Models / brand: 300, 300-B, 300 Series / Deere & Company / John Deere
Engine details: 164cu in, naturally aspirated, 3 cylinders, Net Power 43hp, Power Measured @ 2500rpm, Torque Measured @ 1300rpm.
Publication number: TM-1087
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 tech specs about the John Deere 300-B Loader & Backhoe Loader:
1. Engine: John Deere 4039D diesel, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled
2. Power: 40 horsepower at 2600 RPM
3. Transmission: 4-speed synchro shuttle, with 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds
4. Digging depth: 10 feet 6 inches
5. Bucket capacity: 0.9 cubic yards
6. Loader lift capacity: 2,500 pounds at the ball ends of the lift arms
7. 3-point hitch: Category 1, with a lift capacity of 1,650 pounds
8. Fuel tank capacity: 26 gallons
9. Tires: Front: 12-16.5; Rear: 16.9-24
10. Operating weight: 8,100 pounds
The John Deere 300, 300-B Loader & Backhoe Loader Technical Manual (TM-1087) is a comprehensive guide that provides detailed information on the operation, maintenance, and repair of these machines. This manual is designed for professional technicians and mechanics, and covers all systems and components of the loader and backhoe, including the engine, transmission, hydraulics, and electrical systems.
The manual includes detailed instructions for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems, as well as step-by-step repair procedures for various components. It also includes detailed wiring diagrams and specifications for each model.
It's important to note that the TM-1087 manual is intended for use by professional technicians and mechanics only and should not be used by the general public. Following the instructions and safety precautions in the manual is essential to ensure the proper and safe operation of the loader and backhoe.
This manual is a valuable resource for anyone who works on or operates the John Deere 300 and 300-B Loader & Backhoe Loader, providing the knowledge and tools necessary to keep these machines running at peak performance.