To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are included in this manual: Bruin 350 / Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd, automatic transmission and four-wheel drive
2003 Yamaha Bruin 350
2004 Yamaha Bruin 350
2005 Yamaha Bruin 350
2006 Yamaha Bruin 350
2007 Yamaha Bruin 350
2008 Yamaha Bruin 350
Engine: 348cc, 21.23 ci, four-stroke, liquid cooled, Carburetor. Mikuni 33 mm BSR, 83.0 x 64.5 mm (3.3 x 2.5 inches), 9.2:1, SOHC
Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Number of pages: 479
Manual Language: English
"Get Your Yamaha Bruin 350 ATV Manual for Ultimate Maintenance and Performance!"
Are you an owner of a 2003-2008 Yamaha Bruin 350 ATV? To ensure optimal performance and longevity of your ATV, having access to a comprehensive manual is essential. We've got you covered with a wide range of technical specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, and more for the 2003-2008 Yamaha Bruin 350. Get ready to enhance your ATV experience and keep your Bruin 350 running smoothly. Let's delve into the details!
• The 2003-2008 Yamaha Bruin 350 is powered by a 348cc, air-cooled, four-stroke engine.
• It features a single-cylinder configuration with an overhead camshaft (OHC) design for efficient valve operation.
• The engine utilizes a Mikuni BSR33 carburetor, ensuring reliable fuel delivery and smooth throttle response.
• The Bruin 350 has an electric start system, providing easy starting in various weather conditions.
• It comes with a five-speed manual transmission with reverse, offering versatility for different riding situations.
• The ATV features Yamaha's Ultramatic automatic clutch system, providing seamless shifting and responsive acceleration.
• It has a selectable four-wheel-drive system, allowing the rider to switch between two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive as needed.
• The front suspension consists of independent double wishbones with adjustable shocks, offering a comfortable and controlled ride.
• The rear suspension features a swingarm setup with adjustable shocks for optimal shock absorption and stability.
• The Bruin 350 comes with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, delivering reliable stopping power in various conditions.
• It has a fuel tank capacity of approximately 4.4 gallons, allowing for extended riding sessions without frequent refueling.
• The ATV features rugged, durable construction with a steel frame and bodywork designed to withstand off-road adventures.
• It has a wheelbase of approximately 49 inches, providing stability and maneuverability on various terrains.
• The ATV's overall dimensions vary slightly between model years, with length ranging from approximately 76 to 79 inches.
• The seat height measures around 33 inches, offering a comfortable riding position for most riders.
• The Bruin 350 features a reliable electrical system with a high-output stator, ensuring sufficient power for accessories and lighting.
• It has a towing capacity of up to 1,100 pounds, making it capable of hauling light loads or small trailers.
• The ATV is equipped with durable, all-terrain tires designed to provide traction and stability on various surfaces.
Facts and Details:
- The Yamaha Bruin 350 is known for its versatility and reliability, making it suitable for both work and recreational riding.
- It offers smooth power delivery and a responsive throttle, allowing for confident acceleration on trails and rugged terrains.
- Riders appreciate the comfortable seating position and ergonomic design, which reduce rider fatigue during long rides.
- The selectable four-wheel-drive system provides excellent traction and enhances the ATV's performance in challenging conditions.
- The Bruin 350's Ultramatic automatic clutch system offers effortless shifting and eliminates the need for manual clutch engagement.
- The ATV's robust construction and durable components contribute to its ability to handle demanding off-road environments.
- Owners often praise the ATV's fuel efficiency, allowing for longer rides without frequent refueling.
- The Yamaha Bruin 350 is designed to handle a wide range of tasks, from trail riding to light towing and hauling.
- The ATV's compact size and nimble handling make it well-suited for maneuvering through tight trails and challenging terrain.
- The electric start system ensures quick and hassle-free starting, even in cold weather conditions.
- The front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and excellent control, enhancing rider safety.
- Owners appreciate the ease of maintenance and accessibility of components, making routine service tasks straightforward.
- The Yamaha Bruin 350's rugged design and reliable performance have earned it a reputation as a durable and long-lasting ATV.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals for the 2003-2008 Yamaha Bruin 350 include oil and filter changes every 10-20 hours of operation or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Air filter cleaning and replacement should be performed regularly to prevent dirt and debris from entering the engine.
► Routine inspection and adjustment of the valve clearance are important to maintain optimal engine performance.
► Lubrication of the drive chain, throttle cable, and control cables should be done regularly to ensure smooth operation.
► Regular checks of the brake system, including brake pads and fluid levels, are necessary for reliable braking performance.
► Cooling system maintenance, such as cleaning the radiator and checking coolant levels, is important to prevent overheating.
► Common issues that may arise in the Bruin 350 include carburetor problems, such as clogged jets or fuel mixture issues. Thorough cleaning or adjustment may be required.
► Electrical issues, such as faulty wiring connections or ignition system problems, may occur and can often be resolved through careful inspection and troubleshooting.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the exhaust system with a high-performance aftermarket exhaust can enhance power output and improve the ATV's exhaust note.
* Installing a jet kit or adjusting the carburetor can optimize fuel delivery and enhance throttle response.
* Upgrading the suspension with aftermarket shocks or springs can improve the ATV's handling and overall ride quality.
* Adding an aftermarket air filter or intake system can increase airflow to the engine and potentially enhance performance.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Winches and mounting kits for added pulling power and recovery capabilities.
■ Cargo racks and storage boxes for increased carrying capacity and convenience.
■ Snow plows and snowblower attachments for winter use and snow removal.
■ LED light bars or auxiliary lights for improved visibility during night rides or low-light conditions.
■ Handguards and skid plates for increased protection against branches, rocks, and debris.
■ ATV tires designed for specific terrains, such as mud, sand, or trail riding, to enhance traction and performance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Owners of the 2003-2008 Yamaha Bruin 350 appreciate its reliability, durability, and versatility for both work and recreational riding.
The ATV's comfortable seating position and ergonomic design receive positive feedback for long-distance comfort.
Riders praise the Bruin 350's smooth power delivery and strong low-end torque, providing ample pulling power and responsiveness.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners have mentioned that the ATV's stock suspension may feel soft or inadequate for aggressive off-road riding.
A few riders have noted that the Bruin 350 could benefit from improved ground clearance for tackling rougher terrains.
Repairs Frequently Needed and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Regular maintenance tasks, including oil and filter changes, air filter cleaning, and valve adjustments, are important to keep the ATV running smoothly.
→ Replacement of worn brake pads and discs may be required periodically for optimal braking performance.
→ Thorough cleaning or replacement of the carburetor jets and fuel filters can help resolve fuel delivery issues.
→ Checking and maintaining proper tension and lubrication of the drive chain is essential to prevent premature wear.
→ Routine inspection ofthe cooling system, including the radiator and hoses, is important to detect and resolve any leaks or coolant-related issues.
→ Suspension components, such as shocks and springs, may require maintenance or replacement due to wear or loss of performance.
→ Regular inspection and maintenance of electrical connections, including wiring harnesses and ignition components, can help prevent electrical issues.
Click on the green button to access the complete Yamaha PDF manual for overhauling your Bruin 350. After your payment is successfully processed, you will receive the official Yamaha OEM shop manual/parts list download link on the checkout page. Furthermore, we will promptly send you an email containing the payment and download information.