To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Repair your used ATV yourself today: Buy this Yamaha Big Bear 350 workshop manual / repair guide.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
The following models are covered by this manual: Big Bear YFM350 / Yamaha
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
If you are the proud owner of a 1987-2000 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350, you know how important it is to properly maintain and repair your ATV to keep it running smoothly. The good news is that with the right tools and knowledge, you can easily perform repairs and maintenance tasks yourself.
With the 1987-2000 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350 manual, available for instant download at www.repairloader.com, you will have access to all the information you need to keep your ATV in top condition. This comprehensive manual includes detailed instructions for repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting, as well as a parts list to help you find the right replacement parts.
Here are 15 tech specs about the 1987-2000 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350 that you can find in the manual:
• The YFM350 features a four-stroke engine with a displacement of 348cc.
• The engine is air-cooled and has a single overhead camshaft.
• The ATV has a five-speed manual transmission.
• The front suspension is an independent double wishbone with 5.9 inches of travel.
• The rear suspension is a swingarm with a single shock absorber and 5.9 inches of travel.
• The front brakes are hydraulic disc brakes with dual-piston calipers.
• The rear brakes are drum brakes.
• The ATV has an electric starter and a 12-volt battery.
• The fuel tank has a capacity of 3.7 gallons.
• The oil capacity of the engine is 2.1 quarts.
• The ATV has a total weight of 501 pounds.
• The ground clearance is 6.5 inches.
• The front tires are AT22x7-10, and the rear tires are AT22x10-9.
• The length of the ATV is 74.6 inches, and the width is 41.9 inches.
• The manual includes detailed instructions for overhauling the engine, transmission, and other major components.
With the 1987-2000 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350 manual, you can easily perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes and brake adjustments, as well as more complex repairs such as engine overhauls. The manual also includes detailed wiring diagrams to help you troubleshoot electrical issues and find the right replacement parts.
When you purchase the manual from www.repairloader.com, you can download it instantly and start using it right away. With clear instructions and detailed illustrations, this manual is an essential resource for any owner of a 1987-2000 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350. So, buy your copy and start maintaining your ATV like a pro. Safe riding!