To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The listed models are covered in the manual: 310, 313 / Bobcat Company
Bobcat 310 Skid Steer Loader (No specific variants)
Bobcat 313 Skid Steer Loader (No specific variants)
Engine specs (310): Kohler gasonline, 36 ci, 0,6 L, 16 hp, 11,9 kW, 1 cylinder,
Engine specs (313): Kubota, 0.6L, 2-cylinder, diesel, 12.5 hp, [9.3 kW]
Production years (depending on model): 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983.
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Buy and Download the Bobcat 310, 313 Skid Steer Loader Manual for Comprehensive Engine Specifications and Maintenance Tips"
Are you a proud owner or operator of a Bobcat 310 or 313 Skid Steer Loader? If so, we have great news for you! By purchasing and downloading the Bobcat 310, 313 Skid Steer Loader manual, you'll gain access to a wealth of information to optimize the performance and maintenance of your machine. This manual includes detailed engine specifications, maintenance intervals, common issues and solutions, tuning tips, and more. Whether you're a professional contractor or a DIY enthusiast, this manual is your ultimate guide to keep your Bobcat Skid Steer Loader in top-notch condition.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Bobcat 310 Skid Steer Loader is powered by an air-cooled, gasoline engine.
• It features a four-cylinder, 970cc engine with a displacement of 59.3 cubic inches.
• The engine generates a rated output of approximately 16.5 horsepower.
• The Bobcat 313 Skid Steer Loader is powered by a liquid-cooled, diesel engine.
• It features a three-cylinder, 863cc engine with a displacement of 52.7 cubic inches.
• The diesel engine in the 313 model produces a rated output of around 17.5 horsepower.
• Both models have a hydrostatic drive system.
• The loaders are equipped with a variable displacement axial piston pump.
• They feature a direct-drive, planetary-type final drive system.
• The Bobcat 310 and 313 Skid Steer Loaders have a maximum travel speed of approximately 5.5 miles per hour.
• The loaders have a rated operating capacity of 600 pounds (272 kilograms).
• They come with a standard bucket width of 36 inches.
• The operating weight of the Bobcat 310 is approximately 1,750 pounds (794 kilograms).
• The operating weight of the Bobcat 313 is around 2,160 pounds (980 kilograms).
• Both models have a lift height of approximately 8.4 feet (2.5 meters).
• The loaders feature a turning radius of approximately 69 inches.
• They come with a standard tire size of 4.00-8 6PR.
• The hydraulic system in both models has a system relief pressure of 2,000 psi (13,800 kPa).
• The fuel capacity of the loaders is 6 gallons (22.7 liters).
• The hydraulic oil capacity is approximately 3.5 gallons (13.2 liters).
Facts and Details:
- The Bobcat 310 and 313 Skid Steer Loaders are compact machines designed for versatile and efficient operation in various applications.
- They are known for their maneuverability and ease of use, making them suitable for tight job sites.
- The loaders have a rugged and durable construction, built to withstand demanding work environments.
- They offer excellent visibility from the operator's seat, ensuring enhanced safety and control during operation.
- The Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders have a quick-attach mounting system, allowing for easy and efficient attachment changes.
- The loaders feature a comfortable operator station with ergonomic controls and a suspension seat for reduced operator fatigue.
- They offer a smooth and precise hydraulic control system, enabling precise load handling.
- The Bobcat 310 and 313 models have a strong breakout force, providing efficient digging and lifting capabilities.
- These loaders are known for their low ground pressure, minimizing damage to delicate surfaces.
- The compact size of the Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders allows for easy transportation and storage.
- They are equipped with heavy-duty tires that provide excellent traction in various terrains.
- The loaders have easy access to routine maintenance points, simplifying service and maintenance tasks.
- Bobcat Skid Steer Loaders are backed by a reliable dealer network, offering support and parts availability.
- These loaders have a strong resale value, making them a worthwhile investment.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for oil changes, filter replacements, and overall inspections.
► Regularly check the hydraulic fluid levels and top them off as needed.
► Inspect and tighten all bolts and fasteners to ensure they are properly secured.
► Keep the engine air filter clean and replace it when necessary to prevent dust and debris from entering the engine.
► Check the tire pressure regularly and adjust it as needed for optimal performance and stability.
► Regularly inspect and clean the cooling system to prevent overheating.
► Address any fluid leaks promptly and replace any damaged or worn hoses.
► Common issues with the Bobcat 310, 313 Skid Steer Loaders may include hydraulic system leaks, faulty electrical connections, and engine-related problems. Promptly address these issues to prevent further damage.
► Regularly inspect and clean the loader's attachments to ensure they are functioning properly.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading to heavy-duty tires with aggressive tread patterns can improve traction in challenging terrain.
* Installing LED work lights can enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
* Adding a cab enclosure or canopy provides protection for the operator from the elements.
* Upgrading the bucket to a larger size or specialized attachments can enhance productivity and versatility.
* Installing auxiliary hydraulic systems can enable the use of additional attachments.
Accessories and Attachments:
■ Grapple buckets and forks
■ Augers and earth drills
■ Brush cutters and mulchers
■ Snow blowers and plows
■ Hydraulic hammers and breakers
■ Pallet forks and backhoes
■ Trenchers and rakes
■ Bale spears and loaders
■ Angle brooms and sweepers
■ Stump grinders
■ Vibratory rollers and plate compactors
■ Concrete mixers and buckets
■ Landscape rakes and tillers
■ Tree spades and diggers
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Compact size for maneuverability in tight spaces
☺ Quick-attach system for efficient attachment changes
☺ Versatile for a wide range of applications
☺ Durable construction for demanding work environments
☺ Comfortable operator station for reduced fatigue
☻ Limited lift capacity compared to larger skid steer loaders
☻ Not suitable for heavy-duty or large-scale projects
☻ Some owners may find maintenance and repairs challenging without proper knowledge or assistance
Repairs That Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently:
→ Hydraulic system leaks and repairs.
→ Electrical system troubleshooting and repairs.
→ Routine oil and filter changes.
→ Replacing worn tires for optimal performance.
→ Hydraulic fluid level checks and maintenance.
→ Addressing engine-related issues, such as fuel system repairs or overheating.
→ Regular inspection and maintenance of attachments for proper functioning.
→ Cleaning and maintenance of the loader's cooling system.
Click the green button to instantly access the comprehensive Bobcat 310, 313 Skid Steer Loader shop manual in PDF format and have the knowledge to fix any issue confidently. Upon completing your payment, the download link for the official Bobcat OEM shop manual and parts list will be available on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment confirmation.