To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: 700, 720, 721, 722 / Bobcat Company
Bobcat 700 (Standard)
Bobcat 720 (Upgraded performance and features)
Bobcat 721 (Enhanced lifting capacity)
Bobcat 722 (Compact size for tight spaces)
Manual Language: English
"Buy a Manual and Download the Ultimate Guide to Skid Steer Loaders - Unlock the Power of the Bobcat 700, 720, 721, 722"
Are you in need of a versatile and powerful machine for your construction or landscaping projects? Look no further than the Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders. These compact and agile machines are designed to tackle a wide range of tasks with ease. In this article, we will explore the engine specifications, maintenance tips, popular modifications, compatible accessories, owner reviews, common repairs, and much more. Get ready to maximize productivity and efficiency with the Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders!
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders are powered by various engine options, including diesel and gasoline engines.
• Engine displacement varies depending on the specific model and variant of the skid steer loader.
• These loaders feature liquid-cooled engines to maintain optimal operating temperatures during demanding tasks.
• They are equipped with advanced fuel injection systems for improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
• The engine power output ranges from approximately 20 to 50 horsepower, depending on the specific model and engine configuration.
• The loaders are designed with a hydrostatic transmission system, allowing for seamless speed and direction changes.
• They have a variable flow hydraulic system that delivers precise and efficient power to the attachments.
• The skid steer loaders come with auxiliary hydraulic connections to support a wide range of attachments and implements.
• Lift capacity varies depending on the specific model and attachments used, ranging from approximately 700 to 2,200 pounds.
• The loaders offer different lifting heights, allowing for versatile loading and unloading operations.
• They have a compact design with a minimal turning radius, enabling excellent maneuverability in confined spaces.
• The loaders feature rugged tires suitable for various terrains, providing traction and stability during operation.
• The hydraulic system delivers fast cycle times, allowing for efficient and productive work.
• The skid steer loaders are equipped with durable and robust frames to withstand heavy use and challenging environments.
• They feature comfortable operator stations with ergonomic controls and adjustable seating for enhanced comfort and productivity.
• The loaders have excellent visibility from the operator's seat, ensuring safe and precise operation.
• The machines come with advanced safety features such as seat belts, ROPS (Roll-Over Protective Structure), and safety interlock systems.
• They are designed for easy maintenance, with convenient access to engine components, filters, and daily inspection points.
• The loaders are equipped with a reliable electrical system for smooth starting and operation.
• They offer various attachment mounting options, allowing for quick and easy swapping of implements.
Facts and Details:
- The Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders are part of Bobcat's versatile lineup of compact construction equipment.
- These loaders are known for their exceptional maneuverability and ability to work efficiently in tight spaces.
- They feature a universal quick-attach system, enabling operators to switch between a wide range of attachments quickly.
- The loaders are popular choices for landscaping, construction, agriculture, and other industries that require heavy-duty lifting and loading capabilities.
- They offer excellent visibility to the front and sides, allowing operators to work with precision and safety.
- The skid steer loaders are equipped with strong hydraulic systems that deliver impressive breakout forces for efficient material handling.
- They are designed to minimize ground disturbance, making them suitable for delicate surfaces or sensitive environments.
- The loaders offer a comfortable and spacious operator station with intuitive controls for ease of use.
- Bobcat provides a wide selection of factory-installed options and accessories to tailor the machines to specific job requirements.
- The loaders are known for their durability and reliability, with many owners praising their ability to withstand demanding work conditions.
- Bobcat's extensive dealer network ensures readily available parts, service, and support for the skid steer loaders.
- The loaders are designed with easy access points for routine maintenance, allowing operators to keep the machines in peak condition.
- Bobcat offers various warranty options to provide peace of mind and protect your investment in the skid steer loaders.
Maintenance Intervals and Tips:
► Engine Oil and Filter: Change the engine oil and filter every 250 hours of operation or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Fuel Filter: Replace the fuel filter every 500 hours or as needed to prevent fuel system contamination.
► Air Filter: Inspect and clean or replace the air filter every 250 hours or as recommended by the manufacturer to maintain proper engine performance.
► Hydraulic System: Check hydraulic fluid levels regularly and replace or top up as necessary. Inspect hydraulic hoses and connections for any signs of damage or leaks.
► Cooling System: Check the coolant level and inspect the radiator for debris or obstructions. Flush and refill the coolant as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Battery: Monitor the battery condition and clean the terminals regularly to ensure reliable starting.
► Grease Fittings: Lubricate all grease fittings at regular intervals to prevent wear and ensure smooth operation.
► Tire Maintenance: Inspect tires for wear and damage, and maintain proper tire pressure according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
► Belt Inspection: Check belts for signs of wear, cracks, or fraying. Replace if necessary.
► Electrical System: Inspect wiring connections and electrical components for any signs of damage or corrosion. Repair or replace as needed.
► Daily Inspections: Before each use, perform a visual inspection of the loader, including lights, safety equipment, and attachments.
Common Issues and Solutions:
* Hydraulic System Leaks: If experiencing hydraulic fluid leaks, inspect hydraulic hoses, fittings, and seals. Replace damaged components or seals to resolve the issue.
* Engine Overheating: Check the cooling system for any obstructions or debris. Clean the radiator and ensure the coolant level is correct. If the issue persists, consult a qualified technician to diagnose and resolve the problem.
* Electrical Issues: If experiencing electrical problems such as intermittent operation or non-functional components, check wiring connections and fuses. Repair or replace damaged wiring or faulty electrical components as necessary.
* Drive System Malfunction: If experiencing issues with the drive system, such as loss of power or abnormal noises, inspect the drive belt, pulleys, and drive components. Replace worn or damaged parts as needed.
* Fuel System Problems: If the engine is running rough or experiencing fuel-related issues, check the fuel filter, fuel lines, and fuel pump for any blockages or leaks. Clean or replace components as necessary.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Additional Lighting: Install additional LED work lights or light bars to improve visibility in low-light conditions.
■ Cab Enclosure: Add a cab enclosure to protect the operator from the elements and provide a more comfortable working environment.
■ Back-Up Camera: Install a back-up camera system to improve visibility when maneuvering in tight spaces.
■ High-Capacity Bucket: Upgrade to a larger capacity bucket to increase productivity during material handling operations.
■ Auxiliary Hydraulic Attachment: Add an auxiliary hydraulic attachment to expand the versatility of the skid steer loader, such as a hydraulic breaker or auger.
Accessories and Attachments:
+ Bucket Attachments: General Purpose, Grapple, Snow, and Combination Buckets
+ Forks and Fork Frames
+ Augers and Auger Bits
+ Grapple Attachments: Root, Industrial, and Demolition Grapples
+ Landscape Rakes and Tillers
+ Sweeper Attachments
+ Snow Blower Attachments
+ Angle Brooms and Broom Attachments
+ Hydraulic Breakers and Hammers
+ Trencher Attachments
+ Tree Spades
+ Dozer Blades
+ Bale Spears
+ Vibratory Roller Attachments
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Owners praise the Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders for their exceptional maneuverability and versatility in various job sites and applications.
☺ The machines are applauded for their powerful engines and high lifting capacities, allowing for efficient material handling and loading operations.
☺ Operators appreciate the comfortable operator stations and intuitive controls, enabling them to work for extended periods without fatigue.
☺ The compact design and minimal turning radius make these loaders suitable for tight spaces and confined areas.
☺ Bobcat's reputation for durability and reliability is reflected in these skid steer loaders, as many owners highlight their ability to withstand heavy use and harsh working conditions.
☻ Some owners have mentioned that the visibility to the rear can be limited, especially when working with rear-mounted attachments. Additional mirrors or camera systems can mitigate this issue.
☻ A few owners have experienced minor hydraulic leaks or component failures, primarily due to wear and tear. Regular maintenance and timely repairs are crucial to prevent such issues.
The Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 skid steer loaders are versatile and powerful machines designed to tackle a wide range of tasks with ease. With their compact design, robust engines, and efficient hydraulic systems, these loaders deliver exceptional performance and productivity on the job site. From engine specifications to maintenance tips, popular modifications, accessory options, and owner reviews, this article has provided a comprehensive overview of these skid steer loaders. Embrace the versatility and reliability of the Bobcat 700, 720, 721, and 722 and take your productivity to new heights!
Frequently Repaired Parts and Common Breakages:
→ Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings
→ Drive Belts
→ Engine Filters (Oil, Air, Fuel)
→ Electrical Switches and Solenoids
→ Tires and Tire Sealant
→ Fuel Filters
→ Hydraulic Cylinders
→ Radiator and Cooling System Components
→ Starter Motors
→ Battery Cables and Terminals
→ Drive Motors
→ Control Levers and Linkages
→ Seat and Seat Belts
Purchase the Bobcat loader manual in PDF format and unlock a wealth of knowledge to maximize your skid steer loader's potential. Obtain the comprehensive Bobcat loader manual in PDF format to access a wealth of knowledge and unleash the full potential of your skid steer loader.
Upon completing your purchase, the download link for the original Bobcat OEM shop manual and parts catalog will be provided on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment confirmation.