To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: 600, 600-D, 610, 611 / Bobcat Company
Bobcat 600 (1960-1965)
Bobcat 600-D (1965-1969)
Bobcat 610 (1970-1972)
Bobcat 611 (1972-1974)
Engine specs (600): 25 hp, 18,6 kW, air cooled, gasoline.
Engine specs (610): Wisconsin, 30 hp, 22,4 kW, gasoline, 4 cylinders, 108 ci, 1,8 L.
Engine specs (611): Deutz diesel, 27,5 hp, 20,5 kW, 2 cylinders,
Production years: 1972, 1973, 1974, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982.
Covers the following Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, 611 Skid Steer Loader serial numbers:
Bobcat 600 - Covers all serial numbers
Bobcat 600-D - Covers all serial numbers
Bobcat 610 - Covers all serial numbers
Bobcat 611 - Covers all serial numbers
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Manual Language: English
"Download the Original Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, 611 Skid Steer Loader Parts List and Manual!"
Unlock the power of the Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, and 611 Skid Steer Loaders with the official parts list and comprehensive manual! Whether you're a proud owner or operator of these reliable workhorses or an enthusiast exploring their capabilities, this downloadable package is a must-have resource. From engine specifications to maintenance tips and tuning possibilities, everything you need to keep your Skid Steer Loader in excellent condition is just a click away. Read on to explore the world of these versatile machines and get ready to elevate your work to the next level!
Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, 611 Skid Steer Loader:
• Engine Type: Gasoline-Powered
• Displacement: 34.5 cubic inches (0.57 liters)
• Horsepower: 16.5 HP
• Fuel Capacity: 7 gallons (26.5 liters)
• Cooling System Capacity: 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters)
• Operating Weight: 2500 lbs (1134 kg) - 2750 lbs (1247 kg) depending on the model
• Rated Operating Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg) - 700 lbs (318 kg) depending on the model
• Tipping Load: 1200 lbs (544 kg) - 1400 lbs (635 kg) depending on the model
• Travel Speed: 6.7 mph (10.8 km/h) - 7.3 mph (11.7 km/h) depending on the model
• Ground Pressure: 4.3 psi (29.6 kPa) - 4.8 psi (33 kPa) depending on the model
• Hydraulic System Capacity: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters)
• Hydraulic Flow: 8.5 gpm (32.2 l/min)
• Lift Arm Path: Radial (600, 600-D), Vertical (610, 611)
• Dump Height: 7.5 ft (2.3 meters) - 9.2 ft (2.8 meters) depending on the model
• Reach at Max Dump Height: 15.6 inches (396 mm) - 21.3 inches (541 mm) depending on the model
• Length with Standard Bucket: 107 inches (2718 mm) - 110.4 inches (2804 mm) depending on the model
• Width with Standard Bucket: 54 inches (1372 mm) - 55.5 inches (1409 mm) depending on the model
• Height with Operator Cab: 79 inches (2007 mm) - 80 inches (2032 mm) depending on the model
• Turning Radius: 57.5 inches (1460 mm) - 58.3 inches (1481 mm) depending on the model
• Hydraulic System Pressure: 2100 psi (144.8 bar)
Facts and Details:
- The Bobcat 600 was introduced in 1960 as the company's first-ever skid steer loader model.
- The 600-D is an upgraded version of the 600, featuring improvements in operator comfort and performance.
- The 610 was released in the early 1970s and became one of the most popular skid steer loaders of its time.
- The 611 was a European model, similar to the 610 but with slight variations to meet regional requirements.
- These skid steer loaders were designed for versatility and could be equipped with various attachments for different tasks.
- The radial lift path of the 600 and 600-D provided excellent digging and dumping capabilities.
- The vertical lift path of the 610 and 611 allowed for maximum reach and lift height.
- These models featured a small and compact design, making them ideal for tight spaces and construction sites.
- The Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, and 611 were known for their reliability and ease of maintenance.
- The simple and straightforward design of these skid steer loaders contributed to their popularity among operators.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Engine Oil: Change the engine oil and filter every 100 to 150 operating hours or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Hydraulic Fluid: Check and replace hydraulic fluid and filters as per the maintenance schedule.
► Fuel Filter: Regularly inspect and change the fuel filter to prevent fuel contamination.
► Cooling System: Clean the radiator and ensure the cooling system is free from debris.
► Tires: Check tire pressure regularly and replace worn or damaged tires promptly.
► Grease Points: Grease all fittings regularly to maintain proper lubrication of moving parts.
► Air Filter: Clean or replace the air filter to prevent dust and debris from entering the engine.
► Belt and Chain Tension: Check and adjust the belt and chain tension as needed.
► Battery: Keep the battery clean and fully charged to avoid starting issues.
► Operating Conditions: Avoid operating the machine in extreme temperatures or harsh conditions.
Tips for Effective Maintenance:
* Stick to a Regular Maintenance Schedule: Follow the manufacturer's maintenance intervals to keep the machine in optimal condition.
* Keep It Clean: Regularly clean the exterior and interior of the loader to prevent dirt and debris buildup.
* Monitor Fluid Levels: Check hydraulic fluid, engine oil, coolant, and fuel levels frequently to ensure proper operation.
* Inspect Attachments: Regularly inspect and maintain attachments to avoid unnecessary strain on the loader.
* Address Issues Promptly: If you notice any unusual noises or performance issues, address them promptly to prevent further damage.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Auxiliary Hydraulics: Upgrade the hydraulic system to increase flow and improve attachment performance.
■ Cab Enclosure: Install a cab enclosure to protect the operator from weather and increase comfort.
■ LED Work Lights: Add LED work lights for enhanced visibility during nighttime operations.
■ Upgraded Tires: Opt for heavy-duty or all-terrain tires to improve traction and durability.
■ High-Flow Attachments: Use high-flow attachments for increased productivity and performance.
Accessories and Attachments:
+ Bucket Attachments (General Purpose, Grapple, High-Capacity)
+ Forks (Pallet, Bale, Utility)
+ Augers (Various Diameters)
+ Graders and Levelers
+ Landscape Rakes
+ Concrete Mixers
+ Snow Blowers
+ Brooms (Angle and Pick-Up)
+ Stump Grinders
+ Hydraulic Breakers
+ Soil Conditioners
+ Planers and Milling Machines
+ Dozer Blades
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Compact size and maneuverability make it ideal for confined spaces and construction sites.
☺ Reliable engine and hydraulic system, requiring minimal downtime for maintenance.
☺ Versatile with a wide range of compatible attachments for various tasks.
☺ User-friendly controls and comfortable operator cab for extended use.
☺ Excellent resale value and long-lasting performance.
☺ Radial and vertical lift paths cater to different application needs.
☻ Limited lifting capacity compared to larger skid steer loader models.
☻ The open cab may not provide adequate protection in extreme weather conditions.
☻ Limited visibility in certain configurations due to the loader's design.
The Bobcat 600, 600-D, 610, and 611 Skid Steer Loaders have left a lasting mark in the construction and landscaping industries for their reliability, versatility, and compact design. With the original parts list and manual downloaded, owners and operators can maximize the performance and longevity of their loaders. Regular maintenance, genuine parts, and proper attachments can enhance productivity and keep these machines running like new. Whether it's digging, lifting, or hauling, the Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders continue to be trusted workhorses that deliver results day in and day out. Embrace the potential of these iconic machines and make the most of their capabilities on your projects!
Most Frequently Needed Repairs and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Hydraulic Hose Replacements: Due to constant use, hydraulic hoses may develop leaks and need replacement.
→ Engine Tune-Ups: Regular tune-ups, including spark plug replacements and fuel system maintenance, are essential for optimal performance.
→ Belt Wear and Tension Adjustment: Belts may wear out over time and require adjustment or replacement to avoid performance issues.
→ Chain and Sprocket Maintenance: Chains and sprockets may wear or become misaligned, necessitating repairs.
→ Tire Replacements: Skid steer loader tires may wear out quickly, especially when used on rough terrains.
→ Brake System Overhaul: Brake components may wear out, leading to reduced stopping power and requiring a thorough brake system overhaul.
→ Starter and Alternator Issues: Starters and alternators may experience failures and need replacement to ensure reliable starting and electrical functions.
→ Seal and Gasket Leaks: Seals and gaskets may develop leaks, leading to fluid leaks and the need for seal replacements.
→ Steering and Axle Repairs: Steering components and axles may require maintenance due to wear and tear.
→ Radiator and Cooling System Repairs: The cooling system may encounter issues, such as leaks or clogs, requiring repairs or flushing.
→ Fuel Injector Problems: Fuel injectors may become clogged or malfunction, affecting engine performance.
→ Battery Replacements: Skid steer loader batteries may need periodic replacements for proper starting and operation.
→ Control Valve Servicing: Control valves may experience wear and require servicing for precise operation.
→ Hydraulic Pump Repairs: Hydraulic pumps may need repairs due to wear or fluid contamination.
→ Bucket and Attachment Welding: Welding may be needed to repair bucket and attachment components that undergo heavy usage.
Get your hands on the detailed Bobcat Skid Steer Loader shop handbook/manual by simply clicking the PDF download button!
After completing the payment, your original Bobcat Skid Steer Loader shop manual and parts list download link will be available on the checkout page, and we will immediately email you the payment confirmation.