To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Outlander service guide (FSM) and technical workshop/repair manual (PDF) is the ultimate resource to get your SUV back on the road and running at its best.
Specs and Product-Details:
Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Outlander / Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (all printers)
"Download the Mitsubishi Outlander Repair Manual Today and Get Your Car Running Smoothly"
If you're looking to repair your 2003-2008 Mitsubishi Outlander, our store offers the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) manual in PDF format for instant download. Read on for a detailed overview of the engine specifications, maintenance tips, and tuning options for the 2003-2008 Mitsubishi Outlander.
Engine and Technical Specs:
• The 2003-2008 Mitsubishi Outlander features a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine with 160 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque.
• The car is available with a 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission.
• The Outlander has a fuel economy of around 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
• The car has a curb weight of 3,285 lbs and a length of 181.1 inches.
• The Outlander's suspension features MacPherson struts in the front and a multi-link system in the rear.
• The car's braking system includes four-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock technology.
• The Outlander has a turning radius of 18.4 feet.
Interesting Facts and Details:
• The Outlander was first introduced in 2003 as a compact SUV.
• The car features a sleek design, with a front grille and distinctive headlights.
• The Outlander's interior includes cloth seats and a simple yet functional dashboard.
• The car's standard features include air conditioning, power windows, and a CD player.
• The Outlander is available in several exterior color options, including Cool Silver, Labrador Black, and Diamond White Pearl.
Maintenance Intervals and Tips:
• Change the engine oil and filter every 5,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first.
• Inspect the brake system every 10,000 miles and replace the brake fluid every 2 years.
• Replace the air filter every 15,000 miles.
• Check the power steering fluid level and add as needed.
• The Outlander's transmission fluid should be changed every 30,000 miles.
• Regularly inspect the suspension system for wear and damage.
Common Issues and Solutions:
• The Outlander's engine can develop oil leaks over time. Replacing the valve cover gasket can solve this issue.
• The car's suspension system can become worn or damaged, leading to a rough ride or unstable handling. Replacing or upgrading these components can improve the car's comfort and safety.
• Some Outlander owners have reported issues with the car's electrical system, such as faulty sensors or a malfunctioning radio. These issues can often be resolved with repairs or replacements.
Tuning and Modifications:
• Installing a performance air intake or a free-flowing exhaust system can increase horsepower and improve the car's sound.
• Upgrading the suspension with aftermarket components can improve the car's handling and stability.
• Some Outlander owners choose to install a performance chip or a custom tune to fine-tune the car's engine performance.
Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
• Mitsubishi offers a range of official accessories for the Outlander, including floor mats and cargo organizers.
• Aftermarket suppliers offer a variety of performance and cosmetic upgrades, including body kits and aftermarket wheels.
• Outlander owners can also find a variety of audio and entertainment upgrades, such as upgraded speakers and touchscreen displays.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
• Many Outlander owners appreciate the car's spacious interior and comfortable ride.
• The car's fuel economy and low maintenance costs are also often praised.
• Some owners have reported issues with the car's transmission or electrical system, but these are relatively uncommon and can often be resolved with repairs.
Get your Mitsubishi Outlander back on the road with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) repair manual in PDF format. Simply click the button to buy and download from our website using PayPal. After completing your secure PayPal payment, the download link for your original Mitsubishi Outlander manual/parts list will be provided on the checkout page. We'll also send you all the download information you need via email.