Take matters into your own hands by repairing your compact car with the help of this must-have PDF: The Original Subaru Impreza shop handbook.
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 2007
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Impreza / Subaru Corporation
Subaru Impreza 2.5i Sedan
Subaru Impreza 2.5i Wagon
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
Subaru Impreza WRX STI
H4SO Engine (non-turbo)
H4DOTC Engine (turbo)
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Repair Manual for the 2007 Subaru Impreza - Unlock the Secrets to Efficient Maintenance and Performance Enhancement"
Are you a proud owner of a 2007 Subaru Impreza looking to maximize its performance and keep it in top-notch condition? Look no further! Our comprehensive repair manual is now available for download, providing you with a wealth of knowledge and technical specifications to help you maintain, repair, and even enhance your Subaru Impreza. From engine specs and common issues to maintenance tips and popular modifications, this manual is your ultimate guide to getting the most out of your vehicle.
Engine Specifications/Technical Specifications for the 2007 Subaru Impreza:
• The 2007 Subaru Impreza comes equipped with a 2.5-liter flat-four engine.
• The engine produces an output of 173 horsepower and 166 lb-ft of torque.
• It features a 16-valve double overhead cam (DOHC) configuration.
• The Impreza offers a compression ratio of 10.0:1.
• Fuel delivery is managed through sequential multi-point fuel injection.
• The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission system.
• The Subaru Impreza boasts an all-wheel-drive system for enhanced traction and stability.
• It features a MacPherson strut front suspension and a double wishbone rear suspension.
• The vehicle offers a turning circle diameter of approximately 34.8 feet.
• The 2007 Impreza can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in around 8.4 seconds.
• It has a top speed of approximately 125 mph.
• The Subaru Impreza has a fuel tank capacity of 15.9 gallons.
• The curb weight of the vehicle ranges between 2,970 to 3,150 pounds, depending on the trim level.
• It offers a ground clearance of 6.1 inches.
• The Impreza has a wheelbase of 103.1 inches.
• It features front and rear disc brakes for reliable stopping power.
• The vehicle comes with 16-inch alloy wheels as standard.
• The 2007 Impreza offers a spacious interior with a seating capacity of up to five passengers.
• It provides a cargo capacity of 11.3 cubic feet.
• The Subaru Impreza has a total length of 173.8 inches.
• It has a width of 68.5 inches and a height of 57.9 inches.
• The vehicle features front and rear stabilizer bars for improved handling.
• It comes with power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering.
• The 2007 Impreza has a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
• It offers standard safety features such as anti-lock brakes (ABS) and dual front airbags.
Facts and Details:
- The 2007 Impreza marked the debut of the third-generation model, featuring a more refined design and improved performance.
- Subaru introduced the WRX and WRX STI trims in 2007, catering to performance enthusiasts.
- The Impreza WRX STI variant offered a powerful 2.5-liter turbocharged engine producing 293 horsepower.
- The 2007 Impreza gained popularity for its exceptional all-wheel-drive system, providing superior handling and stability.
- It became a favorite choice among rally enthusiasts and those seeking a versatile and capable compact car.
- The Subaru Impreza received praise for its precise steering and responsive handling, offering an engaging driving experience.
- In 2007 In 2007, the Subaru Impreza received a facelift, featuring a more aggressive front grille and updated headlights, giving it a sportier appearance.
- The Impreza WRX model was equipped with a functional hood scoop, allowing for better airflow to the intercooler and improving performance.
- Subaru offered a variety of exterior color options for the 2007 Impreza, including iconic rally-inspired shades like World Rally Blue and Aspen White.
- The interior of the 2007 Impreza boasted a driver-focused design, with well-placed controls and supportive seats for a comfortable and engaging driving experience.
- The Impreza offered ample safety features, including Subaru's Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system, providing enhanced stability and traction on various road conditions.
Maintenance Intervals and General Tips:
- The 2007 Subaru Impreza should undergo regular oil changes every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or as recommended in the owner's manual.
- Air filters should be inspected and replaced if necessary every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Spark plugs should be replaced every 30,000 miles to maintain optimal engine performance.
- Brake fluid should be replaced every 30,000 miles to ensure efficient braking system operation.
- It is recommended to have the coolant flushed and replaced every 60,000 miles to prevent engine overheating.
- Regularly check and maintain tire pressure to ensure even wear and fuel efficiency.
- Keep the exterior and interior of the vehicle clean and protected from the elements to maintain its overall condition.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for specific service intervals.
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Some owners have reported issues with head gasket leaks. It is important to monitor coolant levels and address any signs of overheating promptly. Repairing or replacing the head gasket may be necessary.
- The 2007 Impreza may experience a faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor, causing rough idling or engine stalling. Cleaning or replacing the sensor can resolve this issue.
- Some owners have encountered transmission problems, such as slipping or difficulty shifting. It is advisable to have the transmission fluid checked and serviced regularly.
- Electrical issues, such as malfunctioning power windows or faulty wiring, have been reported. Inspecting the electrical connections and addressing any damaged components can help resolve these problems.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Upgrading the exhaust system can improve engine performance and provide a more aggressive sound.
- Installing a cold air intake system can enhance airflow to the engine, increasing power and responsiveness.
- Adding a performance chip or ECU (Engine Control Unit) tuning can optimize the engine's parameters for improved performance.
- Upgrading suspension components, such as struts and sway bars, can enhance handling and cornering abilities.
- Installing aftermarket wheels and tires can not only improve the vehicle's appearance but also enhance grip and traction.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Weatherproof floor mats and cargo liners to protect the interior from dirt and spills.
- Roof racks and cargo carriers for additional storage capacity.
- Performance-oriented upgrades like sport exhaust systems, cold air intakes, and turbochargers.
- Styling accessories such as body kits, spoilers, and decals to personalize the vehicle's appearance.
- Upgraded audio systems, including speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers, for enhanced entertainment.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Owners often appreciate the Subaru Impreza's all-wheel-drive system, which provides excellent traction and stability, especially in inclement weather conditions.
- The Impreza is praised for its responsive handling and precise steering, making it a fun car to drive.
- Owners have reported that the Impreza offers a comfortable and spacious interior, suitable for both daily commutes and longer journeys.
- Many owners find the fuel efficiency of the 2007 Impreza to be satisfactory, allowing for cost-effective driving.
- The safety features, including ABS and dual front airbags, are highly valued by owners, providing peace of mind on the road.
- Some owners appreciate the availability of performance-oriented trims like the WRX and WRX STI, offering a thrilling driving experience.
- The durability and reliability of the Subaru Impreza are often praised, with many owners reporting minimal issues over extended periods of ownership.
- However, some owners have mentioned that the ride quality can be firm, especially on rough road surfaces.
- The rear legroom in the Impreza may be slightly cramped for taller passengers, according to a few owner reviews.
- While the stock sound system is decent, some owners suggest upgrading the audio components for better overall sound quality.
Begin the download of your Subaru shop handbook by purchasing the PDF version securely through www.repairloader.com using PayPal or a credit card. Once your payment is completed, the official Subaru OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be instantly available on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you all the necessary download information to ensure a seamless experience.
Price: 18.99 USD