To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models: Scenic II / Renault SA, Renault Group
2003 Renault Scenic II
2004 Renault Scenic II
2005 Renault Scenic II
2006 Renault Scenic II
2007 Renault Scenic II
2008 Renault Scenic II
2009 Renault Scenic II
Production/model years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Compact MPV Repair Made Easy: Purchase a PDF Manual for the 2003-2009 Renault Scenic II"
When it comes to maintaining and repairing your compact multi-purpose vehicle (MPV), having access to accurate and detailed information is crucial. If you own a 2003-2009 Renault Scenic II and find yourself in need of repairs, we have a convenient solution for you. Purchase a PDF manual specifically tailored for your model, providing you with comprehensive information and step-by-step instructions. With this detailed handbook, you'll have the knowledge and guidance to tackle repairs and ensure your Renault Scenic II stays in optimal condition.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 2003-2009 Renault Scenic II offers a range of engine options, including petrol and diesel engines.
• Petrol engine options include a 1.4-liter, 1.6-liter, and 2.0-liter engine.
• The 1.4-liter petrol engine delivers approximately 95 horsepower and 127 Nm of torque.
• The 1.6-liter petrol engine offers a power output of around 110-115 horsepower and 148-160 Nm of torque, depending on the specific version.
• The 2.0-liter petrol engine provides a power output of approximately 135-140 horsepower and 191-200 Nm of torque, depending on the specific version.
• Diesel engine options include a 1.5-liter dCi engine and a 1.9-liter dCi engine.
• The 1.5-liter dCi diesel engine produces approximately 80-100 horsepower and 185-200 Nm of torque, depending on the specific version.
• The 1.9-liter dCi diesel engine offers a power output of around 120-150 horsepower and 240-300 Nm of torque, depending on the specific version.
• The Renault Scenic II features front-wheel drive configuration.
• It utilizes a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission, depending on the engine and trim level.
• The Scenic II has a MacPherson strut front suspension and a torsion beam rear suspension for a comfortable ride.
• It features power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering for precise handling.
• The overall length of the Renault Scenic II is approximately 4,276-4,338 millimeters.
• It has a width of around 1,811-1,832 millimeters and a height of approximately 1,615-1,623 millimeters.
• The Scenic II has a fuel tank capacity ranging from approximately 55 to 60 liters.
• It offers seating for up to five passengers, with adjustable rear seating and a foldable front passenger seat for increased cargo capacity.
• The Scenic II has a maximum cargo capacity of around 480-1,920 liters, depending on the configuration.
• It features disc brakes on the front wheels and drum brakes on the rear wheels for reliable stopping power.
Facts and Details:
- The Renault Scenic II is a compact MPV known for its practicality and family-friendly features.
- It offers a spacious and flexible interior, with multiple seating configurations and ample storage compartments.
- The Scenic II features a distinctive design, with a panoramic windshield and large windows for enhanced visibility.
- It received positive reviews for its comfortable ride and good overall handling.
- The Scenic II offers a range of advanced safety features, including ABS, ESP (Electronic Stability Program), and multiple airbags.
- It provides a smooth and quiet driving experience, thanks to effective noise insulation.
- The Scenic II received good scores in crash tests, demonstrating its commitment to occupant safety.
- It offers a range of convenience features, such as automatic climate control, keyless entry, and an integrated multimedia system.
- The Scenic II is fuel-efficient, particularly with the diesel engine options, making it an economical choice for long-distance driving.
- Renault is recognized for its engineering expertise and innovative technologies, reflected in the Scenic II's performance and reliability.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals for the Renault Scenic II include oil changes every 10,000-15,000 kilometers and scheduled inspections every 20,000-30,000 kilometers.
► It is important to follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule to ensure the longevity of your vehicle.
► General maintenance tips include checking tire pressure regularly, inspecting and replacing air filters as needed, and keeping fluids at their proper levels.
► Common issues reported with the 2003-2009 Renault Scenic II include electrical problems, such as malfunctioning power windows or central locking, and issues with the engine cooling system.
► To address electrical problems, it is recommended to check and replace any faulty wiring, connectors, or control modules.
► If you experience cooling system-related issues, such as overheating or coolant leaks, it is advisable to inspect and replace components such as the radiator, water pump, or thermostat as needed.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications for the Renault Scenic II:
* Upgrading the suspension components, such as shock absorbers and springs, can improve ride comfort and handling.
* Installing a cold air intake system or upgrading the air filter can improve engine performance and fuel efficiency.
* Adding a performance exhaust system can enhance the sound and potentially provide a slight power increase.
* Upgrading the multimedia system with a touchscreen display and advanced connectivity options can enhance the driving experience.
* Installing roof racks or cargo carriers can increase the vehicle's cargo-carrying capacity.
* Upgrading the lighting system with LED bulbs or HID conversion kits can improve visibility.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options for the Renault Scenic II:
■ Custom-fit car covers to protect the vehicle's exterior.
■ All-weather floor mats to keep the interior clean and shield it from dirt and moisture.
■ Roof racks and cargo carriers for additional storage options.
■ Rearview mirrors with integrated cameras for improved visibility and safety.
■ Upgraded audio systems for improved sound quality and connectivity options.
■ Window tinting films to improve privacy and reduce interior heat buildup.
■ Interior accessories such as seat covers, sunshades, and organizers for added convenience.
■ Bluetooth adapters for hands-free calling and audio streaming.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Spacious and flexible interior with multiple seating configurations.
☺ Comfortable ride quality and good overall handling.
☺ Fuel-efficient engines, especially the diesel options.
☺ Advanced safety features for occupant protection.
☺ Practicality and family-friendly features.
☺ Smooth and quiet driving experience.
☻ Some owners reported electrical issues, such as malfunctioning power windows or central locking.
☻ Cooling system-related issues, such as overheating or coolant leaks, have been reported by some owners.
☻ Interior materials may not be as high quality as some competitors.
Repairs That Need to Be Carried Out Most Frequently on the Renault Scenic II:
→ Routine maintenance services, such as oil and filter changes, fluid top-ups, and tire rotations.
→ Electrical system repairs, including addressing issues with power windows, central locking, or multimedia systems.
→ Cooling system maintenance, including radiator flushes, thermostat replacements, and water pump inspections.
→ Suspension component replacements, such as shock absorbers or bushings, to maintain ride quality and handling.
→ Brake system repairs, including brake pad and rotor replacements, to ensure proper braking performance.
→ Clutch replacements or adjustments due to wear or slipping.
→ Engine sensor replacements to ensure optimal engine performance.
Initiate the manual download by clicking on the green button and access the detailed shop handbook for your Renault vehicle. Once your payment is complete, the checkout page will display the download link for the official Renault OEM shop manual and parts list. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download information to ensure immediate access to the valuable resources you need for your Renault vehicle.