection.
■ Lift kits for increased ground clearance.
■ Wheel and tire packages for different terrains.
■ Storage covers for protection during storage.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses of the UTVs:
☺ Powerful and reliable engine performance.
☺ Excellent off-road capabilities.
☺ Versatile for both work and recreational use.
☺ Ample storage space and payload capacity.
☺ Comfortable seating for driver and passengers.
☻ Some owners have reported issues with electrical components.
☻ Suspension may be stiff for some users.
☻ Maintenance and replacement parts can be expensive.
Frequently Repaired Parts and Common Repairs:
→ Drive belt replacements.
→ Spark plug replacements.
→ Battery replacements.
→ Suspension component repairs.
→ Electrical system repairs.
→ Brake system maintenance and repairs.
→ Cooling system maintenance and repairs.
→ Steering system maintenance and repairs.
→ Fuel system maintenance and repairs.
→ Tire replacements.
→ Ignition system repairs.
Access the comprehensive shop handbook for your Polaris UTV by simply clicking the green button to initiate the download. Upon completion of payment, you will find the download link for the official Polaris OEM shop manual and parts catalog on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download details.