To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models: Daytona 675
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 (Standard Model)
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition
2006 Triumph Daytona 675 Black
2007 Triumph Daytona 675 (Standard Model)
2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition
2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Black
2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Red
2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Graphite
Production/model years: 2006, 2007
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get Your Triumph Daytona 675 OEM Manual: Download Now for Complete Engine Specifications and Maintenance Tips!"
Are you a proud owner of a 2006-2007 Triumph Daytona 675 motorcycle? Unlock the full potential of your ride with the official OEM manual, available for instant download. This comprehensive guide is your key to understanding your bike's engine specifications and technical data, ensuring proper maintenance, and even exploring popular tuning tips and modifications. In this article, we'll dive deep into the engine specifications, common maintenance issues, owner reviews, and much more to help you keep your Triumph Daytona 675 in excellent condition and maximize your riding experience.
Engine Specifications / Technical Data:
• Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
• Displacement: 675cc
• Bore x Stroke: 74.0mm x 52.3mm
• Compression Ratio: 12.65:1
• Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
• Maximum Power: 123 bhp (92 kW) @ 12,500 rpm
• Maximum Torque: 53 lb-ft (72 Nm) @ 11,750 rpm
• Ignition: Digital - inductive type
• Transmission: 6-speed, close ratio
• Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
• Frame: Aluminum beam twin-spar
• Front Suspension: 41mm upside-down forks with adjustable preload, rebound, and compression damping
• Rear Suspension: Monoshock with piggyback reservoir, adjustable for preload, rebound, and compression damping
• Front Brake: Twin 308mm floating discs, 4-piston radial calipers
• Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc, single-piston caliper
• Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
• Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
• Wheelbase: 54.9 inches (1395mm)
• Seat Height: 32.7 inches (830mm)
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.6 gallons (17.4 liters)
• Dry Weight: 365 lbs (165 kg)
• Oil Capacity: 3.6 liters
• Cooling System Capacity: 2.5 liters
• Final Drive: O-ring chain
• Instrumentation: LCD multi-functional display with speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip meter, and more.
Facts and Details:
- The 2006-2007 Daytona 675 was highly acclaimed for its precise handling and agility, making it a favorite among sports bike enthusiasts.
- Triumph introduced the Daytona 675 as a middleweight supersport bike, designed to compete with other prominent manufacturers in the segment.
- The in-line 3-cylinder engine design provided a unique and distinctive exhaust note that added to the bike's appeal.
- The bike's chassis was developed with extensive input from professional riders and featured a lightweight aluminum twin-spar frame for enhanced performance.
- The Daytona 675's sharp styling and aerodynamic fairings not only gave it an aggressive look but also improved its overall performance on the track.
- Triumph equipped the bike with top-quality suspension components, offering adjustable settings to cater to a variety of riding styles and road conditions.
- The motorcycle's braking system was responsive and offered excellent stopping power, thanks to the combination of radial calipers and floating discs.
- With its impressive power-to-weight ratio, the Daytona 675 excelled in acceleration and cornering, delivering an exhilarating riding experience.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Maintenance Intervals: It is recommended to follow the maintenance schedule outlined in the OEM manual, which typically includes regular oil changes, air filter replacement, chain adjustments, and tire inspections. Always adhere to the specified service intervals to keep your bike running smoothly.
► General Maintenance Tips: Keep the chain properly lubricated and tensioned, inspect brake pads and fluid regularly, and check tire pressure before every ride. Additionally, maintain the cooling system to avoid overheating issues.
► Common Issues and Solutions: Some common issues reported by owners include electrical problems, coolant leaks, and clutch-related concerns. Regular inspections and proper maintenance can help identify and address these issues early on.
Tips for Effective Maintenance:
1. Follow the OEM Manual: Always refer to the official OEM manual for maintenance procedures and recommended service intervals.
2. Keep it Clean: Regularly clean your bike, paying attention to the chain, brakes, and air filters, to prevent debris buildup and ensure optimal performance.
3. Inspect Tires: Check tire pressure and tread wear frequently to maintain stability and grip during rides.
4. Use High-Quality Parts: When replacing components, opt for genuine Triumph parts or reputable aftermarket alternatives to maintain the bike's reliability.
5. Store Properly: During extended periods of non-use, store your bike in a dry and secure location, ideally on a paddock stand to prevent tire flat spots.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
■ Upgrading the exhaust system to a high-performance aftermarket option can enhance both power and sound.
■ Replacing the stock air filter with a high-flow variant can improve air intake and throttle response.
■ Installing a power commander or fuel controller allows for custom tuning and optimizing fuel injection settings.
■ Upgrading the suspension components, such as fork cartridges and rear shock, can significantly enhance the bike's handling and cornering capabilities.
Accessories and Attachments:
+ High-quality aftermarket exhaust systems and slip-ons
+ Adjustable levers for improved comfort and control
+ Frame sliders and crash protection for added safety
+ Sporty rearsets for custom footpeg positioning
+ Tail tidy kits for a cleaner and more compact rear end
+ Tank grips to improve rider stability during aggressive maneuvers
+ Upgraded brake pads for enhanced stopping power
+ Windshields and fairing extensions for improved aerodynamics and wind protection.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Nimble and precise handling, perfect for spirited riding.
☺ Impressive power delivery and acceleration from the 3-cylinder engine.
☺ Eye-catching design with excellent fit and finish.
☺ Comfortable riding position for both short and long distances.
☺ Reliable and durable build quality, ideal for daily commuting and weekend rides.
☻ The stock exhaust sound may be too subdued for some enthusiasts.
☻ Limited storage options for long-distance touring.
☻ The bike's aggressive riding position may not suit everyone, especially for extended rides.
☻ Taller riders may find the seat height slightly uncomfortable.
☻ Limited wind protection for highway riding.
The 2006-2007 Triumph Daytona 675 remains a beloved middleweight supersport motorcycle, celebrated for its outstanding performance, precise handling, and unique in-line 3-cylinder engine. By downloading the official OEM manual, you gain access to the bike's detailed engine specifications and technical data, empowering you to maintain it at its best. Regular maintenance, adherence to service intervals, and careful inspections will ensure that your Daytona 675 continues to deliver an exhilarating and thrilling riding experience for years to come.
Repairs Frequently Needed and Parts Prone to Break:
→ Chain and Sprockets: Regular chain maintenance and replacement of worn sprockets are essential for smooth power delivery.
→ Brake Pads: Replacing brake pads as per recommended intervals is crucial for maintaining safe braking performance.
→ Air Filter: Regularly inspect and replace the air filter to ensure proper air intake and engine efficiency.
→ Cooling System: Address coolant leaks promptly to prevent engine overheating and potential damage.
→ Electrical Components: Regularly check and clean electrical connections to prevent electrical issues.
Obtain the complete PDF maintenance guidelines for your Triumph Daytona 675 with just a click on the green button! After completing the payment, the original Triumph shop manual/parts catalog download link will be provided on the checkout page. Additionally, a payment confirmation will be promptly emailed to you.