To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: 700, 720, 721, 722 / Bobcat Company
Language: English (some of our manuals are multilingual)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Fix: Bobcat 700, 720, 721, 722 Skid Steer Loader Issues Manual"
Equip yourself with the essential knowledge to keep your Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 Skid Steer Loaders running smoothly with our comprehensive manual. As versatile workhorses, these loaders tackle various tasks on construction sites, farms, and more. This download provides technical data, maintenance tips, and solutions to common issues, empowering you to maintain peak performance and reliability. Whether you're a seasoned operator or a new owner, this guide will ensure your Skid Steer Loaders remain in excellent condition, maximizing productivity on every job.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• Engine Type: Diesel (varies by model)
• Horsepower: Ranging from 25 to 35 hp
• Displacement: Varies based on specific model
• Fuel Tank Capacity: Varies by model
• Cooling System: Liquid-cooled
• Transmission: Hydrostatic
• Rated Operating Capacity: Varies by model and attachment used
• Operating Weight: Varies by model and configuration
• Tipping Load: Varies by model and attachment used
• Ground Clearance: Varies by model
• Travel Speed: Varies based on specific model
• Hydraulic System Pressure: Varies by model
• Hydraulic Flow: Varies by model
• Wheelbase: Varies by model
• Overall Width: Varies by model
• Lift Height: Varies by model and attachment used
• Overall Length: Varies by model
Facts and Details:
- The Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 Skid Steer Loaders are part of the 700 series, known for their compact size and maneuverability.
- These loaders feature a variety of diesel engines with different horsepower ratings, offering options to match specific job requirements.
- Their hydrostatic transmission ensures smooth and seamless operation, enabling precise control and quick response.
- The loaders' liquid-cooled engines enhance performance and reliability, even in demanding working conditions.
- The Bobcat 700 series loaders come with different lifting capacities and reach heights to accommodate diverse tasks.
- These skid steer loaders are designed with operator comfort in mind, featuring ergonomic controls and a spacious cab.
- The loaders' compact size allows for easy navigation in tight spaces, making them ideal for construction and landscaping projects.
- Bobcat offers a range of attachments for these loaders, such as buckets, forks, grapples, and augers, enhancing their versatility.
- With excellent weight distribution and strong hydraulics, the loaders can handle heavy loads with stability and efficiency.
Maintenance Intervals and General Tips:
► Engine Oil Change: Every 250 hours or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Hydraulic Filter Change: Every 500 hours or as per the manufacturer's guidelines.
► Fuel Filter Replacement: Every 500 hours or as needed to ensure optimal engine performance.
► Air Filter Cleaning: Check before each use and clean as needed to prevent engine damage.
► Check Hydraulic Fluid Level: Regularly inspect and top up hydraulic fluid as necessary.
► Grease Fittings: Lubricate all grease fittings regularly to maintain smooth operation.
► Battery Maintenance: Keep the battery terminals clean and inspect the battery for proper voltage.
Common Issues and Solutions:
+ Issue: Engine overheating. Solution: Check the coolant level and cooling system for leaks or clogs; replace coolant if needed.
+ Issue: Hydraulic system issues (slow or unresponsive operation). Solution: Check hydraulic fluid level and filter; replace or top up as necessary.
+ Issue: Loss of power or weak performance. Solution: Check air filter and fuel filters; replace if dirty or clogged.
+ Issue: Tire damage or wear. Solution: Regularly inspect tires for signs of wear or punctures; replace as needed.
+ Issue: Electrical problems. Solution: Check and secure all electrical connections; replace any damaged wiring.
+ Issue: Noisy operation. Solution: Inspect for loose parts or components and tighten or replace as necessary.
Tips to Maintain:
■ Regularly inspect and clean the air filter to ensure proper airflow to the engine.
■ Keep the hydraulic system in top condition by changing the filter and fluid according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
■ Perform regular oil changes and use high-quality diesel engine oil to extend the engine's life and maintain performance.
■ Inspect tires for signs of wear and damage, and maintain proper tire pressure for optimal traction and stability.
■ Grease all fittings and pivot points regularly to reduce wear and extend the life of moving parts.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
* Upgrading to heavy-duty tires with aggressive tread patterns for improved traction and durability.
* Installing LED work lights for enhanced visibility during night operations or in low-light conditions.
* Adding foam-filled tires to eliminate the risk of punctures and reduce downtime.
* Installing a backup camera for better visibility and safer maneuvering.
* Upgrading to a high-flow hydraulic system for increased attachment performance.
Accessories and Attachments:
♦ Buckets (standard, high-capacity, snow, etc.)
♦ Forks (pallet, industrial, bale, etc.)
♦ Grapple attachments (utility, rock, brush, etc.)
♦ Augers (standard, rock, tree, etc.)
♦ Hydraulic hammers and breakers
♦ Sweeper attachments (angle, utility, angle broom, etc.)
♦ Broom attachments (angle, utility, pickup, etc.)
♦ Trencher attachments (standard, high-torque, etc.)
♦ Snowblower attachments (standard, high-flow, etc.)
♦ Landscape rakes and levelers
♦ Vibratory rollers and compactors
♦ Dozer blades (angle, box, combination, etc.)
♦ Tree spades and stump grinders
♦ Backhoe attachments for digging and excavation
♦ Concrete and asphalt equipment (saws, planers, etc.)
♦ Grading and leveling equipment
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ The Bobcat 700 series skid steer loaders offer excellent maneuverability, making them ideal for confined spaces.
☺ These loaders are highly versatile, thanks to the wide range of attachments available, allowing operators to tackle various tasks.
☺ The hydrostatic transmission provides smooth and precise control, enhancing productivity on the job site.
☺ The compact size and strong lifting capacity make the Bobcat 700 series loaders suitable for a variety of applications.
☺ Operator comfort is prioritized with a spacious cab and ergonomic controls, reducing fatigue during long hours of operation.
☻ Some owners may find the loaders' small size limiting for certain heavy-duty tasks.
☻ Regular maintenance is crucial for reliable performance, which may require more attention than larger machines.
☻ The loaders' lightweight design can lead to decreased stability during heavy lifting operations.
☻ Owners may experience occasional hydraulic system issues, necessitating regular checks and maintenance.
The Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 Skid Steer Loaders offer unmatched versatility and maneuverability, making them go-to machines for various applications. With different horsepower ratings, lift capacities, and attachment options, these loaders can tackle a wide range of tasks with ease. Regular maintenance and attentive care are crucial to keeping these machines in top condition and avoiding downtime. By following the provided maintenance tips and keeping an eye on common issues, operators can ensure their Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders continue to deliver exceptional performance on every job.
Most Frequent Repairs and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Hydraulic hoses and fittings: Regular wear and tear can cause hydraulic leaks, necessitating hose replacement or fitting tightening.
→ Engine oil leaks: Regularly check for oil leaks and address them promptly to prevent engine damage.
→ Battery replacement: Over time, batteries may lose charge capacity and require replacement.
→ Tire wear and damage: Regularly inspect tires for signs of wear or punctures and replace as needed.
→ Fuel filter replacement: Regularly change the fuel filter to prevent fuel-related issues and ensure proper engine performance.
→ Air filter replacement: Regularly inspect and clean or replace the air filter to maintain engine performance.
→ Hydraulic pump issues: Regular maintenance and prompt repair of hydraulic pump issues are essential to maintain loader performance.
→ Starter motor problems: Regularly inspect the starter motor for any issues and replace if necessary.
→ Alternator problems: Address any alternator issues promptly to avoid battery draining and electrical system malfunctions.
→ Seat and seatbelt maintenance: Regularly check and replace damaged or worn-out seats and seatbelts for operator safety.
Experience seamless access to the detailed shop manual and repair guide by clicking the green button and making a secure PayPal purchase.
After completing the payment, your download link for the OEM Bobcat parts list and shop handbook will be available on the checkout page, and we will immediately send you the payment confirmation via email.