To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Overhaul/Repair your used cruiser motorcycle - Purchase and download the Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd Virago manual in PDF format instantly.
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 82, 83, 84, 85
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Virago XV920, XV1000 / Yamaha
Engine (Virago XV920): 920 cc / 56.1 cu-in, air cooled, four stroke, 75° V-twin cylinder, SOHC. 2 valve per cylinder, 92 Ñ… 69.2 mm, 08.03.01, 47.47 HP (35.4 KW) @ 6500RPM, 56.06 ft/lbs (76.0 Nm) @ 5000RPM
Engine (Virago XV1000): 981cc V-Twin, four-stroke, 95.0 mm x 69.2 mm, air cooled, 63.56 HP (47.4 KW) @ 6500RPM,
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Discover the Inner Workings of the 1982-1985 Yamaha Virago XV920 and XV1000 with the Factory Manual, Parts Catalog, and Repair Tips
If you own a 1982-1985 Yamaha Virago XV920 or XV1000, then you know the importance of having a reliable and detailed manual for repairs and maintenance. The factory manual, parts catalog, and repair tips are essential tools for any Yamaha Virago XV920 or XV1000 owner looking to work on their motorcycle themselves. With the help of this comprehensive guide, you can save time, money, and effort while ensuring that your motorcycle is in top condition.
Here are 15 technical specifications about the 1982-1985 Yamaha Virago XV920 and XV1000:
• The XV920 and XV1000 are air-cooled V-twin engines with four-stroke cycles.
• The XV920 has a displacement of 920 cc, while the XV1000 has a displacement of 981 cc.
• The engine features two valves per cylinder and a single overhead camshaft.
• The maximum power output for the XV920 is 64 horsepower at 8,000 rpm, while the XV1000 has a maximum power output of 69 horsepower at 7,000 rpm.
• Both models have a six-speed manual transmission.
• The XV920 and XV1000 both feature a wet clutch system.
• The fuel tank capacity for the XV920 is 18 liters, while the XV1000 has a capacity of 19 liters.
• The XV920 has a total dry weight of 222 kg, while the XV1000 has a dry weight of 226 kg.
• Both models have a telescopic fork front suspension and a swingarm rear suspension.
• The XV920 and XV1000 have a front disc brake and a rear drum brake.
• The XV920 and XV1000 have a seat height of 775 mm.
• Both models have an electric starter system.
• The XV920 and XV1000 feature a digital fuel gauge and a speedometer.
• The ignition system is a transistorized CDI.
• The exhaust system consists of a two-into-two exhaust pipe configuration.
If you want to buy the factory manual, parts catalog, and repair tips for your 1982-1985 Yamaha Virago XV920 or XV1000, you can visit www.repairloader.com and make a secure payment with PayPal. Click on the purchase button to start the instant download and get access to all the information you need to fix and maintain your motorcycle yourself. Save time and money by doing the repairs yourself with the help of the workshop manual, parts catalog, and repair tips.
After payment, we will send you an email with all the download information within one minute. Please make sure to check your spam folder in case the email ends up there. If you have any issues, please contact our support team.