The following models are included in the manual: SRX120 / Yamaha Motor Company
2007 Yamaha SRX120
2008 Yamaha SRX120
2009 Yamaha SRX120
2010 Yamaha SRX120
2011 Yamaha SRX120
2012 Yamaha SRX120
2013 Yamaha SRX120
Engine: 123 cc, OVH, 4-stroke, air-cooled, 56.0 mm x 50.0 mm, 1-valve, B-18Mikuni TM33 Flat Slide x 1
Production/model years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Repair Manual for Yamaha SRX120 Snowmobile: Get Expert Guidance for Repairs"
Are you a proud owner of a Yamaha SRX120 snowmobile from the 2007-2013 model range? If so, you've come to the right place! This article provides you with a wealth of information about the technical specifications, interesting facts, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning suggestions, aftermarket options, and owner reviews for the Yamaha SRX120 snowmobiles. Additionally, we offer you the opportunity to download a detailed shop handbook in PDF format to assist you in your repair endeavors. Read on to discover everything you need to know about these thrilling winter machines.
• Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled
• Displacement: 123cc
• Carburetion: Single Mikuni VM18
• Ignition: CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition)
• Cylinder Arrangement: Single cylinder
• Bore x Stroke: 56mm x 50mm
• Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
• Lubrication: Wet sump
• Fuel Capacity: 0.5 gallons
• Track Type: Camoplast® Maverick™
• Track Dimensions: 10 inches wide x 69 inches long
• Front Suspension: Independent, double wishbone
• Rear Suspension: Slide-rail, torsion spring
• Ski Stance (Center to Center): 31.5 inches
• Overall Length: 73.8 inches
• Overall Width: 34.8 inches
• Overall Height: 37.8 inches
• Dry Weight: 157 lbs
• Seat Height: 24.6 inches
• Fuel Type: Regular unleaded gasoline
Facts and Details:
- The Yamaha SRX120 snowmobiles were designed specifically for young riders, providing a fun and safe introduction to snowmobiling.
- It features a compact and lightweight design, making it easy for children to handle and maneuver.
- The SRX120 has a governed top speed of approximately 8-10 mph to ensure a controlled riding experience for young riders.
- It comes with a safety tether switch that shuts off the engine if the rider becomes separated from the snowmobile.
- The SRX120 features an easy-to-use electric start for hassle-free operation.
- Yamaha incorporated adjustable throttle control to allow parents to limit the snowmobile's acceleration and speed based on the rider's skill level.
- The snowmobile's suspension system provides a comfortable and stable ride over various snow conditions.
- It is equipped with a safety flag to enhance visibility and promote safe riding practices.
- The SRX120 boasts a durable track designed to provide reliable traction in winter conditions.
- The snowmobile is equipped with a hydraulic rear brake for responsive stopping power.
- Yamaha offers a range of genuine accessories for the SRX120, including hand warmers, a rear storage bag, and a windshield.
- The SRX120's graphics and color options make it an appealing choice for young riders.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
- Regularly inspect and clean the air filter to ensure proper airflow and engine performance.
- Check and adjust the ski alignment for optimal handling and steering response.
- Lubricate the suspension components, including the slide rails and idler wheels, as per the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintain the proper chain tension and lubrication to ensure smooth operation.
- Regularly inspect the track for signs of wear or damage and replace if necessary.
- Keep the snowmobile's electrical connections clean and free of corrosion.
- Common issues may include carburetor adjustments, spark plug replacements, and occasional drive belt wear. Proper maintenance and timely repairs can address these issues effectively.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Install grip heaters to enhance rider comfort in cold weather conditions.
- Upgrade the track to a more aggressive pattern for improved traction in deep snow.
- Consider installing a performance exhaust system for a slight increase in power output.
- Upgrade the suspension components for enhanced ride quality and handling.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Hand warmers and handlebar hooks for added comfort and convenience.
- Windshield options to provide additional protection from wind and snow.
- Rear storage bags for carrying essentials during rides.
- Extra safety flags for increased visibility on the trails.
- Skid plates and protective accessories to safeguard the snowmobile's underside.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Perfect size and speed for young riders, offering a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Reliable and easy-to-use electric start system.
- Good build quality and durability.
- Smooth and predictable handling.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Limited top speed may be too slow for more experienced riders or larger individuals.
- Some owners have reported occasional issues with carburetion, requiring adjustments.
- Limited aftermarket options compared to larger snowmobile models.
Begin the process of purchasing and downloading your detailed Yamaha SRX120 repair manual in PDF format by clicking the green button and securely completing the transaction through RepairLoader's PayPal checkout.
Initiate the purchase of your official Yamaha OEM shop manual and parts list for the SRX120 snowmobile by clicking the green button. Securely buy the manual in PDF format through RepairLoader's PayPal checkout. After your payment is complete, the download link for your comprehensive Yamaha SRX120 repair manual and parts list will appear on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you all the necessary information for an instant and secure download.
Price: 18.99 USD