To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Fix your mid-size pickup truck - Buy and download the Ford Motor Company Ranger manual/handbook in PDF format.
service guide and repair manual.
Production/model years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
This manual applies to the following models: Ranger / Ford Motor Company
1998 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10C7WPB)
1999 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10C4XPB)
2000 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10C4YPB)
2001 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10C71PA)
2002 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10C92PA)
2003 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D03PA)
2004 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D14PA)
2005 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D25PA)
2006 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D36PA)
2007 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D47PA)
2008 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D58PA)
2009 Ford Ranger (1FTYR10D69PA)
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Download the Ford Ranger 1998-2009 OEM PDF Manual for Instant Fixes
Introduction: Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, having access to the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) PDF manual for the 1998-2009 Ford Ranger is essential. This manual includes in-depth technical specifications and engine specs to help you maintain, troubleshoot, and repair your vehicle. Download the manual now and get started on fixing your Ford Ranger.
30 Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
Model: Ford Ranger
• Production years: 1998-2009
• Engine type: Gasoline
• Engine sizes: 2.3L inline 4-cylinder, 3.0L V6, 4.0L V6
• Horsepower: 143-207 hp
• Torque: 154-238 lb-ft
• Compression ratio: 9.7:1-9.9:1
• Fuel system: Sequential multi-port fuel injection
• Valve train: SOHC or OHV
• Transmission: 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic
• Drive type: Rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive
• Wheelbase: 111.6-126 inches
• Length: 187.5-207.6 inches
• Width: 69.4-71.8 inches
• Height: 64.9-69.4 inches
• Curb weight: 3,091-3,616 lbs
• Payload capacity: 1,260-3,140 lbs
• Towing capacity: 2,480-6,000 lbs
• Fuel tank capacity: 16.5-19.5 gallons
• Suspension: Independent short/long arm front suspension, multi-leaf rear suspension
• Brakes: Front disc and rear drum brakes, or four-wheel disc brakes
• Steering: Power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering
• Front track: 58.5-59.5 inches
• Rear track: 58.5-59.5 inches
• Front tire size: P225/70R15, P235/75R15, P255/70R16
• Rear tire size: P225/70R15, P235/75R15, P255/70R16
• Turning radius: 39.2-45 feet
• Axle ratios: 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88
• Oil capacity: 4.5 quarts
• Recommended oil: SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30
The Ford Ranger 1998-2009 was a popular mid-size pickup truck that was designed for both work and play. It offered a versatile range of engine options and configurations, as well as advanced features like four-wheel drive and anti-lock brakes.
Purchase the Ford Ranger 1998-2009 OEM PDF manual at www.repairloader.com using your secure PayPal account. Click the green button to start your instant download and access all the necessary information for maintaining and fixing your vehicle. Upon completing your secure payment via PayPal, you will promptly receive an email with all the necessary download information. To ensure you always have access to the manual, please download and save it on your device.