To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Get your midsize car back on the road in no time by purchasing a PDF copy of the Chrysler Dodge repair manual, available for instant download.
Specs and Product-Details:
Model or production year(s): 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
This manual is applicable to the following models: Stratus / Dodge, Chrysler
1995: From 1B3EJ46X1SN500001 to 1B3EJ46X5SN586572
1996: From 1B3EJ46X4TN100001 to 1B3EJ46X4TN515255
1997: From 1B3EJ46C3VN500001 to 1B3EJ46C3VN532251
1998: From 1B3EJ46XXWN100001 to 1B3EJ46X3WN258306
1999: From 1B3EJ46X0XN100001 to 1B3EJ46X1XN612442
2000: From 1B3EJ46C0YN100001 to 1B3EJ46C8YN279504
2001: From 1B3EJ46X11N500001 to 1B3EJ56X71N620303
2002: From 1B3EL46R32N100001 to 1B3EL46RX2N318098
2003: From 1B3EL36R53N500001 to 1B3EL56R13N567678
2004: From 1B3EL46R24N100001 to 1B3EL56R94N166537
2005: From 1B3EL46J95N500001 to 1B3EL46J55N585129
2006: From 1B3EL46J56N100001 to 1B3EL56R96N178090
Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Fix Your Dodge Stratus with the Ultimate Manual - Download Now!"
If you own a 1995-2006 Dodge Stratus and need to keep it running smoothly, you need the ultimate manual. Here are some of the engine specs and tech specs that you'll find in the manual:
• Engine type: Gasoline, 4-cylinder/6-cylinder
• Displacement: 2.0L/2.4L/2.5L/2.7L V6
• Bore x stroke: 86 x 86 mm (2.0L/2.4L), 87.5 x 83 mm (2.5L V6), 86.7 x 78.5 mm (2.7L V6)
• Compression ratio: 8.8:1 (2.0L/2.4L), 9.4:1 (2.5L V6), 9.7:1 (2.7L V6)
• Max power: 168 hp @ 6,000 rpm (2.5L V6), 200 hp @ 5,800 rpm (2.7L V6)
• Max torque: 166 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm (2.5L V6), 190 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm (2.7L V6)
• Fuel system: Multi-point fuel injection (2.0L/2.4L), Sequential multi-point fuel injection (2.5L/2.7L V6)
• Ignition system: Electronic
• Starting system: Electric
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic/5-speed manual/6-speed manual
• Clutch: Hydraulic, single dry plate
• Front suspension: Independent, MacPherson struts
• Rear suspension: Independent, multilink
• Front brake: Disc brakes
• Rear brake: Drum brakes (2.0L/2.4L), disc brakes (2.5L/2.7L V6)
• Front tire: P195/70R14, P205/60R15, P205/55R16, P225/50R17
• Rear tire: P195/70R14, P205/60R15, P205/55R16, P225/50R17
• Wheelbase: 103.7 inches
• Curb weight: 2,982-3,423 lbs
• Fuel tank capacity: 16-16.3 gallons
Interesting facts and details about the Dodge Stratus include that it was designed to replace the Spirit and Dynasty models, and it was offered as a 4-door sedan or 2-door coupe. It was also available in a high-performance R/T trim level that featured a more powerful V6 engine and sport-tuned suspension. Additionally, the Stratus was noted for its smooth ride and spacious interior.
o purchase and download the ultimate Dodge Stratus manual in PDF format securely and conveniently, use PayPal on www.repairloader.com and receive your download link instantly.