Ensure your naked bike is always in top condition by easily accessing the Buell Blast P3 OEM service manual in PDF format, which you can purchase and download instantly.
Manual details and specs:
Production/model years: 2004
The manual is applicable to the following models: Blast P3 / Buell Motorcycle Company
Engine: 492 cc (30.02 cubic inches), air cooled, single cylinder, four-stroke, 34.0 HP (24.8 kW) @ 6500 RPM, 43.0 Nm (4.4 kgf-m or 31.7 ft.lbs) @ 5500 RPM, 9.2:1, 88.9 x 79.4 mm (3.5 x 3.1 inches), 2 valves per cylinder, Overhead Valves (OHV)
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Keep Your Bike in Top Shape with the Buell Blast P3 OEM Service Manual - Instant Download Available!"
The Buell Blast P3 is a popular and reliable bike that is perfect for riders of all levels. Whether you're an experienced rider or just starting out, it's important to keep your bike well-maintained to ensure optimal performance and longevity. And what better way to do that than with the Buell Blast P3 OEM service manual? Available for purchase and instant download in PDF format, this manual contains all the information you need to service and repair your bike.
Engine specs/technical specifications:
• Engine type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke
• Displacement: 492cc
• Bore x stroke: 3.5 x 3.2 inches
• Compression ratio: 9.2:1
• Ignition: Digital electronic
• Fuel system: 40mm Keihin CV carburetor
• Transmission: Five-speed
• Final drive: Belt
• Front suspension: 35mm Showa telescopic fork
• Rear suspension: Twin coil-over shocks
• Front brake: 292mm disc with single-piston caliper
• Rear brake: 203mm disc with single-piston caliper
• Front tire size: 100/80-16
• Rear tire size: 120/80-16
• Wheelbase: 55.5 inches
• Seat height: 27.5 inches
• Dry weight: 360 lbs
• Fuel capacity: 2.8 gallons
• Maximum power: 34 horsepower at 6,500 rpm
• Maximum torque: 30 lb-ft at 3,500 rpm
• Top speed: 85 mph
• Spark plug type: NGK DPR8EA-9
• Valve clearance: 0.004 inches
• Idle speed: 1,250 rpm
• Oil capacity: 2.5 quarts
Facts and details:
- The Buell Blast was originally designed as a training bike for Harley-Davidson's Rider's Edge program.
- The Blast is often referred to as a "starter bike" due to its relatively low horsepower and approachable design.
- The bike's unique frame design allows for easy customization and modification.
- The Blast has a reputation for being a reliable and low-maintenance bike.
- Buell introduced the P3 variant of the Blast in 2004, which featured a new headlight and taillight design, as well as a reshaped fuel tank.
- The Blast was only produced for 10 years, from 2000 to 2010.
- The Buell Blast was one of the few bikes to use a belt drive system, which requires less maintenance than a chain drive.
- The Blast was also one of the few bikes to feature a perimeter brake system, which distributes braking force evenly across the wheel.
Maintenance intervals, general maintenance tips, and common issues and their solutions:
- Oil changes should be performed every 3,000 miles.
- Air filters should be cleaned or replaced every 6,000 miles.
- Brake fluid should be replaced every two years.
- Keep the chain or belt properly adjusted and lubricated.
- Check the tire pressure regularly and replace worn tires promptly.
- Common issues include electrical problems, carburetor issues, and starter problems. To avoid electrical issues, ensure all connections are clean and tight, and check the battery regularly. For carburetor issues, ensure it is cleaned and tuned regularly, and for starter issues, make sure the battery is fully charged and in good condition.
Popular tuning tips or modifications:
- Upgrade the exhaust system to increase performance and give the bike a more aggressive sound.
- Replace the air filter with a high-performance model to increase airflow and horsepower.
- Install a jet kit to optimize the fuel-to-air ratio and improve performance.
- Add a custom seat for a more comfortable ride.
- Upgrade the suspension with aftermarket components for improved handling and stability.
List of available accessories and aftermarket options:
- Exhaust systems
- Air filters
- Jet kits
- Suspension components
- Custom seats
- Lighting kits
- Performance brakes
Owner reviews and opinions about the strengths and weaknesses:
Owners appreciate the bike's low maintenance requirements and reliability, as well as its easy-to-ride nature. Some consider it a great beginner bike, while others see it as a versatile machine that can be easily customized to fit individual preferences. Weaknesses include the bike's relatively low power output and small fuel tank, which limits its range.
Purchase and download the Buell Blast P3 OEM service manual in PDF format from www.repairloader.com using PayPal or credit card, and start fixing your bike today! After completing your secure payment, the official Buell OEM manual/parts list download link for your 2004 Blast P3 will be available on the checkout page, and we'll also send you all the necessary download information via email for instant access.
Price: 18.99 USD