Harley Davidson, Softail, Fat Boy, Springer, Classic, pdf
Do you want to service, repair or maintain your Harley Davidson Softail, Fat Boy, Springer, Classic yourself?
Fix your used cruiser motorbike with the help of this Harley Davidson factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (pdf).
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 04, Harley Davidson
Model, type / Brand: Softail, Fat Boy, Springer, Classic / Harley Davidson - all styles covered, all trim levels
- 2004 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC/FLSTCIM - Engine: 1449.0 ccm (88.42 cubic inches), air cooled, V2, four-stroke, 102.0 Nm (10.4 kgf-m or 75.2 ft.lbs) @ 3500 RPM, 8.8:1, 95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches), 2 valves per cylinder, Double Overhead Cams/Twin Cam (DOHC)
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC - Engine: 1449 cc / 88.4 cu-in, four stroke, 45Â° V-Twin, Twin Cam 88Â® vibration isolation-mounted Valves Pushrod-operated overhead valves; w/ hydraulic self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder, air cooled, 95.3 x 101.6 mm.
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/FLSTNI - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/FLSTFI - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce FXSTD/FXSTDI - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Springer Softail FXSTS - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail Standard FXST - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson FLSTFI Fat Boy - Engine: dito
- 2004 Harley Davidson Softail FLSTDSE2 - Engine: dito
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual format: pdf / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: Paypal or creditcard.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Additionally we will send you an email with all download information, one minute after payment. Note: You have 3 days to download your manual. Please save the downloaded file on your computer.
Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.
Solve your problem! This digital Harley Davidson workshop manual contains important information about (for example): Engine, engine installation, engine removal, engine overhaul, adjustments, electrics, final drive, lubrication, cylinder / cylinder head, piston, drive shaft, clutch, suspension, torque specs, brake service, brakes (including ABS System), fuel system, review and specs, disassembly, schematics, battery, wiring diagram, electric, cruise control, charging system, electronic, gear shift, tires, wheels, ignition System, review, diagnostics codes, chassis, crankshaft, parts list, gearbox, exhaust system, transmission, cooling system, steering, engine immobilizer, Oil Injection, differential, lights, periodic checks, electrical wiring diagram, oil change, schematic diagram, functional checks, rebuild, vehicle repair tips, tune-up, body and much more information for repairing, servicing, inspection, replacing or assembly.
The listing is incomplete and only relates to parts that are actually present in your vehicle (depending on the model).
Do it yourself! - DIY - Learn how to fix your motorcycle.
Most of the manuals repairloader.com offers, also include a parts list or parts catalog.
We also sell many more 2004 Harley Davidson handbooks for troubleshooting, overhaul, maintenance, diagnose and fault finding, with very detailed and illustrated step by step instructions.