Machine Model and Serial Numbers:
3CX 4CX-2000000 Onwards
Model / brand: 3CX 4CX Backhoe Loader
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Komatsu WB97R-2 Backhoe Loader Manual
WB97R-2 / Komatsu Limited
Technical engine specs: SD106-1FA, 269.3cu in, 4 cylinders, turbocharged, Gross Power 113hp, Net Power 97.9hp, 2200rpm, 1500rpm,
Engine Make: 2238
Here are 5 tips for changing the battery in a JCB 3CX or 4CX backhoe loader:
1. Always disconnect the negative battery cable first and reconnect it last to avoid any electrical short circuit.
2. Make sure you have the correct replacement battery for your specific model of JCB backhoe loader.
3. Before installing the new battery, clean the terminals and cable ends with baking soda and water. This will help to remove any corrosion that may have built up on the terminals.
4. Carefully lift the old battery out of the battery compartment and place the new battery in its place, making sure that it is securely fastened.
5. Test the battery with a voltmeter to make sure that it is charged and providing the correct voltage. And also check the battery water level and top it off with distilled water if necessary.
Please also note that, Keep the battery in a safe and cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources, and check the water level in the battery regularly. And always wear safety equipment and follow safety instructions for battery handling.