Product-Details and Specs:
Model, type / brand or manufacturer: S175, S185 / Bobcat Company - all styles covered
Engine S175 specs: V2203-M-DI, 46hp, liquid cooled, diesel.
Engine S185 specs: V2003-M-DI-T, 122.1cu in, 4 cylinders, 56hp, 2800rpm.
Bobcat S175, S185 Skid Steer Loader repair manual
530111001 & Above, 530211001 & Above, A8NZ11001 - A8NZ59999, A8M411001 - A8M459999, A8NY11001 - A8NY59999, 530311001 - 530359999, 530411001 - 530459999, ABRT11001 - ABRT59999
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Model Identification Code: not defined
Manual format: PDF / e-book
Manual Language: English
The Bobcat Company S175, S185 Skid Steer Loader Service Manual covers the following serials:
S/N 525011001 & Above
S/N 525111001 & Above
S/N 525211001 & Above
S/N 525311001 & Above
Here are some tips for changing the oil in a Bobcat S175 or S185 skid steer loader:
1. Consult the operator's manual for specific oil type and capacity recommendations.
2. Locate the oil filter and drain plug. The oil filter is typically located on the side of the engine, while the drain plug is located on the bottom of the oil pan.
3. Warm up the engine to ensure that the oil is at its optimal flow rate.
4. Place a drain pan under the drain plug and remove it to allow the oil to drain out.
5. Remove the oil filter and replace it with a new one, being careful not to over-tighten it.
6. Once the oil has finished draining, replace the drain plug and fill the engine with the recommended oil type and capacity.
7. Check the oil level on the dipstick and add more if necessary.
8. Start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to circulate the new oil.
9. Check for any leaks and make sure that the oil pressure gauge is reading correctly.
10. Keep a record of the oil change in the maintenance log for future reference.
Please also note that, It is always better to use a lift or jack stands to change oil. And please dispose used oil in an environmentally friendly way.