Do you want to service, repair or maintain your Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Wide Glide FXD yourself?
Fix your used Harley with the help of this Harley-Davidson Motor Company service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Manual details and specs:
Harley Davidson Dyna FXD 2005 repair manual
or used motorbike with the help of this very detailed and specific Harley-Davidson Dyna service guide and workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Production year(s): 02, 2002
Model, type / Brand: Dyna, Super, Wide, Glide, FXD / Harley-Davidson Motor Company - all styles covered, all trim levels
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide - Engine: 1449cc, 45Â° V-twin, OHV, air cooled, V2, four-stroke, 67.44 HP (49.6 kW) @ 5500 rpm, 106.0 Nm (10.8 kgf-m or 78.2 ft.lbs) @ 2900 RPM, 8.8:1, 95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches), 2 valves per cylinder, Overhead Valves (OHV), Single-fire, non-wasted, map-controlled spark ignition, Dry sump, internally mounted, crank driven gerotor pressure and dual scavenge pump.,
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport - Engine: dito
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport - Engine: dito
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider - Engine: dito
- 2002 Harley-Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide - Engine: dito
- 2002 Harley-Davidson Dyna Police - Engine: dito
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Additionally we will email you with all download information, one minute after payment. Note: You have 3 days to download your manual. Please save the downloaded file on your computer.
Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.
Solve your problem! This digital 2002 Harley-Davidson workshop manual contains important information about (for example): Engine, engine installation, engine removal, engine overhaul, adjustments, electrics, final drive, lubrication, cylinder / cylinder head, piston, drive shaft, clutch, suspension, torque specs, brake service, brakes (including ABS System), fuel system, oil, disassembly, schematics, battery, wiring diagram, electric, electronic, review and specs, gear shift, tires, wheels, ignition System, axle, diagnostics codes, chassis, crankshaft, parts list, gearbox, exhaust system, transmission, cooling system, review and specs, engine immobilizer, Oil Injection, differential, periodic checks, electrical wiring diagram, oil change, schematic diagram, functional checks, rebuild, vehicle repair tips, tune-up, body and much more information for repairing, servicing, inspection, replacing or assembly.
The listing is incomplete and only relates to parts that are actually present in your vehicle (depending on the model).
Do it yourself! - DIY - Learn how to fix your motorbike
Most of the 2002 manuals repairloader.com offers, also include a parts list or parts catalog.
We also sell many more 2002 handbooks for troubleshooting, overhaul, maintenance, diagnose and fault-finding, with very detailed and illustrated step-by-step instructions.