To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual is valid for the following models: ST, STS, JT750 / Kawasaki Heavy Industries
1994 Kawasaki ST Jet Ski
1994 Kawasaki STS Jet Ski
1994 Kawasaki JT750 Jet Ski
1995 Kawasaki ST Jet Ski
1995 Kawasaki STS Jet Ski
1995 Kawasaki JT750 Jet Ski
Production/model years: 1994, 1995
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Troubleshoot and Download Jet Ski Manual: Unleash the Power of the 1994-1995 Kawasaki ST, STS, JT750!"
Welcome to your ultimate resource for the 1994-1995 Kawasaki ST, STS, JT750 Jet Ski. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with engine specifications, maintenance tips, tuning options, available accessories, and more. Whether you need troubleshooting assistance, want to optimize performance, or simply gain a deeper understanding of these remarkable Jet Skis, this resource has got you covered. Get ready to dive into the world of the 1994-1995 Kawasaki ST, STS, JT750 Jet Ski!
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• The 1994-1995 Kawasaki ST, STS, JT750 Jet Ski is powered by a liquid-cooled, two-stroke, inline twin-cylinder engine.
• Engine displacement: 743cc (45.3 cubic inches).
• Compression ratio: Approximately 7.2:1 for efficient combustion and power delivery.
• Fuel system: Dual Mikuni BN38-34 carburetors for precise fuel metering.
• Ignition system: Capacitor Discharge Ignition (CDI) for reliable spark generation.
• Power output: The ST, STS, JT750 produces approximately 70 horsepower, delivering impressive acceleration and top speed.
• Transmission: Direct drive propulsion system with a jet pump.
• Fuel tank capacity: Approximately 35 liters (9.2 gallons) for extended riding range.
• Dry weight: The ST, STS, JT750 weighs around 227 kg (500 lbs), ensuring agility and handling.
• Cooling system: Mixed flow cooling system with a water-cooled exhaust manifold.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): Approximately 273 cm x 120 cm x 100 cm (107.5 in x 47.2 in x 39.4 in).
• Seat capacity: Can accommodate up to two riders for shared water adventures.
• Top speed: The ST, STS, JT750 can reach speeds of approximately 50-55 mph (80-88 km/h).
• Throttle control: Manual throttle lever for precise control of acceleration.
• Steering system: Kawasaki's innovative Twin Sponson (TS) hull design for enhanced stability and maneuverability.
• Fuel type: Two-stroke oil/gasoline mixture with a recommended oil-to-fuel ratio of 1:50.
• Electrical system: 12V DC with a battery capacity of approximately 14Ah.
• Jet pump thrust: The ST, STS, JT750 offers powerful thrust for quick acceleration and exceptional handling.
• Emission compliance: Meets or exceeds applicable emissions standards.
Facts and Details:
- The ST, STS, JT750 Jet Ski models feature Kawasaki's Twin Sponson (TS) hull design, which improves stability and maneuverability.
- These Jet Skis come with an adjustable handlebar, allowing riders to customize their riding position for comfort and control.
- The ST, STS, JT750 is equipped with a large-capacity storage compartment at the front, providing ample space to carry personal belongings and essentials.
- These models feature a digital instrument panel that displays essential information such as speed, engine RPM, and fuel level.
- The STS model incorporates a trim system that allows riders to adjust the angle of the jet pump nozzle, optimizing performance in different water conditions.
- These Jet Skis are known for their reliable and efficient two-stroke engines, delivering a thrilling riding experience.
- The ST, STS, JT750 offers smooth and responsive acceleration, making it suitable for both leisurely cruising and high-speed runs.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
* Consult the owner's manual for specific maintenance intervals and recommendations.
* Regular engine oil and filter changes are typically required every 50 hours of operation or as specified by the manufacturer.
* Check and adjust the spark plugs periodically to ensure proper combustion and optimal engine performance.
* Inspect the impeller and jet pump regularly for debris or damage that could affect performance.
* Maintain proper coolant levels and ensure the cooling system is free from leaks or blockages.
General Maintenance Tips:
* Rinse the Jet Ski with fresh water after each use to remove salt and other contaminants.
* Check and maintain proper tire pressure for optimal handling and performance.
* Lubricate all moving parts, such as the steering mechanism and throttle linkage, with marine-grade lubricants.
* Store the Jet Ski in a dry, well-ventilated area and cover it to protect against dust and UV damage.
Common Issues and Solutions:
* Electrical issues: Check all electrical connections, fuses, and switches for proper functionality. Replace any faulty components or repair any wiring issues.
* Fuel system problems: Ensure the fuel system is clean and free from debris. Replace fuel filters regularly and use clean, high-quality fuel.
* Jet pump issues: Inspect and clean the impeller regularly, removing any obstructions or damage. Replace the impeller if necessary.
* Cooling system leaks: Inspect hoses, connections, and the heat exchanger for leaks. Replace or repair any damaged components to prevent overheating.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
Installing an aftermarket intake grate for improved water flow and potential performance gains.
Upgrading the exhaust system for enhanced sound and potential power improvements.
Adding a ride plate or sponsons to improve handling and stability in various water conditions.
Upgrading the impeller for increased acceleration and top speed.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Jet Ski covers for protection against UV rays, dust, and debris.
Wakeboard racks or fishing rod holders for added convenience during watersports or fishing activities.
GPS navigation systems for easy navigation and tracking while on the water.
Custom graphics and decals to personalize the appearance of the Jet Ski.
Safety equipment such as lanyards, fire extinguishers, and first aid kits for enhanced onboard safety.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Opinions and experiences can vary among owners, but some common strengths and weaknesses of the 1994-1995 Kawasaki ST, STS, JT750 Jet Ski may include:
Reliable and efficient two-stroke engine with excellent performance.
Stable and responsive handling, allowing for precise maneuvering.
Ample storage capacity for carrying personal items and essentials.
Comfortable seating and ergonomic design for enjoyable rides.
Some owners have reported occasional electrical issues, particularly related to wiring connections.
Suspension may feel stiff for riders seeking a smoother ride on choppy water.
Repairs Carried Out Most Frequently:
The most common repairs on these Jet Skis may include:
► Electrical system repairs, such as addressing wiring issues or replacing faulty switches.
► Carburetor maintenance and tuning to ensure proper fuel delivery and optimize performance.
► Cooling system repairs, including fixing leaks or addressing overheating issues.
► Regular maintenance tasks such as oil changes, spark plug replacements, and battery maintenance.
Securely get your Kawasaki service manual in PDF format by completing your payment through PayPal. Simply click the button below to access the comprehensive shop handbook. Access the detailed shop handbook by securely completing your PayPal payment to get your Kawasaki service manual in PDF format. Just click the button below. Upon completion of your payment, you'll find the official Kawasaki OEM shop manual/parts catalog download link on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download information.