Service/Repair your used standard motorbike - Download/Buy this PDF here: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG R1200R, R1200S, R1200RT, R1200ST, R1200GS, R1200GS workshop manual (pdf)
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 2008-2009, 08, 09
Model, type / brand: R1200R, R1200S, R1200RT, R1200ST, R1200GS, R1200GS / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG BMW
Engine: 1,170 cc, 2-cylinder, 8-valve boxer, air/oil cooled, (2015-2018) Air-cooled/liquid-cooled, four-stroke flat twin engine, four valves per cylinder
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: ISO / PDF / .zip / .exe / ISO
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
BMW R1200GS, R1200RT, R1200ST 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 repair manual
repair or maintain your BMW R1200 yourself?
Learn how to fix your new or used dual sport motorcycle with the help of this very extensive
Looking for a comprehensive repair manual for your BMW R1200 motorcycle? Look no further than www.repairloader.com. Our instant download repair manual includes detailed parts catalogs, overhaul tips, and step-by-step instructions for the 2008-2009 BMW R1200R, R1200S, R1200RT, R1200ST, R1200GS, and R1200GS Adventure models.
With our manual, you can take on any repair job, big or small. We cover everything from engine repair and tune-ups to battery replacement and throttle adjustments. Our manual also includes detailed exploded views to help you navigate your motorcycle's various components and systems.
Here are 15 tech specs to give you a better idea of what our manual covers:
• Engine: 1170cc air-cooled, DOHC, flat-twin engine
• Horsepower: 110 hp at 7,750 rpm
• Torque: 88 lb-ft at 6,000 rpm
• Fuel system: Electronic fuel injection
• Transmission: 6-speed manual
• Final drive: Shaft
• Suspension: Telelever front suspension, paralever rear suspension
• Brakes: Dual disc front brakes, single disc rear brake
• Tires: 120/70-ZR17 front tire, 180/55-ZR17 rear tire
• Wheelbase: 1,495 mm (58.9 in)
• Seat height: 820 mm (32.3 in)
• Fuel tank capacity: 18 L (4.8 US gal)
• Dry weight: 223 kg (492 lb)
• Throttle: Ride-by-wire electronic throttle control
• Electrical system: 12V, maintenance-free battery
Our repair manual includes all the information you need to keep your BMW R1200 running smoothly for years to come. Whether you're performing routine maintenance or tackling a major repair job, our step-by-step instructions and detailed diagrams will guide you every step of the way.
Don't waste time and money taking your motorcycle to a mechanic. With our instant download repair manual, you'll have all the information you need right at your fingertips. Simply click on the green button to start the download and get started on your next repair project today!