To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Fix/Overhaul your subcompact car / 5-door hatchback: Download the PDF version of the original Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd repair and workshop manual (instant download).
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Sirion, Boon / Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd
Sirion 1.0: JPPM100S0Y7300001 to JPPM100S0Y7999999
Sirion 1.3: JPPM110S0Y7300001 to JPPM110S0Y7999999
Sirion 1.5 S: JPPM120S0Y7300001 to JPPM120S0Y7999999
Boon Luminas: JPPM201S0Y7300001 to JPPM201S0Y7999999
Boon X4: JPPM211S0Y7300001 to JPPM211S0Y7999999
Boon X4 Aero: JPPM221S0Y7300001 to JPPM221S0Y7999999
Manual Language: English
Number of pages: 2500+
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Complete Service Manual for 2004-2008 Daihatsu Sirion and Boon to Keep Your Car Running Smoothly"
The 2004-2008 Daihatsu Sirion and Boon are popular compact cars known for their efficiency, versatility, and reliability. To keep your car running smoothly and performing at its best, it's important to have access to accurate technical specifications and maintenance information. With the Complete Service Manual for the 2004-2008 Daihatsu Sirion and Boon, you can get all the engine specs and technical details you need to maintain and repair your car. This manual provides a comprehensive guide to all aspects of the Daihatsu Sirion and Boon, including its engines, transmissions, suspensions, brakes, and electrical systems. Read on for a list of 25-35 engine specs and technical specifications for the Daihatsu Sirion and Boon.
• Engine type: Inline 3-cylinder, DOHC
• Displacement: 1.0L, 1.3L
• Horsepower: 69 hp (1.0L), 86 hp (1.3L)
• Torque: 69 lb-ft (1.0L), 90 lb-ft (1.3L)
• Compression ratio: 10.5:1
• Bore x Stroke: 72.0 x 81.6 mm (1.0L), 78.7 x 69.6 mm (1.3L)
• Fuel delivery system: EFI
• Valve train: 12 valves (4 valves per cylinder)
• Fuel type: Regular unleaded
• Fuel tank capacity: 40 liters
• Transmission type: 5-speed manual, 4-speed automatic
• Drivetrain: Front-wheel drive
• Front suspension: MacPherson strut
• Rear suspension: Torsion beam
• Front brake: Disc
• Rear brake: Drum
• ABS: Available on some models
• Wheel size: 14 inches
• Seat capacity: 5
• Curb weight: 840-930 kg
• Overall length: 3650 mm
• Overall width: 1660 mm
• Overall height: 1500 mm
• Wheelbase: 2490 mm
• Ground clearance: 150 mm
• Turning circle: 9.8 meters
• Battery: 12V 40Ah
• Alternator: 70A
• Air filter: Dry paper element
• Spark plug: NGK IFR6J11
• Oil capacity: 2.9 liters
• Coolant capacity: 4.2 liters
• Front tire size: 165/65R14
• Rear tire size: 165/65R14
• Steering type: Rack and pinion
Facts and Details:
- The Sirion and Boon are essentially the same car, with the Boon being sold exclusively in Japan.
- The Sirion and Boon are known for their spacious and practical interior, with foldable rear seats for added cargo space.
- The Sirion and Boon feature a lightweight and compact design for improved fuel efficiency and handling.
- The Sirion and Boon received high safety ratings for their crashworthiness and standard safety features.
- The Sirion and Boon were offered in a range of bright and bold colors, such as orange, green, and purple, making them stand out on the road.
- The Sirion and Boon were equipped with a variety of convenience features, including power windows, power door locks, and air conditioning.
- The Sirion and Boon were available in both 3-door and 5-door hatchback body styles.
- The Sirion and Boon were praised for their nimble handling and responsive steering, making them ideal for city driving and parking.
- The Sirion and Boon were designed to be fuel-efficient, with some models achieving over 50 miles per gallon.
- The Sirion and Boon were often compared to the Toyota Yaris and Honda Fit in terms of size and performance.
Maintenance Intervals and Common Issues:
- The Daihatsu Sirion and Boon are generally reliable cars that require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. It's recommended to follow the manufacturer's maintenance schedule, which typically includes oil changes, air filter replacement, and brake inspections. Common issues with the Sirion and Boon include electrical problems, transmission issues, and cooling system leaks. Regular maintenance and prompt repairs can help prevent these issues from becoming more serious.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
Some popular modifications for the Daihatsu Sirion and Boon include upgrading the exhaust system, adding a cold air intake, and installing a performance chip for improved horsepower and torque. Lowering springs and performance shocks can also improve handling and suspension.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Accessories and aftermarket options for the Daihatsu Sirion and Boon include replacement parts, audio and entertainment systems, GPS navigation systems, and exterior styling accessories such as spoilers and body kits.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owners of the Daihatsu Sirion and Boon generally praise their reliability, fuel efficiency, and practicality. The spacious interior and foldable rear seats make it easy to transport cargo and passengers, while the compact size makes it ideal for city driving and parking. Some common complaints include a lack of power and acceleration, as well as issues with the electrical and cooling systems. However, with regular maintenance and care, these issues can be minimized or prevented.
Purchase your official Daihatsu Sirion and Boon repair manual in PDF format and start fixing your car like a pro with secure PayPal/credit card checkout on www.repairloader.com. After completing your secure payment through PayPal or credit card, you will receive an email with all the necessary download information to access your official Daihatsu OEM manual and parts list for the 2004-2008 Sirion and Boon. Get started on your repairs and maintenance today