Repair your Lawn Mower: F510/F525 repair manual.
Model / manufacturer: F510, F525, F500 Series / Deere & Company, built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Engine details F510: Kawasaki FC420V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 422 cc, 25.8 ci, 3.50x2.68 inches, 89 x 68 mm, 14 hp, 10.4 kW, NGK BPR5ES, Champion RN11YC.
Engine details F525: Kawasaki FC540V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, 534 cc, 32.6 ci, 3.50x3.39 inches, 89 x 86 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW,
Production year(s): 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere F525 Lawn Mower (Kawasaki FC540V engine):
1. The John Deere F525 lawn mower is powered by a Kawasaki FC540V engine.
2. It has a power output of 16 horsepower.
3. The mower is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission that allows for smooth and easy speed control.
4. It features a 48-inch mower deck and a 3-in-1 cutting system that allows for side discharge, mulching, and bagging options.
5. The mower has a fuel capacity of 5 gallons.
6. The F525 is designed with a durable, heavy-duty steel frame that is built to last.
7. It has a maximum speed of 8.5 mph.
8. The mower is equipped with a comfortable high-back seat with armrests for added comfort during operation.
9. The F525 is equipped with power steering for easy maneuverability and precision.
10. It comes with a wide range of attachments options like snow plow, blade, cultivator, etc.
Here are some tips for changing the oil in a John Deere F510 or F525 lawn mower:
Make sure the mower is on a level surface and the engine is cool before changing the oil.
Locate the oil drain plug, usually located at the bottom of the engine, and place a drain pan underneath to catch the oil.
Remove the drain plug with a wrench and let the oil drain completely.
Replace the drain plug and add the recommended oil type and amount according to the operator's manual.
Check the oil level using the dipstick, and add more oil as needed to bring the level to the full mark.
Run the engine for a few minutes to circulate the oil, then check for any leaks.
It is recommended to change the oil every 50 hours of operation or at least once a year, whichever comes first.
Always use a high-quality detergent oil of the appropriate viscosity and API classification.
Always refer to the operator's manual for specific instructions on your mower model.
Note: These are general tips and may not be applicable to your specific mower model, Always refer to the operator's manual for specific instructions and recommended oil type and quantity for your mower.