To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models: Grand Livina / Nissan Motor Corporation, Ltd
2006 Nissan Grand Livina
2007 Nissan Grand Livina
2008 Nissan Grand Livina
2009 Nissan Grand Livina
2010 Nissan Grand Livina
2011 Nissan Grand Livina
2012 Nissan Grand Livina
Engine: 1.8L (Gasoline)
Production/model years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Fix MPV Issues with the Comprehensive 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina PDF Manual"
Overcome any MPV-related issues effortlessly with the comprehensive PDF manual for the 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina. This invaluable resource equips owners and enthusiasts with detailed engine specifications, technical data, and expert guidance to address common problems and keep these MPVs running smoothly. In this article, we explore the engine specifications, key features, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. Discover how the 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina can be optimized for comfortable and reliable family transportation.
• The 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina is equipped with a 1.6-liter or 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine.
• The 1.6-liter engine delivers an output of approximately 105 horsepower, providing ample power for everyday driving.
• The 1.8-liter engine offers increased performance with an output of around 126 horsepower.
• Both engine options feature multi-point fuel injection (MPI) for efficient fuel delivery.
• The engines are mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic transmission.
• The Grand Livina features front-wheel drive (FWD), ensuring good traction and stability on various road surfaces.
• It offers seating for seven occupants with a versatile interior layout and ample legroom for comfortable travel.
• The Grand Livina features MacPherson strut front suspension and a torsion beam rear suspension for a smooth and stable ride.
• It has a turning radius of approximately 5.2 meters, making it maneuverable in urban environments.
• The fuel tank capacity for the Grand Livina ranges from approximately 52 to 55 liters, depending on the model year.
• The curb weight of the Grand Livina varies between approximately 1,230 to 1,350 kilograms, depending on the engine and trim level.
• The engines utilize a double overhead camshaft (DOHC) configuration for efficient power delivery.
• The Grand Livina complies with applicable emission standards, ensuring environmental friendliness.
Facts and Details:
- The 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina is a popular MPV known for its spacious and practical design, ideal for family transportation.
- It offers a flexible seating arrangement, with the third-row seats folding flat to provide a larger cargo area when needed.
- The Grand Livina features convenient sliding doors, allowing easy access to the rear seats, even in tight parking spaces.
- It comes with power steering for effortless maneuvering and parking.
- The Grand Livina offers a range of storage compartments and cup holders for added convenience during trips.
- Safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system), and seatbelt pretensioners contribute to occupant protection.
- The Grand Livina is praised for its comfortable and supportive seats, providing a pleasant driving experience for both short and long journeys.
- It boasts a relatively smooth and quiet ride, making it suitable for daily commuting and longer trips.
- The Grand Livina offers good visibility from the driver's seat, allowing for better awareness of the surroundings.
- The MPV's compact size and tight turning radius make it easy to maneuver in crowded city streets and parking lots.
- Owners appreciate the fuel efficiency of the Grand Livina, especially during highway driving.
- Some owners have mentioned that the Grand Livina's interior materials may not be as premium as those of its competitors.
- The MPV's engine performance, while adequate for daily driving, may not be as sporty or powerful as some other models in its class.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule outlined in the owner's manual for regular maintenance intervals.
► Regularly check and maintain proper tire pressure for optimal fuel efficiency, handling, and tire longevity.
► Perform oil and filter changes as recommended by Nissan, typically every 5,000 to 7,500 kilometers or every six months, whichever comes first.
► Keep the engine coolant level and quality in check, ensuring it is replaced at the recommended intervals.
► Regularly inspect and clean the air filter to maintain optimal engine performance.
► Check the brake fluid level and condition regularly, and replace it according to Nissan's recommended intervals.
► Inspect the battery regularly, clean the terminals if necessary, and replace it when its performance declines.
Common issues with the Grand Livina may include:
* Suspension components such as shock absorbers and bushings may require replacement due to wear.
* Electrical issues, such as faulty wiring or sensor problems, can affect various vehicle systems.
* The air conditioning system may require servicing or repair due to refrigerant leaks or compressor issues.
* Some owners have reported transmission-related issues, such as rough shifting or slipping, which may require inspection and repair.
* Engine-related issues such as loss of power, misfires, or coolant leaks may need diagnosis and repair.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
+ Installing aftermarket suspension upgrades, such as stiffer shocks and springs, can improve handling and reduce body roll.
+ Upgrading to larger alloy wheels with lower-profile tires can enhance the MPV's appearance and handling characteristics.
+ Adding a performance exhaust system can improve exhaust flow and provide a sportier sound.
+ Upgrading the audio system with aftermarket speakers and a subwoofer can enhance the in-car entertainment experience.
+ Installing window tinting or shades can improve cabin comfort by reducing heat and glare.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options for the 2006-2012 Nissan Grand Livina:
■ Roof racks or roof boxes: Provide additional cargo-carrying capacity for luggage or outdoor equipment.
■ Rear spoiler: Enhance the MPV's aerodynamics and add a sporty touch to its exterior.
■ All-weather floor mats: Protect the interior carpet from dirt, spills, and wear.
■ Window visors: Allow for fresh air circulation while protecting against rain and reducing wind noise.
■ Seat covers: Offer protection and customization options for the Grand Livina's seats.
■ Cargo organizers: Help keep the trunk area neat and organized.
■ Parking sensors or rearview cameras: Aid in parking and enhance safety by providing better visibility of the surroundings.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Strengths: Owners appreciate the Grand Livina's spacious interior, providing ample room for both passengers and cargo.
☺ Strengths: The MPV's sliding doors are mentioned as a convenient feature for easy access, especially in tight parking spaces.
☺ Strengths: The Grand Livina's maneuverability and compact size make it suitable for urban driving and parking.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners have mentioned that the interior materials and build quality may not feel as premium as those of its competitors.
☻ Weaknesses: The engine performance, while adequate for daily driving, may not be as powerful or sporty as some other MPVs in its segment.
Repairs that Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently and Parts that Often Break:
→ Regular maintenance, including oil and filter changes, should be carried out as per the manufacturer's recommendations.
→ Suspension components, such as shock absorbers and bushings, may require inspection and replacement due to wear or failure.
→ Electrical issues, such as faulty wiring or sensor problems, may need diagnosis and repair.
→ Air conditioning system components, including the compressor or refrigerant lines, may require servicing or replacement.
→ Transmission-related issues, such as rough shifting or slipping, may require inspection and repair by a qualified technician.
→ Engine-related issues, such as loss of power, misfires, or coolant leaks, may require diagnosis and repair by a professional mechanic.
→ Regular inspection and maintenance of the braking system, including brake pads and rotors, are crucial for safe operation.
Experience hassle-free maintenance with the click of a button as you download the complete Nissan Grand Livina shop manual. Unlock the knowledge to maintain your Nissan Grand Livina with ease by downloading the comprehensive shop manual. Upon completing your payment, the checkout page will display the download link for the official Nissan OEM shop manual and parts catalog. Furthermore, we will immediately email you the payment and download information.