Models / manufacturer: RX63, RX73, RX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 / John Deere
Engine RX63: Kawasaki FA210V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 209 cc, 12.8 ci, 2.83x2.01 inches, 72 x 51 mm, 6 hp, 4.5 kW,
John Deere RX63, RX73, RX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 Riding lawn mower Service Repair Workshop Manual
RX63, RX73, RX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 / Deere & Company
Engine RX63: Kawasaki FA210V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, 209 cc, 12.8 ci, 2.83x2.01 inches, 72
Engine RX73: Kawasaki FC290V, ..., see above, ..., 3.07x2.36 inches, 78 mm x 60 mm, 9 hp, 6.7 kW, Champion RN11YC.
Engine RX75: see above.
Engine SX75: see above.
Engine RX95: gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 460 cc, 28.1 ci, 3.5x2.91 inches, 89 mm x 74 mm, 12.5 hp, 9.3 kW.
Engine SX95: see above.
Publication number: TM1391
Production year(s): 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990.
John Deere RX63, RX73, TX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 Riding lawn mower Service Manual - TM1391
Pages in .PDF format
Model / brand: RX63, RX73, TX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 / John Deere
Engine RX63: Kawasaki FA210V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 209
Model Identification Code: not defined
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multilingual)
John Deere Sabre 1338, 1538, 15538, 1546, 1638 1646 Lawn Tractor repair Technical manual - TM-GX10131
manufacturer: 1338, 1538, 15538, 1546, 1638, 1646 / Sabre (a part of John Deere) built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine detail 1338: Briggs & Stratton,
Mower Deck and Lift Linkage
10 tech specs about John Deere RX73 Riding lawn mower:
1. Engine: The John Deere RX73 riding lawn mower is powered by a 14 horsepower, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
2. Cutting width: The cutting width of the RX73 is 73 inches.
3. Deck: The mower has a 7-Iron PRO deck, which is made of heavy-duty steel.
4. Cutting height: The cutting height can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 inches in 1/4-inch increments.
5. Fuel tank capacity: The fuel tank has a capacity of 2.5 gallons.
6. Transmission: The RX73 has a hydrostatic transmission, which allows for smooth and easy speed control.
7. Weight: The weight of the mower is approximately 790 pounds.
8. Tires: The front tires are 15x6-6 and the rear tires are 18x9.5-8.
9. Maximum speed: The maximum speed of the mower is 5.5 miles per hour.
10. Warranty: The John Deere RX73 comes with a 4-year or 300-hour (whichever comes first) limited powertrain warranty.
The John Deere SX95 Riding Lawn Mower is a heavy-duty machine that was first introduced in the year 1989. It is commonly used for residential and professional lawn maintenance.
One of the most important things to know about operating this machine is that it requires regular maintenance and repairs to ensure it continues to function properly. One way to stay on top of maintenance and repairs is to download the official manual for the John Deere SX95. This manual, known as TM1391, provides detailed information on how to properly operate and maintain the machine, as well as troubleshooting tips and repair instructions.
The engine is an essential part of the John Deere SX95 riding lawn mower, and it is important to maintain it properly. This includes regular oil changes and filter replacements, as well as checking the air filter, fuel filter, spark plug and coolant level. Any issues with the engine should be addressed immediately to prevent further damage and costly repairs.
When performing repairs on the John Deere SX95, it is important to use only genuine John Deere parts. This will ensure that the machine continues to function as intended and will not be damaged by using inferior or incompatible parts.
Overall, the John Deere SX95 Riding Lawn Mower is a complex machine that requires proper care and maintenance to continue operating effectively. By following the instructions in the manual, utilizing genuine John Deere parts and performing necessary repairs, operators can keep their machine in good working order and minimize downtime. It is also important to regularly check the machine and perform preventive maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns and prolong the lifetime of the equipment.