To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Get ready to tackle any repair on your sport compact, sports sedan, or rally car with ease, thanks to the invaluable Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Lancer full factory service guide (FSM) and technical workshop/repair manual, available in convenient PDF format.
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 2008, 2009, 2010
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Lancer Evolution X EVO 10 / Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
"Get Your Repair Manual with Easy DIY Instructions for Your 2008-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X EVO 10"
If you're the proud owner of a 2008-2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X EVO 10, you know just how impressive these cars can be on the road. However, like any vehicle, regular maintenance and repairs are necessary to keep your car running smoothly. That's where a repair manual comes in handy. With a comprehensive manual in hand, you'll be able to tackle basic repairs, perform routine maintenance, and even take on more advanced projects.
Engine specs/technical specifications:
• Engine: 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 291 hp @ 6,500 rpm
• Torque: 300 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm
• Fuel delivery: Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve
• Fuel type: Premium unleaded
• Transmission: 5-speed manual or 6-speed dual-clutch automatic with paddle shifters
• Drive type: All-wheel drive
• Suspension: MacPherson strut front and multi-link rear
• Steering: Electric power-assisted rack-and-pinion
• Brakes: Brembo 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
• Wheelbase: 104.3 inches
• Length: 177.0 inches
• Width: 71.3 inches
• Height: 58.3 inches
• Curb weight: 3,527 pounds
• Ground clearance: 5.5 inches
• Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 gallons
• Front headroom: 39.6 inches
• Rear headroom: 36.9 inches
• Front legroom: 42.3 inches
• Rear legroom: 33.3 inches
• Cargo volume: 7.7 cubic feet
• Maximum towing capacity: Not recommended for towing
• Axle ratio: 4.69 or 4.06
• Turbocharger: TD05HRA-16G6C-10.5T
Interesting facts and details:
- The Lancer Evolution X EVO 10 was introduced in 2007 and remained in production until 2016.
- The Evolution X was the first Lancer Evolution to feature a dual-clutch automatic transmission option.
- The Evolution X was available in three trim levels: GSR, MR, and MR Touring.
- The Evolution X features a Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) system that includes an active center differential and active yaw control.
- The Evolution X features a lightweight aluminum roof panel that helps reduce weight and lower the center of gravity.
- The Evolution X was praised for its sharp handling, precise steering, and powerful turbocharged engine.
Regular maintenance is crucial to keeping your Evolution X running smoothly. Some common maintenance tasks include:
- Oil changes every 3,000-5,000 miles
- Replacing the air filter every 15,000-30,000 miles
- Rotating tires every 5,000-7,000 miles
- Checking and topping off fluids, including coolant, brake fluid, and power steering fluid, on a regular basis
- Inspecting and replacing brake pads and rotors as needed
- Checking and replacing spark plugs every 30,000-60,000 miles
- Inspecting and replacing the serpentine belt and timing belt as needed
Some common issues that Evolution X owners may experience include:
- Transmission problems, particularly with the dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Electrical issues, such as a malfunctioning battery or alternator
- Steering problems, which may be caused by worn-out ball joints or tie rods
- Suspension issues, including worn-out shocks or bushings
- Fuel system problems, such as a faulty fuel pump or fuel injector
- Turbocharger failure, which can be caused by a variety of factors, including lack of maintenance or high boost pressure
To address these issues, it's important to stay up-to-date on regular maintenance and address any problems as soon as they arise. Working with a reputable mechanic who specializes in Mitsubishi vehicles can also help ensure that your Evolution X is in top condition.
There are many popular tuning tips and modifications available for the Evolution X, including:
- Upgrading the suspension with coilovers and sway bars for improved handling
- Installing a high-performance exhaust system for increased horsepower and torque
- Adding a cold air intake and aftermarket intercooler for improved turbocharger performance
- Installing a larger turbocharger and upgrading the fuel system for even greater power
- Adding aerodynamic upgrades, such as a front splitter or rear wing, for improved downforce and stability
- Upgrading the wheels and tires for a more aggressive look and improved traction
- When it comes to accessories and aftermarket options for the Evolution X, there are many options available, including:
- Aftermarket wheels in a variety of sizes and finishes
- Performance brake pads and rotors for improved stopping power
- Upgraded audio systems for improved sound quality
- Carbon fiber body kits and spoilers for a more aggressive look
- Racing seats and harnesses for improved support during spirited driving
Overall, Evolution X owners praise the car's impressive performance, sharp handling, and aggressive styling. However, some common complaints include a rough ride, limited rear visibility, and a lack of storage space.
Buy your Mitsubishi Evolution X repair manual in PDF format today at www.repairloader.com, choose your year and model, and complete your secure purchase using PayPal or your credit card for instant access to easy-to-follow DIY instructions. Once your payment is complete, you'll receive an email with all the information you need to download your original Mitsubishi service manual and parts catalog. Simply click the link provided to access your files and get started on your repairs.