Service/Overhaul/Repair your motorbike like a pro now - Download this PDF at repairloader.com: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG R1200 GS-Adventure K25 manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 2008-2009, 08, 09
BMW R1200, HP2 Enduro, HP2 Megamoto, R 1200 GS, Adventure, R 1200 R, R 1200 RT, R 1200 S, R 1200 ST, R 900 RT 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 manual
Motoren Werke AG R1200 with the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific motorbike service manual / repair guide.
Model, type / brand: R1200 GS-Adventure K25 / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, BMW
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
BMW R1200GS, R1200RT, R1200ST 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 repair manual
repair or maintain your BMW R1200 yourself?
Learn how to fix your new or used dual sport motorcycle with the help of this very extensive
Explore the Great Outdoors with the Power and Performance of the 2008-2009 BMW R1200 GS-Adventure K25 - Manual and Parts Catalog Available Now!
The 2008-2009 BMW R1200 GS-Adventure K25 is a rugged and versatile motorcycle that can take you anywhere you want to go. Whether you're an experienced rider or just starting out, the manual and parts catalog available at www.repairloader.com can help you keep your bike in top condition and ready for any adventure.
Here are 20 key tech specs about the 2008-2009 BMW R1200 GS-Adventure K25:
• The bike has a 1170cc, air-cooled, twin-cylinder engine with a 4-valve-per-cylinder layout.
• The engine has a bore and stroke of 101 x 73mm.
• The compression ratio is 12.0:1.
• The bike has a 6-speed manual transmission.
• The bike has a maximum power output of 105 horsepower at 7,500 rpm.
• The bike has a maximum torque output of 85 lb-ft at 6,000 rpm.
• The bike has a dry weight of 438 lbs.
• The bike has a fuel tank capacity of 8.7 gallons.
• The bike has a seat height of 35 inches.
• The front suspension is a Telelever system with a central spring strut.
• The rear suspension is a Paralever system with a single shock absorber.
• The bike has a front tire size of 110/80-19 and a rear tire size of 150/70-17.
• The bike has a maximum speed of around 125 mph.
• The bike has a ground clearance of 8.3 inches.
• The bike has a dual-disc front brake system and a single-disc rear brake system.
• The bike has a shaft drive system.
• The bike has a standard halogen headlight and taillight.
• The bike has a standard center stand.
• The bike has a standard ABS system.
• The bike has a standard on-board computer.
To buy the manual and parts catalog for your 2008-2009 BMW R1200 GS-Adventure K25, simply visit www.repairloader.com and pay securely through PayPal. Once your payment is processed, you can instantly download the manual and parts catalog in PDF format. Get the resources you need to keep your bike running smoothly and ready for your next adventure.
Ready to start your instant download? Visit www.repairloader.com and click on the green button to get started!