To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Revamp and restore your compact executive car with ease by purchasing the Mercedes-Benz AG C220 factory service manual (FSM) in PDF.
Specs and Product-Details:
Model or production year(s): 1995
This manual is applicable to the following models: C220 / Mercedes-Benz AG
Serial numbers: WDBHA22ESF0******
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Repair Your Mercedes C 220 with Our Instant Manual Download!"
The 1995 Mercedes C 220 is a compact executive car known for its luxurious design and powerful performance. To keep your car running smoothly, our OEM PDF manual download provides all the engine specs and technical details you need to carry out any repairs or maintenance. With our comprehensive manual, you can easily repair and maintain your Mercedes C 220, saving time and money in the process.
• Engine Type: Inline-4, 4-stroke, DOHC
• Displacement: 2.2 liters
• Bore x Stroke: 89.9 x 88.4 mm
• Compression Ratio: 10:1
• Valve Train: Four valves per cylinder
• Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
• Ignition: Electronic
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic
• Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
• Front Suspension: MacPherson strut
• Rear Suspension: Multi-link
• Front Brakes: Ventilated disc brakes
• Rear Brakes: Solid disc brakes
• Steering: Power-assisted rack-and-pinion
• Wheelbase: 105.9 inches
• Length: 177.4 inches
• Width: 67.7 inches
• Height: 54.9 inches
• Curb Weight: 3,230 pounds
• Fuel Capacity: 16.4 gallons
• Fuel Economy: 22 mpg city / 28 mpg highway
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The Mercedes C 220 was the entry-level model in the C-Class lineup for 1995.
- The car featured a luxurious and spacious interior, with high-quality materials and advanced safety features.
- The 2.2-liter engine delivered a smooth and responsive performance, making it a popular choice among car enthusiasts.
- The C 220 featured a four-speed automatic transmission, which provided a comfortable and effortless driving experience.
- The car's suspension system offered a smooth and stable ride, with excellent handling and maneuverability.
- Mercedes recommends servicing the C 220 every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. This service includes an oil change, oil filter replacement, and a general inspection of the car.
General Maintenance Tips:
- Regularly check tire pressure, oil level, and fluid levels. Keep the car clean and free of debris. Use only high-quality synthetic oil and genuine Mercedes parts for maintenance and repairs.
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Some common issues with the C 220 include faulty mass air flow sensors, transmission issues, and electrical problems. These issues can be resolved by replacing faulty parts or having them professionally repaired.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Popular modifications for the C 220 include upgrading the air intake and exhaust systems, adding a performance chip, and lowering the suspension for a sportier look and feel.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Accessories for the C 220 include all-season floor mats, cargo trays, and roof racks. Aftermarket options include performance brakes, wheels, and suspension components.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Owners praise the C 220 for its luxurious design, comfortable ride, and excellent fuel efficiency. Some common complaints include issues with the transmission and electrical system.
Get your Mercedes C 220 up and running with our OEM PDF manual available for purchase and instant download using PayPal on www.repairloader.com, providing all the technical specs and engine details needed to repair and maintain your car. After completing your secure PayPal payment, you will receive an email with your original Mercedes C 220 manual and parts list download link, allowing for instant access to all the information you need to keep your car in excellent condition