To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models: 580SR 580SR+ 590SR 695SR / Case Construction Equipment
Case 580SR (Standard) - Year of Manufacture: 2008-2011
Case 580SR+ (Plus) - Year of Manufacture: 2012-2016
Case 590SR - Year of Manufacture: 2008-2014
Case 695SR - Year of Manufacture: 2008-2016
Engine specs (580): Family III 445T/M2, Tier II certified, 272 cu in, turbocharged, 95 hp (71 kw), 4 cylinders, 2200 rpm/1500 rpm, 289 lbs/ft.
Production years (depending on model): 2006, 2007, 2008.
Total pages: 1068
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Fix Backhoe Loader Issues with Case 580SR, 580SR+, 590SR, 695SR - Download the Manual Now!"
Welcome to the world of Case backhoe loaders, where power, versatility, and reliability meet to tackle the toughest jobs. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, accessories, and more for the Case 580SR, 580SR+, 590SR, and 695SR backhoe loaders. Whether you're a seasoned operator or a newcomer to these workhorses, this guide will equip you with the knowledge to keep your machine in top-notch condition and maximize its performance.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• Engine Type: Case F4HFE613C
• Displacement: 6.7 liters
• Gross Power (SAE J1995): 97 kW (130 hp) @ 2,200 rpm
• Net Power (ISO 9249): 92 kW (123 hp) @ 2,200 rpm
• Peak Torque: 625 Nm @ 1,400 rpm
• Cylinders: 6
• Bore x Stroke: 104 mm x 132 mm
• Cooling System Capacity: 26 liters
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 151 liters
• Transmission: Powershift with torque converter
• Maximum Travel Speed: 40 km/h (24.8 mph)
• Hydraulic System: Load-sensing, closed-center
• Pump Flow: 151 liters/min (40 gpm)
• Operating Weight (standard configuration): 8,800 kg (19,400 lbs)
• Loader Bucket Capacity: 1.0 - 1.2 cubic meters (1.31 - 1.57 cubic yards)
• Backhoe Bucket Capacity: 0.24 - 0.35 cubic meters (0.31 - 0.46 cubic yards)
• Dig Depth (standard dipper): 5,365 mm (211.2 inches)
• Dump Height (standard dipper): 4,059 mm (159.8 inches)
• Reach from Swing Center (standard dipper): 6,920 mm (272.4 inches)
• Loader Breakout Force: 57.3 kN (12,892 lbs)
• Backhoe Dig Force (standard dipper): 61.3 kN (13,770 lbs)
• Steering Angle: 40 degrees
Facts and Details:
- The Case 580SR series offers advanced technology for increased productivity and fuel efficiency.
- The "+" designation in the 580SR+ model indicates additional features and upgrades over the standard model.
- The 590SR boasts a larger engine and higher hydraulic flow, making it ideal for demanding tasks.
- The 695SR is the largest model in the series, providing exceptional lifting capacity and digging performance.
- All models are equipped with an electronically controlled common rail fuel injection system for improved fuel economy.
- The backhoe loaders feature heavy-duty front and rear axles for enhanced durability and stability.
- The comfortable operator's cab offers excellent visibility and ergonomic controls for reduced operator fatigue.
- Case's exclusive ProControl System allows precise control of hydraulic functions for smooth and efficient operation.
- The backhoe loaders are equipped with Tier 3 compliant engines to meet stringent emissions standards.
- The powerful hydraulics enable fast cycle times and impressive digging and lifting capabilities.
- The ECO Mode function optimizes engine RPM for fuel savings during lighter workloads.
- The ride control feature provides a smoother ride during transport for increased operator comfort.
- The machines are designed for easy access to service points, simplifying routine maintenance tasks.
- Optional ride control and pilot controls are available to further enhance operator comfort and control.
- The backhoe loaders are equipped with heavy-duty, four-wheel-drive axles for superior off-road performance.
► Engine Oil and Filter: Every 250 hours or as recommended in the manual.
► Hydraulic System: Every 1,000 hours or as recommended in the manual.
► Transmission and Axles: Every 500 hours or as recommended in the manual.
► Fuel System: Inspect regularly, drain water from the fuel filter, and replace the filter if needed.
► Air Filter: Clean or replace every 500 hours or more frequently in dusty conditions.
► Coolant System: Check coolant level and condition regularly. Replace coolant as recommended.
General Maintenance Tips:
* Keep the machine clean and free from debris to prevent overheating and premature wear.
* Grease all fittings at recommended intervals to ensure smooth operation and prevent wear.
* Inspect tires regularly for wear and correct pressure to optimize performance and stability.
* Check for hydraulic leaks and address them promptly to avoid potential system damage.
Common Issues and Solutions:
■ Hydraulic Leaks: Inspect hydraulic hoses, connections, and seals regularly. Replace any damaged components.
■ Engine Overheating: Check the coolant level, radiator, and fan for proper operation. Clean the radiator as needed.
■ Electrical Issues: Inspect wiring harnesses and connections. Replace any damaged or worn electrical components.
Tips for Effective Maintenance:
+ Follow the manufacturer's maintenance schedule and keep records of all services.
+ Conduct daily pre-operation inspections to identify potential issues before they become major problems.
+ Use genuine Case replacement parts to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
+ Train operators on proper machine operation and maintenance procedures to prevent unnecessary wear.
+ Store the backhoe loader in a clean, dry environment when not in use to protect it from the elements.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
♦ Install auxiliary lighting for improved visibility in low-light conditions or during nighttime work.
♦ Upgrade to heavy-duty bucket teeth for increased digging efficiency and longer lifespan.
♦ Consider adding a quick coupler system for faster attachment changes.
Accessories and Attachments:
~ Loader Buckets: General purpose, multi-purpose, and heavy-duty options.
~ Backhoe Buckets: Various sizes and types for different digging applications.
~ Forks: For lifting pallets and materials.
~ Augers: For drilling holes in various soil conditions.
~ Hydraulic Hammers: For breaking concrete and rock.
~ Grapples: For handling bulky materials.
~ Snow Blades: For snow removal and grading.
~ Rippers: For breaking up tough surfaces.
~ Hydraulic Thumb: For enhanced material handling capabilities.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Reliable and powerful performance in various applications.
☺ Comfortable cab with excellent visibility and intuitive controls.
☺ Versatile attachments make it suitable for a wide range of tasks.
☺ Durable construction and easy access for maintenance.
☺ Excellent fuel efficiency and low emissions.
☻ Some operators find the backhoe loader's turning radius to be relatively large.
☻ The price of genuine Case attachments can be on the higher side.
☻ Some users reported minor hydraulic leaks, which were resolved through repairs.
The Case 580SR, 580SR+, 590SR, and 695SR backhoe loaders are reliable workhorses that excel in a wide range of tasks. With their powerful engines, advanced technology, and durable design, they deliver exceptional performance on construction sites, farms, and more. Regular maintenance, genuine parts, and proper operator training are key to keeping these machines in excellent condition for years to come.
Repairs Most Frequently Needed and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Hydraulic Cylinder Seals: Seals can wear out and lead to hydraulic leaks.
→ Engine Belts: Belts may break or become worn, affecting engine operation.
→ Transmission Components: Gears and clutches may require maintenance or replacement.
→ Steering Components: Steering linkage and related parts may wear out over time.
→ Fuel Injectors: Clogged or faulty injectors can cause engine performance issues.
→ Water Pump: Water pumps may fail and need replacement to prevent overheating.
→ Starter Motor: Starter motors can wear out and require repair or replacement.
→ Radiator: Radiators may suffer damage from debris and need replacement.
→ Hydraulic Hoses: Hoses can develop leaks or burst under high pressure.
→ Brake Components: Brake pads and calipers may need replacement due to wear.
Get your Case backhoe loader back in peak condition - buy the detailed shop manual/repair guide on [RL] marketplace using PayPal, and download the comprehensive PDF to guide you through the maintenance process.
After completing the payment, your download link for the OEM Case parts list/shop handbook will be available on the checkout page. We'll also email you the payment confirmation right away.