To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: WVT700, Wave Venture / Yamaha Motor Company
1995 Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700
1996 Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700
Production year(s): 1995, 1996
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (all printers)
"New PDF Guide: Jet Ski Repair and Overhaul for Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700 - Get Your Copy Now!"
Dive into the world of Jet Ski maintenance and repair with our latest PDF guide, specifically tailored for the 1995-1996 Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700. This comprehensive manual is a must-have resource for Jet Ski enthusiasts and mechanics alike. Whether you're looking to perform routine maintenance or tackle a complete overhaul, this guide provides detailed information on engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, and more. Get ready to hit the water with confidence as we explore the technical details and discover the strengths of the Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 1995-1996 Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700 is powered by a two-stroke, water-cooled engine.
• It has a displacement of 701 cubic centimeters (cc).
• The engine features a twin-cylinder configuration for smooth power delivery.
• Cylinder bore measures 81 mm, while the stroke length is 68 mm.
• The compression ratio is set at 7.2:1, providing a balance of power and reliability.
• The Wave Venture WVT700 engine utilizes a carburetor for fuel delivery.
• It has a maximum power output of approximately 80 horsepower.
• The Jet Ski features a direct-drive propulsion system for efficient performance.
• The engine is started electrically with a backup recoil starter for added convenience.
• The Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700 utilizes a mixed-flow pump for propulsion.
• It has a fiberglass hull construction for durability and stability.
• The Jet Ski features adjustable trim settings for optimized performance and handling.
• The fuel tank capacity is approximately 13 gallons (49 liters).
• It has a dry weight of around 623 pounds (283 kg), making it maneuverable on the water.
• The Wave Venture WVT700 features a seating capacity for up to three passengers.
• It is equipped with an adjustable handlebar and throttle for rider comfort.
• The Jet Ski has a length of approximately 119 inches (302 cm) and a width of 45 inches (114 cm).
• It features a top speed of around 45-50 miles per hour (72-80 km/h), depending on water conditions.
Facts and Details:
- Maintenance intervals for the Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700 typically involve regular oil and filter changes every 50 hours of operation or once a year, whichever comes first.
- Regularly inspect and clean the air filter to ensure optimal airflow and engine performance.
- Check and adjust the spark plugs according to the manufacturer's specifications for proper ignition.
- Monitor coolant levels and perform coolant flushes as recommended to prevent overheating.
- Lubricate the Jet Ski's throttle and steering cables to maintain smooth operation.
- Regularly inspect the impeller and pump for debris or damage, ensuring efficient water flow.
- Keep the battery charged and properly maintained to ensure reliable starting and electrical system performance.
- Check the hull and seals for any signs of damage or wear to prevent water leakage.
- It is important to follow proper fuel storage and refueling practices to prevent fuel system issues.
- The Yamaha Wave Venture WVT700 may experience occasional carburetor problems due to clogs or improper adjustments. Clean or rebuild the carburetor to address fuel delivery issues.
- Regularly inspect and maintain the Jet Ski's steering system, including the handlebars, steering cable, and nozzle, to ensure precise control and maneuverability.
- The exhaust system may develop leaks or require replacement due to corrosion. Regularly inspect and address any exhaust-related issues.
- Properly winterize the Jet Ski to protect it from freezing temperatures and prevent damage to the engine and water system.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
► Installing a performance impeller can improve acceleration and top speed.
► Upgrading the intake system with a high-flow air filter or intake grate can enhance throttle response and water flow.
► Adding a performance ride plate can improve handling and stability.
► Installing aftermarket exhaust systems can enhance the Jet Ski's sound and potentially improve power delivery.
► Upgrading the Jet Ski's handling and ride comfort with aftermarket suspension components and seat options.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
* Jet Ski covers for protection from the elements when not in use.
* Towing and storage accessories, including trailers and storage racks.
* Performance impellers and intake kits for increased water propulsion and acceleration.
* Handlebar grips and throttle accessories for enhanced comfort and control.
* Safety equipment, such as life jackets, wetsuits, and personal flotation devices (PFDs).
* Navigation and communication devices, such as GPS units and waterproof communication systems.
* Waterproof storage containers and bags for personal items and gear.
* Upgraded seat options for improved rider comfort during long rides.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Powerful and reliable engine performance.
☺ Stable and agile handling characteristics.
☺ Comfortable seating for multiple passengers.
☺ Durable construction and hull design.
☻ Limited storage capacity compared to larger models.
☻ Some owners have reported occasional electrical issues.
☻ The two-stroke engine requires regular maintenance and oil mixing.
☻ Maneuverability may be affected by choppy or rough water conditions.
Repairs Carried Out Most Frequently and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Regular carburetor cleaning or rebuilding.
→ Impeller replacement due to damage or wear.
→ Spark plug replacement for optimal ignition performance.
→ Battery replacement or maintenance.
→ Regular oil and filter changes.
→ Steering cable or nozzle repairs or replacements.
→ Cooling system maintenance, including coolant flushes and hose inspections.
To instantly access the detailed shop handbook for Yamaha Jet Skis, simply click the download button below. Upon completing your payment, the checkout page will display the download link for the official Yamaha OEM shop manual and parts catalog. Additionally, we will promptly email you with the payment and download information.