Repair your front-mount mower: Buy/use/download this John Deere 1420 (tractor), 1435, 1445, 1545, 1565 manual.
Model / manufacturer: 1420, 1435, 1445, 1545, 1565, 1400 Series, / JD / John Deere / John Deere Construction / Deere & Company (Rosario, Argentina), (Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, USA).
Engine 1420: diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 164.5 ci, 2.7 L, 4.016x4.331 inches, 102 x 110 mm, 43 hp, 32.1 kW
Engine 1435: Yanmar 3TNE74, diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft inline, 1006 cc, 61.4 ci, 2.91x3.07 inches, 74 x 78 mm, 23.7 hp, 17.7 kW, indirect injection, 45.5 lb-ft, 61.7 Nm.
Engine 1445: Yanmar 3TNV82A, diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft inline, 1204 cc, 73.5 ci, 3.07x3.31 inches, 78 x 84 mm, 31 hp, 23.1 kW, direct injection.
Engine 1545: Yanmar 3TNV82A, diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft inline, ... see above
Engine 1565: Yanmar 3TNE88, diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft inline, 1642 cc, 100.2 ci, 3.46x3.54 inches, 88 x 90 mm, 36.3 hp, 27.1 kW, direct injection.
Production year(s): 2002, 2003, 2004.
Tractor 1420 Production year(s): 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975.
Publication Number: TM-1806
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere 1565 Front-mount mower (Yanmar 3TNE88 engine):
1. The John Deere 1565 Front-mount mower is powered by a Yanmar 3TNE88 engine.
2. The engine has a power output of 28.5 horsepower and 3 cylinders.
3. The mower has a cutting width of 60 inches, allowing it to cover a large area in a short amount of time.
4. It has a cutting height range of 1 - 4 inches, which can be adjusted to suit different types of grass.
5. The mower features a hydrostatic transmission for smooth and precise control.
6. It has a fuel tank capacity of 14 gallons, providing extended run time between refueling.
7. The mower has a weight of 1,822 lbs which makes it sturdy and durable.
8. The 1565 offers a comfortable operator station with armrests and a high back seat
9. It has a large capacity grass catcher that can hold up to 10.5 bushels of clippings, making it easy to dispose of debris.
10. The mower has a top speed of 12 mph, making it ideal for large lawns and commercial properties.
Here are some common troubleshooting steps to help you diagnose and fix any issues you may encounter with your Yanmar engine.
First, check the oil level and make sure it is at the proper level. If the oil level is low, add oil as needed and check for any leaks. Next, check the fuel system for any clogs or leaks. Make sure the fuel filter is clean, and the fuel lines are not kinked or damaged.
If the engine is not starting, check the battery to make sure it is charged and properly connected. Make sure the fuel shut off valve is open, and the ignition switch is in the correct position. Also, check the spark plug to see if it is fouled or damaged.
If the engine is running poorly, check the air filter to make sure it is clean and not clogged. A dirty air filter can restrict air flow and cause the engine to run poorly. Also, check the fuel filter to make sure it is not clogged, and the fuel lines are not kinked or damaged.
If the engine is overheating, check the coolant level and make sure it is at the proper level. Also, check the radiator and hoses for any leaks or clogs.
By following these simple troubleshooting steps, you can quickly diagnose and fix any issues you may encounter with your Yanmar engine in the John Deere 1565 Front-mount mower. Remember to always consult your operator's manual for specific instructions and to schedule regular maintenance to keep your engine running.
Remember to refer to your operator's manual for specific instructions and to schedule regular maintenance. To find parts and manuals for your John Deere 1565 Front-mount mower, visit www.repairloader.com and click the green button to purchase instant downloads using PayPal. We will email you with all download information one minute after payment. Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.