Repair/Maintain your used mid-size luxury car - Get this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: xxxMercedes-Benz 300E manual / DIY repair guide.
Production/model years: 1988
1981-1993 Mercedes-Benz 107, 123, 124, 126, 129, 140, 201 series repair manual
this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Mercedes-Benz AG SL-Class (107), E-Class (123 and 124), S-Class (126), SL-Class (129), S-Class (140), and C-Class (201) manual.
Models: 300E / Mercedes-Benz
Engine: see below / see manual
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Mercedes-Benz C, CL, CLK, G, E, M, Maybach, S, SL 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the detailed and specific Mercedes-Benz C, Mercedes CL, Mercedes CLK, Mercedes G, Mercedes E, Mercedes M,
10 tech specs (complete sentences) for the 1988 Mercedes Benz 300E:
• The 1988 Mercedes Benz 300E has a 3.0-liter inline-six engine that produces 177 horsepower.
• It comes with a four-speed automatic transmission as standard.
• The car has a top speed of around 130 miles per hour (209 km/h).
• It can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour (0-97 km/h) in 9.5 seconds.
• The vehicle has a rear-wheel-drive layout.
• The 1988 Mercedes Benz 300E has a curb weight of approximately 3,500 pounds (1,588 kg).
• It comes equipped with an independent front suspension and a multi-link independent rear suspension.
• The car's fuel tank has a capacity of 21.1 gallons (80 liters).
• The 300E has an EPA fuel economy rating of 18 miles per gallon (mpg) in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.
• It has four-wheel disc brakes, with the front brakes being ventilated.
A Mercedes Benz 300E Repair Manual is an essential tool for any vehicle owner who wants to perform routine maintenance on their car. By using this manual, you can save money on costly repairs that might otherwise require a trip to the mechanic. Think of it as a professional tool set for maintaining your car. To keep your Mercedes running smoothly, it's important to use high-quality parts like our Ignition Lock Cylinder or Repair Manual. While it may cost more initially, using premium parts will save you money in the long run.
Our PDF manual is equivalent to the factory shop manual and is compatible with all PC-based Windows operating systems, as well as Macs. It contains all the technical repair information you need to rebuild your 300E, and there's no need to purchase expensive factory shop manual CD-ROMs. This manual is complete and includes all the information found in the CD-ROMs.
The manual covers a wide range of topics, including lubrication and maintenance, suspension, brakes, cooling system, electrical system, engine, fuel system, exhaust system, transmission, heating and air conditioning, emission control systems, body, wiring diagrams, and more. The PDF format allows you to easily print out any or all of the pages you need. With plenty of pictures and diagrams throughout the manual, you won't have to wait for shipping or pay for shipping costs.