To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Learn how to repair your used automobile (sedan, convertible, sedan, SUV, Sport Utility Vehicle, Coupe, sports car): Buy this BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop / repair manual (PDF).
Specs and Product-Details:
Production year(s): 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, all models
E30: 316, 316i, 318i, 318is, 320i, 320is, 323i, 324d, 324td, 325i, 325e, 325i, 325ix, M3, Z1
E36: 316g, 316i, 318i, 318is, 318tds, 318ti, 320i, 323i, 323ti, 325i, 325is, 325td, 325tds, 328i, M coupe, M roadst, M3 conver, M3 coupe, M3, Z3 roadst, Z3 coupe
E46: 316ci, 316i, 316ti, 318ci, 318d, 318i, 318td, 318ti, 320cd, 320d, 320i, 320td, 320ci, 323i, 323ci, 325ci, 325i, 325ti, 325xi, 328ci, 328i, 330cd, 330ci, 330d, 330i, 330xd, 330xi, M3 conver, M3 coupe, M3 CSL
E83: X3 (2.0d, 2.0i, 2.5i, 2.5si, 3.0d, 3.0i, 3.0sd, 3.0si)
E90: 316i, 318d, 318i, 320d, 320i, 320Si, 323i, 325i, 325d, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330d, 330i, 330xd, 330xi, 335d, 335i, 335xi
E91: 318d, 318i, 320d, 320i, 323i, 325d, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330d, 330i, 330xd, 330xi, 335d, 335i, 335xi
E92: 320d, 320i, 323i. 325d, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330d, 330xd, 335d, 335i, M3
E93: 320i, 325i, 328i, 330d, 330i, 335i Convertibles
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Additionally, we will email you with all download information, one minute after payment. The download link expires in three days. Please save the downloaded file/manual on your computer.
Printable: Yes (all printers)
The BMW 3 Series is a compact luxury car that has been in production since 1982 and continues to be one of the most popular models in the BMW lineup. Over the years, the 3 Series has undergone numerous changes, making it a versatile and reliable car that can be enjoyed by drivers of all ages. However, to keep the car running smoothly, it's important to have access to a BMW 3 Series factory service repair manual, and RepairLoader offers the instant download option for a convenient and easy solution.
The 1982-2007 BMW 3 Series repair manual is a comprehensive guide that provides all the information you need to keep your car running at its best. The manual is available in PDF format and can be easily downloaded to your computer or device for quick reference. The manual covers a wide range of topics, from basic maintenance procedures to more advanced repairs, making it the go-to resource for BMW 3 Series owners.
Now, let's take a closer look at the impressive technical specifications of the 1982-2007 BMW 3 Series.
1. Engine: The 3 Series was offered with a range of engines over the years, including inline-4 and inline-6 engines, as well as diesel and turbocharged options.
2. Transmission: The car was offered with a range of transmission options, including manual, automatic, and semi-automatic transmissions.
3. Tires: The 3 Series was fitted with various tire sizes over the years, ranging from 15-inch to 17-inch wheels.
4. Suspension: The car features a sport-tuned suspension for improved handling and a smooth ride.
5. Brakes: The 3 Series is equipped with powerful and responsive brakes for optimal stopping power.
6. Steering: The car features precise and responsive power steering for an enjoyable driving experience.
7. Interior: The 3 Series has a spacious and comfortable interior that's loaded with advanced technology and premium materials.
8. Safety: The car is equipped with a range of advanced safety features, including anti-lock brakes, traction control, and airbags.
9. Performance: The 3 Series is known for its impressive performance, delivering smooth acceleration and responsive handling.
10. Design: The car features a classic and elegant design that has been refined over the years, making it a timeless classic.
The 1982-2007 BMW 3 Series is a car that's worth considering for anyone who's in the market for a luxury compact car. With the factory service repair manual available for instant download from RepairLoader, 3 Series owners can easily access the information they need to keep their car in top condition. Whether you're a seasoned BMW owner or a newcomer to the brand, the 3 Series is a car that's sure to provide years of driving enjoyment.