Repair/Overhaul your compact and subcompact executive automobile - Buy this PDF at RepairLoader: Volvo Car Corporation S40, V40 manual.
Production/model years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
1996-2004 Volvo S40, V40 repair manual
car / station wagon: Get a copy (pdf) of this Volvo S40 & V40 manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 1996, 1997, 1998,
Models: S40, V40 / Volvo Car Corporation
Engine: see below
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days)
Everything You Need to Know About the 1996-2004 Volvo S40, V40: 20 Tech Specs
Introduction: The 1996-2004 Volvo S40, V40 was a popular compact car that was designed for drivers who wanted a combination of style, performance, and safety. This car boasted a range of innovative features that made it stand out in its class, including a turbocharged engine, side airbags, and electronic stability control. If you're considering buying a used Volvo S40 or V40, it's important to understand its tech specs and features to make an informed decision. Here are 20 key specs to know about the Volvo S40 and V40:
• The Volvo S40 and V40 were produced from 1996 to 2004.
• The S40 was a sedan, while the V40 was a wagon.
• Both cars were available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
• The base engine was a 1.8-liter inline-four that produced 123 horsepower.
• A turbocharged 1.9-liter inline-four was also available, which produced up to 200 horsepower in later models.
• The S40 and V40 were equipped with a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic transmission.
• The cars had a wheelbase of 100.9 inches.
• The overall length of the S40 was 176.6 inches, while the V40 was 179.2 inches long.
• The cars had a maximum cargo capacity of 53 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
• The S40 and V40 were equipped with a MacPherson strut front suspension and a multi-link rear suspension.
• The cars had a curb weight of between 2,900 and 3,200 pounds.
• The S40 and V40 featured four-wheel disc brakes.
• They had a turning circle of 36.4 feet.
• The cars had a top speed of around 130 mph, depending on the engine and transmission.
• The fuel tank had a capacity of 15.9 gallons.
• The S40 and V40 were equipped with a range of safety features, including side airbags, ABS brakes, and electronic stability control.
• The cars featured power windows, power mirrors, and power door locks.
• The audio system was available with a cassette player or a CD player.
• The S40 and V40 were known for their good fuel economy, with some models getting up to 30 mpg on the highway.
• Both cars were praised for their sleek design and comfortable interiors.
• If you're looking for a comprehensive manual for the Volvo S40 or V40, you can find one on www.repairloader.com. Use PayPal to make your purchase, and we will email you with all the download information one minute after payment. Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder, so be sure to check there if you don't see it in your inbox.
To get a manual for the 1996-2004 Volvo S40 and V40, visit www.repairloader.com and use PayPal to buy it. After payment, we will send you an email with all the download information within one minute. Remember to check your spam folder if you don't see our email in your inbox.