Harley Davidson, Touring, Electra Glide, Road King, pdf, 2001
Do you want to service, repair or maintain your Harley Davidson Touring, Electra Glide, Road King yourself?
Learn how to fix your used custom/cruiser bike with the help of this Harley factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (pdf).
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 01, 2001
Model, type / Brand: all styles covered, all trim levels
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard - Engine: 1449 cc, (88.42 cubic inches), V2, four-stroke, 67.0 HP (48.9 kW)) @ 5400 RPM, 110.0 Nm (11.2 kgf-m or 81.1 ft.lbs) @ 3100 RPM, 165.0 km/h (102.5 mph), 95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches), 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled, Belt (final drive).
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLHR/FLHRI Road King - Engine: dito
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic - Engine: dito
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLTR/FLTRI Road Glide - Engine: dito
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLHTC/FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic - Engine: dito
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide - Engine: dito
- 2001 Harley Davidson FLTRSEI2 - Engine: dito
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual format: pdf / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: Paypal or creditcard.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Additionally we will send you an email with all download information, one minute after payment. Note: You have 3 days to download your manual. Please save the downloaded file on your computer.
Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.
Solve your problem! This digital 01 Harley Davidson fsm contains information (for example) about: Engine, engine installation, engine removal, engine overhaul, adjustments, lubrication, electrics, final drive, cylinder / cylinder head, piston, drive shaft, charging system, clutch, suspension, torque specs, brake service, brakes (including ABS System), fuel system, oil, disassembly, schematics, battery, wiring diagram, electric, cruise control, tools, electronic, gear shift, tires, wheels, ignition System, axle, diagnostics codes, chassis, crankshaft, parts list, gearbox, exhaust system, SRS, Oil Injection, transmission, cooling system, steering, engine immobilizer, differential, transaxle, review and specs, periodic checks, electrical wiring diagram, oil change, schematic diagram, rebuild, vehicle repair tips, tune-up, body and much more information for repairing, servicing, inspection or assembly.
The listing is incomplete and only relates to parts that are actually present in your vehicle (depending on the model).
Do it yourself! - DIY
We also sell many more Harley Davidson Harley Davidson 2001 handbooks for troubleshooting, maintenance, overhaul, diagnose and fault finding, with very detailed and illustrated step by step instructions.
Most of the 2001 manuals repairloader.com offers, also include a parts list / parts catalog.