To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Instantly access the authentic Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Lancer manual in PDF format to maintain or fix your compact car.
Production/model years: 2008, 2009, 2010
This manual applies to the following models: Lancer / Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download Your Mitsubishi Lancer Repair Manual for Instant DIY Fixes"
Need to maintain or repair your 2008-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer? Look no further than our instant download service, providing the genuine Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Lancer manual in PDF format. In this guide, you'll find all the technical specifications, maintenance tips, and common issues with solutions for your Lancer. We'll also share popular tuning tips and modifications, available accessories and aftermarket options, owner reviews, and more. Start your DIY repairs today with our secure PayPal or credit card payment options and get your Lancer back on the road.
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• Engine Type: Inline 4-cylinder
• Displacement: 2.0 L
• Bore x Stroke: 86 x 86 mm
• Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
• Horsepower: 152 hp @ 6,000 RPM
• Torque: 146 lb-ft @ 4,250 RPM
• Valve Train: DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
• Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
• Ignition: Electronic
• Transmission: 5-speed manual, CVT, 6-speed automated manual
• Final Drive: Front-wheel drive
• Front Suspension: MacPherson strut
• Rear Suspension: Multi-link
• Front Brake: Ventilated disc
• Rear Brake: Solid disc
• Fuel Capacity: 15.3 gallons
• Wheelbase: 103.7 inches
• Length: 180 inches
• Width: 69.4 inches
• Height: 58.7 inches
• Curb Weight: 2,965-3,197 lbs
• Tires: 205/60R16
• Max Speed: 120-130 mph
• 0-60 mph: 8.7-9.3 seconds
• Spark Plug Gap: 0.028-0.031 inches
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The Mitsubishi Lancer debuted in 1973 and has been in production ever since.
- The 2008-2010 Lancer was the ninth generation of the model and was available in several trim levels, including the base, ES, GTS, and Ralliart.
- The Ralliart model featured a turbocharged engine and all-wheel drive.
- The Lancer was known for its sharp handling and performance-oriented styling.
- The GTS model featured a sport-tuned suspension and 18-inch wheels.
- The Lancer was also praised for its spacious and well-designed interior.
Maintenance Intervals and Tips:
- Oil change: every 5,000-7,500 miles or every 6 months
- Coolant change: every 30,000-60,000 miles or every 2-5 years
- Brake fluid change: every 30,000-60,000 miles or every 2-5 years
- Spark plug replacement: every 30,000-60,000 miles
- Air filter replacement: every 15,000-30,000 miles
- Check tire pressure regularly
- Keep the battery charged and maintained
- Use high-quality oil and filters
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Oil leaks: check and replace faulty gaskets or seals
- Transmission issues: check and replace faulty sensors or solenoids
- Suspension problems: check and replace worn or damaged shocks or struts
- Electrical problems: check and replace faulty fuses, relays, or wiring
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Upgrade the air intake and exhaust system for improved performance and sound
- Install a high-performance ECU for fine-tuned fuel injection and increased power
- Add a set of aftermarket wheels and tires for improved style and performance
- Upgrade the suspension with performance coilovers or sway bars for improved handling
- Install a cold air intake for better airflow and increased horsepower
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Floor mats and seat covers for added protection and style
- LED lighting upgrades for improved visibility and style
- Performance brake pads and rotors for improved stopping power
- Aftermarket stereo and speaker upgrades for improved sound quality
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Strengths: fun-to-drive, reliable, spacious interior, good fuel economy
Weaknesses: road noise, rough ride, cheap interior materials
Overall, the 2008-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer is a popular compact car that offers a balance of performance, reliability, and style. Owners appreciate its fun-to-drive nature and spacious interior, but some criticize its rough ride and cheap interior materials.
Want to take control of your Mitsubishi Lancer repairs? Buy and download the original workshop manual in PDF format from our website, www.repairloader.com, and pay securely with PayPal or credit card. With our instant download service, you'll have access to all the information you need to keep your Lancer running smoothly. Once you complete your payment, the original Mitsubishi Lancer workshop manual and parts catalog download link will be available on the checkout page. We'll also send you an email with all the download information you need for instant and secure access to your manual.