Repair/Overhaul your SUV: Get this Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd Patrol manual / repair guide.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 2007, 2008
The following models are covered by this manual: Patrol / Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd
Nissan Patrol Y61
Nissan Patrol GU
Nissan Patrol GR
Nissan Patrol Safari
Nissan Patrol Super Safari
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get Your Hands on the Ultimate Nissan Patrol Manual: Everything You Need to Know About the 1998-2008 Models"
The Nissan Patrol is a legendary SUV that has been around since the 1950s. The 1998-2008 models of the Patrol are some of the most popular and sought-after SUVs of their time. If you own one of these vehicles or are planning to buy one, you'll want to have access to a comprehensive manual that covers everything from engine specs to maintenance procedures.
The Nissan Patrol is a series of large SUVs produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan from 1951 to the present day. The 1998-2008 Nissan Patrol is a fourth-generation model of the Patrol series, which was sold in many countries around the world. It was offered in both 3-door and 5-door body styles, and was powered by a range of petrol and diesel engines. The fourth-generation Nissan Patrol was known for its off-road capabilities and durability, and was a popular choice for both commercial and private use.
20 Engine Specs/Technical Specifications for the 1998-2008 Nissan Patrol:
• Engine type: petrol or diesel
• Engine size: 4.5L, 4.8L, 3.0L, 2.8L
• Horsepower: 129-275 hp
• Torque: 231-472 lb-ft
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic, 5-speed automatic, 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual
• Fuel tank capacity: 95-140 liters
• Curb weight: 2,300-2,900 kg
• Towing capacity: 2,500-3,500 kg
• Wheelbase: 2,850-3,200 mm
• Length: 4,815-5,100 mm
• Width: 1,830-1,935 mm
• Height: 1,900-1,995 mm
• Ground clearance: 210-270 mm
• Front suspension: independent double wishbone
• Rear suspension: multi-link with coil springs
• Front brakes: ventilated discs
• Rear brakes: ventilated discs or drums
• Steering: power-assisted rack-and-pinion
• 4WD system: part-time or full-time, with high and low range options
• Differential: front and rear, with limited-slip or locking options
Get immediate access to the comprehensive Nissan Patrol manual by purchasing it from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. Once your payment is confirmed through PayPal, we will promptly email you with all the necessary download information to access your Nissan Patrol manual.
Price: 18.99 USD