To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Learn how to fix your used snowmobile with the help of this Ski-Doo factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 1999
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Ski-Doo / Bombardier
TUNDRA R 3272
SKANDIC 380 (Canada) 1364
SKANDIC 380 (US) 1365
SKANDIC 500 (Canada) 1361
SKANDIC 500 (US) 1362
TOURING E (Canada) 1359
TOURING E (US) 1434
TOURING LE (Canada) 1357
TOURING LE (US) 1358
TOURING SLE (Canada) 1354
TOURING SLE (US) 1355
FORMULA S (Canada) 1351
FORMULA SL (Canada) 1348
FORMULA SL (US) 1349
FORMULA DELUXE 380 (Canada) 1384
FORMULA DELUXE 380 (US) 1385
FORMULA DELUXE 500 (Canada) 1386
FORMULA DELUXE 500 (US) 1387
MX Z 440 (Canada) 1409
MX Z 440 (Canada) 1448
MX Z 440 (US) 1410
MX Z 440 (US) 1449
MX Z 500 (Canada) 1412
MX Z 500 (Canada) 1450
MX Z 500 (US) 1413
MX Z 500 (US) 1451
MX Z 670 HO (Canada) 1415
MX Z 670 HO (Canada) 1452
MX Z 670 HO TH (Canada) 1465
MX Z 670 HO (US) 1416
MX Z 670 HO (US) 1453
MX Z 670 HO TH (US) 1466
FORMULA Z 500 (Canada) 1388
FORMULA Z 500 (US) 1389
FORMULA DELUXE 500 LC (Canada) 1377
FORMULA DELUXE 500 LC (US) 1378
FORMULA DELUXE 583 (Canada) 1380
FORMULA DELUXE 583 (US) 1381
FORMULA Z 583 (Canada) 1391
FORMULA Z 583 (US) 1392
FORMULA Z 670 (Canada) 1393
FORMULA Z 670 (US) 1394
FORMULA DELUXE 670 (Canada) 1382
FORMULA DELUXE 670 (US) 1383
SUMMIT 500 (Canada) 1403
SUMMIT 500 (US) 1404
SUMMIT X 670 (Canada) 1406
SUMMIT X 670 (US) 1407
GRAND TOURING 500 (Canada) 1367
GRAND TOURING 500 (US) 1368
GRAND TOURING 583 (Canada) 1370
GRAND TOURING 583 (US) 1371
SKANDIC WT (Canada) 1429
SKANDIC WT (US) 1430
SKANDIC SWT (Canada) 1431
SKANDIC SWT (US) 1432
SKANDIC WT LC (Canada) 1427
SKANDIC WT LC (US) 1428
MX Z 600 1336/1337/1338 All
MX Z 700 1339/1340/1341 All
MX Zx 440 LC 1342/1343/1344 All
Summit 600 1345/1346/1361 All
Summit 700 1467/1468 All
FORMULA III 600 (Canada) 1396
FORMULA III 600 (US) 1397
FORMULA III 700 (Canada) 1399
FORMULA III 700 (US) 1400
FORMULA III 800 (Canada) 1401
FORMULA III 800 (US) 1402
MACH 1 (Canada) 1422
MACH 1 (US) 1437
MACH 1 R (Canada) 1442
MACH 1 R (US) 1443
MACH Z (Canada) 1418
MACH Z (US) 1435
MACH Z R (Canada) 1439
MACH Z R (US) 1440
MACH Z MH R (US) 1462
MACH Z LT (Canada) 1420
MACH Z LT (US) 1436
MACH Z LT R (Canada) 1445
MACH Z LT R (US) 1446
GRAND TOURING 700 (Can and US) 1373
GRAND TOURING SE (Can and US) 1375
Formula Z 500: 124450001-124450100
Formula Z 600: 124440001-124440100
Formula Z 670: 124430001-124430100
Formula III 600: 124460001-124460100
Formula III 700: 124470001-124470100
Mach 1 700: 124480001-124480100
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download your 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo repair manual for expert tips on maintenance and modifications"
If you're a proud owner of a 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo, then you know just how important it is to keep your machine in top condition. Regular maintenance is essential to ensure that your snowmobile is performing at its best, whether you're cruising down the trails or racing across the snow. To help you out, we've compiled a comprehensive list of engine specs and technical specifications for the 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo, as well as some tips for maintenance, common issues and solutions, and popular modifications.
Engine specs and technical specifications:
• Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, Rotax 2-stroke
• Displacement: 494 cc
• Bore x Stroke: 72 mm x 61 mm
• Carburetion: Mikuni TM40-29
• Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
• Lubrication: Autolube injection
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 US gal. (38 L)
• Primary Drive Clutch: TRA III
• Drive Clutch: TRA III
• Suspension Type: SC-10 III
• Front Suspension Travel: 8.2 in. (208 mm)
• Rear Suspension Travel: 10.7 in. (272 mm)
• Ski Stance: 47 in. (1195 mm)
• Track Width: 15 in. (380 mm)
• Track Length: 121 in. (307 cm)
• Track Type: Camoplast Ripsaw
• Brake Type: Hydraulic
• Brake Diameter: 10 in. (254 mm)
• Ski Type: Precision
• Ski Length: 42 in. (1067 mm)
• Dry Weight: 487 lb. (221 kg)
• Overall Length: 113 in. (287 cm)
• Overall Width: 47 in. (119 cm)
• Overall Height: 46 in. (117 cm)
• Maximum Speed: 93 mph (150 km/h)
• Exhaust System: Tuned pipe and silencer
• Engine Cooling: Liquid
• Chaincase Oil Capacity: 13.7 oz. (400 ml)
• Coolant Capacity: 3.7 qt. (3.5 L)
• Oil Capacity: 3.7 qt. (3.5 L)
• Spark Plug Type: NGK BR9ES
• Spark Plug Gap: 0.024 in. (0.6 mm)
• Drive Belt: 417300166
• Battery: YTX20HL-BS
• Voltage Regulator: 515163800
Facts and details:
- The 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo was offered in six different models: Formula Z 500, Formula Z 600, Formula Z 670, Formula III 600, Formula III 700, and Mach 1 700.
- The Formula III 700 was the top-of-the-line model, with a larger engine and more advanced suspension.
- The Ski-Doo RAVE (Rotax Adjustable Variable Exhaust) system was introduced in 1999, which improved engine performance by optimizing exhaust flow.
- The SC-10 III suspension system was designed to offer better traction and stability than previous models.
- The Precision Ski was designed to provide more precise steering and better handling on icy terrain, making it a popular choice for snowmobilers who love to explore off-trail.
- The 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo was known for its sleek and aggressive design, featuring a low profile and bold graphics.
- The Mach 1 700 model was capable of reaching speeds of up to 100 mph (160 km/h).
- The Formula Z 670 model was a popular choice for snowmobile racing, thanks to its powerful engine and excellent handling.
- The Ski-Doo brand has a long and rich history in the snowmobile industry, with the first Ski-Doo machine debuting in 1959.
- The 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo was a favorite among snowmobilers for its combination of power, agility, and reliability.
When it comes to maintenance and repairs, it's important to follow the manufacturer's recommended intervals and guidelines. Here are some general tips - for keeping your 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo in top condition:
- Change the oil and filter regularly to prevent engine damage and improve performance.
- Check the drive belt for wear and replace as needed to maintain optimal power transfer.
- Keep the skis and carbides in good condition to ensure proper handling and steering.
- Clean and lubricate the suspension regularly to prevent wear and tear.
- Check the spark plugs and replace as needed to ensure proper ignition.
- Check the track tension and alignment to prevent damage and improve performance.
- Inspect the brakes and brake pads regularly to ensure reliable stopping power.
Common issues with the 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo can include problems with the fuel system, electrical issues, and wear and tear on the suspension and track. Some solutions may include replacing the fuel pump, checking the wiring and electrical connections, and replacing worn suspension components.
Popular tuning tips and modifications for the 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo can include upgrading the exhaust system, adding a high-performance air filter, and installing a fuel controller or power commander. Other popular modifications can include upgrading the suspension and adding performance shocks, as well as upgrading the skis and carbides for better handling and steering.
There are many accessories and aftermarket options available for the 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo, including custom skis, handlebars, mirrors, and more. Some popular brands include Ski-Doo, Woody's, and Stud Boy.
Owners of the 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo have praised these snowmobiles for their power, speed, and agility, as well as their reliability and durability. Some common strengths of these machines include their advanced suspension systems, powerful engines, and sleek design. Some weaknesses may include issues with the fuel system and electrical problems, although these can often be resolved with regular maintenance and repairs.
Start your Bombardier repair with our PDF manual today by purchasing securely through PayPal or credit card on www.repairloader.com and receive instant download information upon payment confirmation. Your official 1999 Bombardier Ski-Doo service manual/parts list can be downloaded from the checkout page after completing your payment. We will also send you an email with all the download information you need.