To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Obtain professional maintenance for your UTV by accessing the downloadable PDF of the authentic Kawasaki Mule 3010 repair manual.
Production/model years: 2003, 2004
The manual is valid for the following models: Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company
2003 Kawasaki Mule 3010 KAF950B1
2003 Kawasaki Mule 3010 KAF950B2
2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 KAF950B1
2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 KAF950B2
Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel (2003)
Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel (2004)
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download Your Comprehensive Manual: Unleash the Power of the 2003-2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel"
Discover the ultimate resource for unlocking the full potential of your 2003-2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 diesel UTV. With a detailed manual, you can confidently perform maintenance, troubleshoot issues, explore tuning options, and enhance your vehicle's performance. In this comprehensive guide, we'll provide you with engine specs, maintenance intervals, common issues and solutions, popular modifications, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. So, let's dive into the world of the 2003-2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 diesel!
Engine Specifications/Technical Specifications:
• Engine Type: 953cc, 3-cylinder, OHV, diesel engine
• Bore x Stroke: 72.0mm x 78.0mm
• Compression Ratio: 24.8:1
• Fuel System: Indirect injection
• Cooling System: Liquid-cooled
• Lubrication: Forced lubrication (wet sump)
• Starting System: Electric
• Fuel Capacity: 20 liters (5.3 gallons)
• Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high and low range, plus reverse
• Drive System: 2WD/4WD, selectable
• Front Suspension: Independent, MacPherson strut
• Rear Suspension: Semi-independent, De Dion axle
• Front Tires: 23x11-10
• Rear Tires: 23x11-10
• Ground Clearance: 183mm (7.2 inches)
• Turning Radius: 3.6 meters (11.8 feet)
• Overall Length: 2,870mm (113 inches)
• Overall Width: 1,530mm (60.2 inches)
• Overall Height: 1,900mm (74.8 inches)
• Dry Weight: 691 kg (1,523 lbs)
• Maximum Load Capacity: 499 kg (1,100 lbs)
• Towing Capacity: 590 kg (1,300 lbs)
• Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
• Rear Brakes: Hydraulic drum
• Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,140mm x 1,220mm x 280mm (44.9 inches x 48 inches x 11 inches)
Facts and Details:
- The Mule 3010 Diesel was renowned for its exceptional torque output, making it ideal for heavy-duty tasks and challenging terrains.
- It featured a reliable and fuel-efficient three-cylinder diesel engine, ensuring impressive power delivery and extended range.
- The selectable 2WD/4WD system provided enhanced traction and maneuverability to tackle various conditions.
- With a turning radius of just 3.6 meters, the Mule 3010 Diesel offered exceptional agility in tight spaces.
- Its rugged construction and durable components were designed to withstand demanding work environments.
- The Mule 3010 Diesel boasted an expansive cargo bed, allowing for effortless transportation of equipment and materials.
- It offered comfortable seating for two passengers, ensuring a pleasant riding experience even during long hours of operation.
- The vehicle's ample ground clearance enabled it to navigate uneven terrain and obstacles with ease.
- Kawasaki's focus on safety was evident in the inclusion of hydraulic disc brakes on the front wheels, providing reliable stopping power.
- The Mule 3010 Diesel had an impressive towing capacity of 590 lbs, making it capable of handling substantial loads.
- The suspension system, featuring independent front MacPherson struts and a semi-independent rear De Dion axle, provided a smooth and stable ride.
- The Mule 3010 Diesel came equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), ensuring seamless power delivery and easy operation.
- Its electric starting system offered quick and reliable ignition, eliminating the need for manual kick-starting.
- The vehicle's overall dimensions made it compact enough to navigate narrow trails and fit into tight spaces.
- Kawasaki's focus on durability was evident in the Mule 3010 Diesel's robust frame and heavy-duty components, built to withstand rugged conditions.
- The UTV featured a comprehensive instrument cluster, providing essential information such as speed, fuel level, and engine diagnostics.
- The Mule 3010 Diesel's fuel efficiency and low emissions made it an environmentally friendly choice for work and recreational purposes.
- With a generous fuel capacity of 20 liters, the UTV allowed for extended periods of operation without frequent refueling.
- The vehicle's versatile cargo bed could be easily transformed into a flatbed configuration, enabling the transportation of larger items.
- The Mule 3010 Diesel offered a range of optional accessories, including windshields, roof canopies, and winches, allowing for customization based on individual needs.
- It featured a robust roll cage structure, providing added safety and protection for the occupants.
- The UTV's maintenance-friendly design allowed for easy access to key components, simplifying routine service and repairs.
- Regular maintenance intervals, including oil changes, filter replacements, and belt inspections, were crucial for optimal performance and longevity.
General maintenance tips for the Mule 3010 Diesel included regular cleaning of air filters, checking tire pressure, and lubricating key pivot points.
Common issues encountered with these UTVs included electrical system glitches, fuel injection problems, and occasional belt slippage. Solutions typically involved inspecting and repairing or replacing affected components.
Popular tuning tips or modifications for the 2003-2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel:
- Upgrading the air intake and exhaust systems can improve engine performance and efficiency.
- Installing a programmable fuel controller allows for custom tuning and optimizing fuel delivery.
- Adding a suspension lift kit enhances ground clearance and allows for larger tire fitment.
- Upgrading to aftermarket wheels and tires provides improved traction and off-road capability.
- Installing a winch on the front or rear allows for self-recovery and assists in towing heavier loads.
- Adding LED light bars or auxiliary lighting improves visibility in low-light conditions.
- Upgrading the seating with more ergonomic and comfortable options enhances the overall riding experience.
Available accessories and aftermarket options for the 2003-2004 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Diesel:
- Windshields and roof canopies for protection against the elements.
- Bed liners and cargo boxes for added storage and organization.
- Snow plows and salt spreaders for winter maintenance tasks.
- Skid plates and brush guards for increased undercarriage and front-end protection.
- Audio systems and speakers for entertainment during rides.
- Winches and tow hitches for towing and recovery operations.
- Enclosures and cab heaters for improved comfort in cold climates.
Owner reviews and opinions:
☺ Strengths: Owners praised the Mule 3010 Diesel for its excellent torque, rugged construction, and reliability in demanding work environments.
☺ Strengths: The vehicle's fuel efficiency, cargo capacity, and towing capability were commended by owners.
☺ Weaknesses: Some owners reported that the Mule 3010 Diesel had a slightly rough ride on uneven terrain due to its solid rear axle suspension.
☺ Weaknesses: A few owners mentioned that the vehicle's turning radius could be improved for better maneuverability in tight spaces.
☺ Strengths: Owners appreciated the UTV's user-friendly controls and ease of operation, making it suitable for both experienced and novice riders.
☺ Strengths: The Mule 3010 Diesel's low-end torque and towing capacity were particularly praised by owners who used it for heavy-duty tasks and hauling.
☺ Weaknesses: A few owners expressed concerns about the vehicle's electrical system, noting occasional issues with wiring connections and electrical components.
☺ Strengths: Owners valued the Mule 3010 Diesel for its durability, with many reporting years of reliable service even under challenging conditions.
☺ Strengths: The UTV's compact size and nimble handling were commended by owners who frequently navigated narrow trails and confined spaces.
☺ Weaknesses: Some owners mentioned that the seat comfort could be improved for longer rides, suggesting aftermarket seat options for added comfort.
To obtain your detailed shop handbook, simply click the green button and make a secure payment via PayPal to download the PDF repair manual for your Kawasaki UTV from RepairLoader.
After completing your payment, the official Kawasaki OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be instantly available on the checkout page, and we will promptly email you all the necessary download information for your secure purchase.