To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are included in this manual: Brute Force 750 / Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company
Kawasaki Brute Force 750 (2008)
Kawasaki Brute Force 750 (2009)
Engine: 749 cc, liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin, 3.3x2.6 in OR 84 mm, 8.8:1
Production year(s): 2008, 2009
Language: English (some of our manuals are multilanguage)
"Get Your Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV Maintenance PDF: Essential Guide for Owners!"
Attention ATV enthusiasts! If you own a Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV and want to ensure its optimal performance and longevity, we have great news for you. You can now get your hands on a downloadable PDF guide that provides comprehensive maintenance information, including engine specifications, technical data, maintenance intervals, general maintenance tips, common issues and their solutions, popular tuning tips and modifications, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. In this article, we will explore the 2008-2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV, a powerful and versatile machine designed for off-road adventures. Read on to discover everything you need to know about this exceptional ATV.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV is powered by a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, V-twin engine.
• It has a displacement of 749cc, providing ample power for challenging off-road terrains.
• The engine features a bore and stroke of 85mm x 66mm.
• It has a compression ratio of 8.8:1, ensuring reliable performance and durability.
• This ATV is equipped with an electronic fuel injection (EFI) system for precise fuel delivery and optimal power output.
• The Brute Force 750 produces a maximum power output of approximately 50 horsepower.
• It generates a torque of around 51 lb-ft, delivering strong low-end power and excellent towing capability.
• The ATV utilizes a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with high and low ranges, allowing for smooth power delivery and precise control.
• It features selectable four-wheel drive (4WD) with a front differential lock for enhanced traction in challenging conditions.
• The Brute Force 750 has independent double wishbone front suspension, providing a comfortable ride and excellent handling.
• It is equipped with a rear independent suspension with adjustable preload, allowing for optimal ride comfort and versatility.
• The ATV features front and rear hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power.
• It has a fuel tank capacity of approximately 19 liters, providing a good range for long rides.
• With a dry weight of around 289 kg (637 lbs), the Brute Force 750 is a robust and durable machine.
• The ATV is equipped with aggressive, rugged tires for maximum traction on various terrains.
• It features a digital instrument cluster displaying speed, mileage, trip distance, and other essential information.
• The Brute Force 750 has a towing capacity of approximately 567 kg (1,250 lbs), making it capable of handling various hauling tasks.
• The ATV comes with front and rear racks for additional cargo carrying capacity.
Facts and Details:
- The Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV is known for its powerful engine, providing impressive acceleration and hill-climbing ability.
- It offers excellent towing capacity, making it suitable for hauling trailers or carrying heavy loads.
- The ATV's selectable 4WD system and front differential lock ensure exceptional off-road traction and maneuverability.
- It features a sturdy frame and suspension components, designed to handle rugged off-road terrains.
- The Brute Force 750 has a comfortable seating position and ergonomically designed controls, allowing for extended rides with minimal fatigue.
- Owners appreciate the ATV's durability and reliability, built to withstand demanding off-road conditions.
- The ATV's aggressive styling and rugged appearance give it a strong presence on the trails.
- It received positive reviews for its strong and responsive braking performance, ensuring rider safety.
- The Brute Force 750's independent suspension offers a smooth and controlled ride over rough terrain.
- Owners find the ATV's storage racks highly convenient for carrying gear and supplies during off-road adventures.
- The ATV's fuel-injected engine provides excellent fuel efficiency, allowing for longer rides without frequent refueling.
- It offers excellent ground clearance, allowing riders to navigate over obstacles and rough terrain with ease.
- The Brute Force 750's robust construction and build quality contribute to its overall reliability and longevity.
Maintenance Intervals and General Maintenance Tips:
► Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule outlined in the owner's manual.
► Regularly change the engine oil and filter as per Kawasaki's guidelines.
► Keep the air filter clean and replace it if necessary to maintain proper airflow.
► Check and adjust the valve clearances at the specified intervals to ensure optimal engine performance.
► Maintain proper tire pressure and inspect the tires for wear regularly.
► Lubricate the drive chain or check the belt tension, depending on the specific model.
► Inspect the brake pads and discs regularly and replace them if worn beyond the manufacturer's limits.
► Regularly inspect the suspension components for any signs of wear or leakage.
► Keep electrical connections clean and secure to ensure reliable operation.
► If you encounter any unusual noises, vibrations, or performance issues, consult a Kawasaki-certified technician for diagnosis and repairs.
Common Issues and Their Solutions:
* Some owners have reported issues with the ATV's electrical system, such as a dead battery or faulty wiring. Regular inspection and proper maintenance of the electrical components can help prevent such issues.
* Fuel-related problems, such as clogged fuel injectors or a dirty fuel filter, may occur. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the fuel system can help prevent these issues.
* The ATV's cooling system may experience overheating issues, especially in hot weather conditions or during heavy usage. Regular coolant replacement and radiator cleaning can help address this problem.
* Suspension components, such as bushings or shocks, may wear out over time. Regular inspection and replacement, if needed, are important to maintain optimal ride comfort and handling.
* The ATV's drive belt may require regular inspection and replacement if signs of wear or damage are present. Proper tensioning and maintenance of the belt are crucial to avoid performance issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Installing an aftermarket exhaust system can enhance both the ATV's performance and sound.
■ Upgrading the air intake system with a high-flow air filter and intake kit can improve throttle response and increase power output.
■ Adding a fuel controller or tuner can optimize fuel injection settings for better performance.
■ Upgrading the suspension components, such as shocks or springs, can improve ride comfort and off-road capabilities.
■ Installing a winch can provide additional utility and recovery options during off-road adventures.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
+ ATV cargo racks and storage solutions for additional carrying capacity.
+ Skid plates and A-arm guards for enhanced undercarriage protection.
+ LED light bars or auxiliary lights for improved visibility during night riding.
+ ATV winches and mounting kits for off-road recovery or utility purposes.
+ Handguards and brush guards for added protection from branches and debris.
+ ATV audio systems or Bluetooth speakers for entertainment during rides.
+ ATV GPS units or smartphone mounts for navigation and tracking.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Owners of the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV appreciate its powerful engine, exceptional off-road performance, and towing capacity. The ATV's durability, comfortable ride, and versatile features are frequently praised.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners mention that the ATV's weight and size can make it challenging to maneuver in tight trails or confined spaces. Additionally, fuel consumption may be higher compared to smaller ATV models.
Repairs That Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently and Parts That Often Break:
→ Regular maintenance tasks such as oil and filter changes, brake pad replacements, and air filter cleanings.
→ Drive belt replacements due to normal wear and tear.
→ Regular inspection and maintenance of the cooling system to prevent overheating issues.
→ Electrical component inspections and wiring repairs, especially for models experiencing electrical failures.
→ Suspension component replacements, such as bushings or shocks, as they wear out over time.
→ Regular inspection and maintenance of the drive system, including the drive belt, clutch, and differential components.
Click the button below to access the comprehensive shop handbook for Kawasaki, available for immediate download. Once your payment is complete, the official Kawasaki OEM shop manual and parts list download link will be provided on the checkout page. Furthermore, we will promptly email you the payment and download information.