Do you want to service, repair or maintain your Harley-Davidson yourself?
Fix your used custom / cruiser bike with the help of this factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 05, 2005
Model, type / Brand: Softail, Fat Boy, Springer, Classic / Harley-Davidson Motor Company / Harley- all styles covered, all trim levels
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC/FLSTCIM - Engine: 1449.0 ccm (88.42 cubic inches), V2, four-stroke, 102.0 Nm (10.4 kgf-m or 75.2 ft.lbs) @ 3500 RPM, 8.8:1, 95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches), Injection. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI ), air cooled, Double Overhead Cams/Twin Cam (DOHC)
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/FLSTNI - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/FLSTFI - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce FXSTD/FXSTDI - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Softail FXSTS - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard FXST - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson FLSTFI 15th Anniversary Fat Boy - Engine: dito
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTFSE - Engine: dito
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Additionally we will email you with all download information, one minute after payment. Note: You have 3 days to download your manual. Please save the downloaded file on your computer.
Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.
Solve your problem! This digital HD 2005 service manual contains important information about (for example): Engine, engine installation, engine removal, engine overhaul, adjustments, electrics, final drive, lubrication, cylinder / cylinder head, piston, drive shaft, clutch, suspension, torque specs, brake service, brakes (including ABS System), fuel system, oil, disassembly, schematics, battery, wiring diagram, electric, cruise control, charging system, tools, electronic, gear shift, tires, wheels, ignition System, axle, diagnostics codes, chassis, crankshaft, parts list, gearbox, exhaust system, SRS, transmission, cooling system, steering, engine immobilizer, Oil Injection, differential, transaxle, lights, periodic checks, electrical wiring diagram, oil change, schematic diagram, functional checks, rebuild, vehicle repair tips, review and specs, tune-up, body and much more information for repairing, servicing, inspection, replacing or assembly.
The listing is incomplete and only relates to parts that are actually present in your vehicle (depending on the model).
Do it yourself! - DIY - Learn how to fix your Harley.
Most of the 2005 manuals repairloader.com offers, also include a parts list or parts catalog.
We also sell many more 2005 handbooks for troubleshooting, overhaul, maintenance, diagnose and fault-finding, with very detailed and illustrated step-by-step instructions.