Manual details, specs and technical data:
Model / Brand: F510, F525 F500 Series / John Deere (Horicon, Wisconsin, USA)
Engine F510: Kawasaki FC420V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 422 cc, 25.8 ci, 3.50x2.68 inches, 89 mm x 68 mm, 14 hp, 10.4 kW, 1450-3250, NGK BPR5ES.
Engine: F525: Kawasaki FC540V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 534 cc, 32.6 ci, 3.50x3.39 inches, 89 mm x 86 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW, 1450-3250, NGK BPR5ES.
Production year(s): 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
John Deere Scotts L1642, L17.542, lawn mower factory service Manual
brand: L1642, L17.542 / Deere & Company, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details L1642: Kohler, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, 426 cc, 26 ci, 16 hp,
5 interesting tech specs about the John Deere F525 Residential Front Mower:
- The John Deere F525 Residential Front Mower is powered by a John Deere 14 horsepower, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
- It has a cutting width of 48 inches, which makes it ideal for medium-sized lawns.
John Deere Scotts S1642, S1742, S2046 Lawn Mower factory service Manual
brand: S1642, S1742, S2046 / John Deere built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine S1642: Kohler, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, 426 cc, 26 ci, 16 hp, 11.9
- It has a hydrostatic transmission, which allows for easy, smooth speed changes and eliminates the need for shifting gears.
- It has a maximum forward speed of 5.5 miles per hour and a maximum reverse speed of 3.5 miles per hour.
- It has a 3-blade mower deck that is made from heavy-duty steel and can be adjusted to 8 different cutting heights.
Oil change tips:
Here are some tips for changing the oil on a John Deere F510 and F525 Residential Front Mower:
Always refer to the owner's manual for specific instructions and recommended oil type for your mower model.
1. Drain the oil while the engine is still warm. The oil will flow more easily and completely when warm.
2. Locate the oil drain plug and oil filter. The oil drain plug is usually located at the bottom of the engine, and the oil filter is located near the top of the engine.
3. Use a suitable container to catch the oil as it drains out of the engine.
4. Once the oil has been drained, replace the oil drain plug and tighten it to the proper torque specification.
5. Remove the old oil filter and replace it with a new one. Make sure to lubricate the oil filter gasket with a small amount of clean oil before installing it.
6. Add the new oil through the oil filler hole, which is usually located at the top of the engine. Be sure to use the recommended oil type and the correct amount of oil as specified in the owner's manual.
7. Check the oil level with the dipstick, the oil level should be between the two marks on the dipstick, If it is not, add more oil until it reaches the correct level.
8. Start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to circulate the new oil.
9. Check for leaks around the oil drain plug, oil filter, and oil filler hole before using the mower again.
10. It is important to change the oil regularly, as specified in the owner's manual, to ensure that the engine runs smoothly and efficiently, and to prolong the life of the mower.