To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Revamped your subcompact vehicle with ease by accessing the Subaru Corporation Impreza repair and workshop manual in PDF format, available for instant download.
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 2005, 2006, 2007
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Impreza / Subaru Corporation
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
"Download Subaru Impreza Service Manual for 2005-2007 Models"
If you're looking for a comprehensive guide to maintaining and repairing your 2005-2007 Subaru Impreza, look no further than the service manual. This manual contains detailed information about the technical specifications of the engine, maintenance intervals, common issues and their solutions, tuning tips, available accessories, and more. Keep reading to learn more about this iconic car and how to keep it in top condition.
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• Engine Type: Flat 4, DOHC Turbocharged
• Engine Size: 2.5L/150 cu in
• Horsepower: 230 hp @ 5600 rpm
• Torque: 235 lb-ft @ 3600 rpm
• Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
• Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
• Fuel System: Multi-point injection
• Valvetrain: 16-valve, variable valve timing
• Transmission: 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic
• Drivetrain: All-wheel drive
• Suspension: Independent, MacPherson strut front, double wishbone rear
• Brakes: Ventilated disc front, solid disc rear
• Wheelbase: 103.1 inches
• Overall Length: 173.8 inches
• Overall Width: 68.5 inches
• Overall Height: 56.7 inches
• Curb Weight: 3230-3350 lbs
• Fuel Economy (City/Highway): 20/27 mpg (manual), 19/24 mpg (automatic)
• 0-60 mph: 5.8 seconds (manual), 6.6 seconds (automatic)
• Top Speed: 143 mph
• Turning Circle: 34.8 feet
• Tires: 205/55R16
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 gallons
• EPA Classification: Compact
• Seating Capacity: 5
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The 2005-2007 Subaru Impreza was the first generation to feature the WRX STI model in the United States.
- The STI model featured a Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD) that allowed drivers to adjust the front/rear power split.
- The Impreza was named the 2002-2003 Car of the Year by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada.
- The Impreza was designed to compete in the World Rally Championship, where it won three consecutive manufacturer's titles from 1995-1997.
- The Impreza has been featured in numerous video games, including Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport.
- The Impreza has a loyal fanbase and is a popular platform for aftermarket modifications and tuning.
- The Impreza's all-wheel drive system is known for its exceptional traction and handling in adverse weather conditions.
- The Impreza is often praised for its practicality and reliability, making it a great choice for daily driving.
Maintenance Intervals and Common Issues:
- Oil changes should be performed every 5,000-7,500 miles.
- Spark plugs should be replaced every 60,000 miles.
- Timing belt and water pump should be replaced every 105,000 miles.
- Common issues include head gasket failure, wheel bearing failure, and clutch issues.
- These issues can be addressed by performing regular maintenance and addressing any issues as soon as they arise.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Popular modifications include upgraded exhaust systems, cold air intakes, and turbocharger upgrades.
- Suspension upgrades, such as coilovers and sway bars, can improve handling and cornering.
- Upgrading the brakes with larger rotors and calipers can improve stopping power.
- A tune or engine management system can increase horsepower and torque output.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Performance parts, such as exhaust systems and intakes, are widely available from aftermarket suppliers.
- Interior and exterior styling accessories, such as spoilers and body kits, can be purchased to personalize the appearance of the car.
- Upgraded wheels and tires are available to improve the car's handling and appearance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Owners of the 2005-2007 Subaru Impreza praise the car's performance and all-wheel drive traction.
- Many owners also appreciate the practicality of the car, with its roomy interior and ample cargo space.
- However, some owners have reported issues with head gasket failure and other common problems.
To access the repair manual for your Subaru and make repairs a breeze, simply head to www.repairloader.com and use your PayPal or credit card to buy the downloadable PDF version. After completing your payment via PayPal or credit card, the official Subaru OEM manual/parts list download link will appear on the checkout page. We will also email you all the download information you need instantly after secure payment.