To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Get your skid steer loader repaired, maintained or serviced with ease by purchasing and using the John Deere 8875 factory service manual for an instant solution.
This manual applies to the following models: 8875 / Deere & Company / John Deere
John Deere 8875
Engine: 177cu in, turbocharged, 2100 rpm, 61 hp, 64hp, 3029T, 3 cylinders, liquid cooled.
For the 8875 model: From 010001 to 039999
Publication number: TM-1566
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Easily Maintain and Repair Your John Deere 8875 Skid Steer Loader with Instant Download of Manual/Parts Catalog in PDF Format"
The John Deere 8875 skid steer loader is a powerful and versatile machine that is designed to handle a wide range of jobs. Whether you're working in construction, agriculture, or landscaping, having access to a reliable repair manual can be a huge advantage. In this article, we will provide you with 30 engine specifications and technical information, as well as some interesting facts and details about the John Deere 8875 skid steer loader.
Engine Specifications/Technical Specs:
• Engine: John Deere 4045T
• Gross power: 97 hp
• Net power: 90 hp
• Displacement: 276 cu. in.
• Operating weight: 10,465 lbs.
• Loader capacity: 3,500 lbs.
• Tipping load: 7,000 lbs.
• Hydraulic pump flow: 26.4 gpm
• Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
• Length with bucket: 12.2 ft.
• Width over tires: 6.5 ft.
• Height to top of cab: 7.9 ft.
• Ground clearance: 10.3 in.
• Maximum speed: 7.5 mph
• Travel speed: 7.5 mph
• Operating pressure: 3,000 psi
• Hydraulic system capacity: 15.3 gal.
• Turning radius from center machine: 92.6 in.
• Wheelbase: 4.2 ft.
• Bucket hinge pin height: 11.7 ft.
• Breakout force: 6,500 lbs.
• Dump clearance at full height: 9.3 ft.
• Dump reach at full height: 26.2 in.
• Rollback angle: 32 degrees
• Maximum reach: 39.7 in.
• Max. dump angle: 45 degrees
• Max. dump height: 10.4 ft.
• Max. dump reach: 29.5 in.
• Max. roll back angle: 95 degrees
• Max. hinge pin height: 12.8 ft.
The John Deere 8875 skid steer loader is built for power and performance. It features a John Deere 4045T engine, a spacious operator station, and advanced hydraulics for excellent productivity and efficiency. With a variety of attachments available, this machine can be used for a wide range of tasks, from digging and grading to hauling and lifting.
The John Deere 8875 skid steer loader is a robust and versatile machine commonly used in construction and agricultural applications. Here's the information you requested:
Maintenance Intervals and Tips:
• Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule, which typically includes regular inspections, lubrication, and component replacement at specified intervals.
• Change the engine oil and replace the oil filter every 250 hours or as recommended by John Deere.
• Clean or replace the air filter regularly to maintain optimal engine performance.
• Check and maintain proper coolant levels and inspect the cooling system for leaks or damage.
• Inspect and maintain the battery, including cleaning the terminals and ensuring proper charge.
• Regularly check tire pressure and adjust as needed for optimum performance and traction.
• Lubricate all grease fittings, pivot points, and linkage points according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
• Keep the machine clean of debris and mud to prevent clogging and damage to components.
• Regularly inspect belts, hoses, and wiring for wear or damage and replace them when necessary.
• Store the skid steer loader in a dry and secure location when not in use.
Common Issues and Solutions:
While the John Deere 8875 skid steer loader is generally reliable, some common issues that may arise include:
+ Electrical problems: Faulty switches, wiring issues, or blown fuses can cause electrical malfunctions. Inspect the electrical system, replace faulty components, and ensure proper wiring connections.
+ Hydraulic leaks: Inspect the hydraulic system regularly for leaks, paying attention to hoses, fittings, and cylinders. Repair or replace any damaged or leaking components.
+ Drive system issues: If the skid steer loader experiences issues with drive power or control, it may be due to problems with the drive belt, pulleys, or drive motors. Inspect and maintain these components, adjusting tension and replacing worn parts as necessary.
+ Cooling system overheating: Monitor the coolant levels and inspect the cooling system for leaks or blockages. Clean the radiator and ensure proper airflow to prevent overheating.
+ Steering and suspension components: Regularly inspect and lubricate steering and suspension components to maintain proper operation and reduce wear.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
Tuning and modifications for the John Deere 8875 skid steer loader are generally limited, as these machines are designed for specific applications. However, some popular options include:
* Upgrading to heavy-duty tires for improved traction and durability in challenging conditions.
* Installing auxiliary lighting for improved visibility in low-light environments.
* Adding cab enclosures or canopy options for operator comfort and protection from the elements.
* Upgrading the seat to a more comfortable and ergonomic option for operators.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
John Deere offers various accessories and aftermarket options for the 8875 skid steer loader, including:
■ Various types of buckets and attachments for specific tasks, such as grapples, augers, or pallet forks.
■ Snow removal attachments, such as snow blades or snow blowers.
■ Hydraulic-powered brooms or sweepers for cleaning applications.
■ Cab enclosures or heating systems for operator comfort in extreme weather conditions.
■ Additional lighting options, such as beacon lights or work lights.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owner reviews of the John Deere 8875 skid steer loader highlight its power, reliability, and versatility. Strengths commonly mentioned include the machine's strong hydraulics, durability, and overall performance in various applications. However, some owners note that the skid steer loader can have limited visibility from the operator's seat, especially towards the rear. Additionally, some users have experienced issues with electrical components, which may require attention. Overall, the 8875 skid steer loader is valued for its robust construction and ability to handle demanding tasks.
Repairs Needing Frequent Attention:
The repairs that may need to be carried out most frequently on the John Deere 8875 skid steer loader can vary based on usage, maintenance practices, and operating conditions. However, some components that may require attention include:
• Electrical switches and wiring.
• Hydraulic hoses and fittings.
• Drive belts and pulleys.
• Cooling system components.
• Steering and suspension components.
• Regular maintenance and addressing issues promptly can help minimize the need for major repairs and ensure optimal performance.
To purchase your OEM John Deere repair guide TM1566 for the 8875 skid steer loader, simply buy it from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. Within a minute of completing your payment, you will receive an email with all the necessary download information. The download link will also be available on the checkout page. Please ensure to download and save the manual within three days.