To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are included in this manual: TTR-125ELWLWE / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
Engine: 124 cc, 2-valve, SOHC, air-cooled, four-stroke, single
Production year(s): 2004
Language: English (some of our manuals are multilanguage)
"Download the Manual to Fix Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE Issues: Technical Data and Maintenance Tips for Optimal Performance"
Get ready to unleash the full potential of your 2004 Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE bike with our comprehensive manual! Whether you're facing issues or aiming to keep your bike in top-notch condition, our guide has got you covered. Discover engine specifications, technical data, and maintenance tips to ensure your Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE runs like a dream. We'll also share popular tuning tips and compatible accessories for enhancing your bike's performance. Read on to find out how to effectively maintain your Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE for years of thrilling rides.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder
• Displacement: 124cc
• Bore x Stroke: 54.0 mm x 54.0 mm
• Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
• Carburetion: Mikuni VM20SS
• Ignition System: CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition)
• Starting System: Kick-start
• Transmission: 5-speed, constant mesh
• Clutch: Wet, multiple-disc
• Final Drive: Chain
• Front Suspension: Telescopic fork, 7.1 inches travel
• Rear Suspension: Single shock, 6.6 inches travel
• Front Brake: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
• Rear Brake: Drum, 110mm
• Front Tire: 70/100-19
• Rear Tire: 90/100-16
• Seat Height: 31.7 inches
• Ground Clearance: 10.4 inches
• Wheelbase: 50.0 inches
• Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
• Dry Weight: 170 lbs
Facts and Details:
- The 2004 Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE is a lightweight and reliable off-road motorcycle, perfect for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
- Its air-cooled 124cc engine delivers smooth and responsive power, ideal for trail riding.
- The 5-speed transmission allows riders to navigate various terrains with ease.
- The bike's robust suspension provides excellent handling and comfort on rough surfaces.
- With its low seat height and manageable weight, the TTR-125ELWLWE is easy to handle for riders of all ages.
- The kick-start system ensures reliable starting, even in challenging conditions.
- The hydraulic front disc brake provides strong and predictable stopping power, enhancing rider safety.
- The TTR-125ELWLWE's rugged frame and durable components make it suitable for off-road adventures.
- Its simple and user-friendly design makes it easy to maintain and service.
- The bike's moderate ground clearance allows it to tackle obstacles without difficulty.
- The compact wheelbase contributes to nimble handling and agility on the trails.
- Its 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels offer a balance of stability and maneuverability.
- The TTR-125ELWLWE's fuel-efficient engine ensures long rides with fewer refueling stops.
- The bike's ergonomic seat and handlebar position provide a comfortable riding experience.
- The drum rear brake offers reliable stopping power for controlled braking.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Change engine oil and filter at regular intervals as specified in the owner's manual.
► Clean and oil the air filter regularly to maintain proper engine performance.
► Check and adjust the chain tension to avoid excessive wear and improve power transfer.
► Inspect the tires for wear and maintain the recommended air pressure for better traction.
► Grease all pivot points, including the swingarm and suspension components, to reduce friction.
► Clean the carburetor and fuel system periodically to prevent clogging and fuel delivery issues.
► Verify that the brakes are functioning correctly and adjust as needed for efficient braking.
► Check and tighten all fasteners and bolts to ensure safety and structural integrity.
► Keep the bike clean and free from mud and debris after off-road rides to prevent corrosion.
Common Issues and Solutions:
Issue: Difficulty starting the bike.
Solution: Check the spark plug, air filter, and carburetor; clean or replace as necessary.
Issue: Engine running rough or stalling.
Solution: Clean the carburetor and fuel system; check for clogged jets or passages.
Issue: Poor braking performance.
Solution: Inspect brake pads and shoes for wear; replace if worn out.
Issue: Chain skipping or jumping.
Solution: Adjust the chain tension and replace if worn or stretched.
Issue: Rough suspension or bottoming out.
Solution: Check and adjust the suspension settings according to rider weight and preferences.
Tips for Effective Maintenance:
■ Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule provided in the owner's manual.
■ Clean the bike thoroughly after each ride, paying attention to critical areas like the chain and air filter.
■ Use high-quality engine oil and perform regular oil changes to prolong engine life.
■ Keep the chain properly lubricated and tensioned to ensure smooth power transfer.
■ Inspect the brake system regularly and replace brake pads as needed to maintain effective stopping power.
■ Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications for Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE:
Although the TTR-125ELWLWE is a reliable off-road bike, some riders may opt for these popular modifications:
* Installing a performance exhaust system for increased power and a more aggressive sound.
* Upgrading the air filter and rejetting the carburetor for improved engine performance.
* Adding a high-flow air filter and removing the airbox snorkel for better air intake.
Accessories and Attachments:
♦ Skid Plate: Protects the engine and frame from impacts and debris.
♦ Handguards: Provides protection for hands from branches and other trail obstacles.
♦ Graphics and Decals: Customize the bike's appearance with various graphic kits.
♦ Seat Cover: Improves grip and adds a personalized touch to the seat.
♦ Frame Guards: Protects the bike's frame from wear and scratches during off-road rides.
♦ Kickstand: Offers added convenience when parking the bike.
♦ Handlebar Grips: Upgrade to more comfortable and durable grips for better control.
♦ Exhaust Heat Shield: Shields the rider from excess heat generated by the exhaust.
♦ Performance Air Filter: Improves airflow for enhanced engine performance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Owners praise the bike's reliability and easy maintenance.
☺ The TTR-125ELWLWE's lightweight and nimble handling are appreciated for off-road riding.
☺ Beginner riders find it easy to learn on and build confidence.
☺ The bike's low seat height makes it suitable for riders of all ages and heights.
☻ Some riders may find the suspension a bit soft for aggressive riding.
☻ The drum rear brake is sometimes criticized for its less aggressive stopping power.
☻ Experienced riders may desire more power for advanced trail riding.
The 2004 Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE is a versatile and reliable off-road bike, perfect for beginners and enthusiasts seeking adventure on the trails. Its user-friendly design and low maintenance requirements make it an excellent choice for riders of all levels. Regular maintenance, proper care, and occasional upgrades allow riders to experience the full potential of the TTR-125ELWLWE. With its comfortable ergonomics and smooth power delivery, this bike offers endless fun and excitement on any off-road journey.
To buy the Yamaha TTR-125ELWLWE detailed shop manual/repair guide in PDF format, simply click the green button and make the payment via PayPal on [RL] marketplace.
After making the payment, you'll find the OEM Yamaha parts list/shop handbook download link on the checkout page, and we'll promptly email you the payment confirmation.