To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual applies to the following models:
Peugeot 307 (2001)
Peugeot 307 (2002)
Peugeot 307 (2003)
Peugeot 307 (2004)
Peugeot 307 (2005)
Peugeot 307 (2006)
Peugeot 307 (2007)
1.4 litre 8V - TU3JP
1.6 litre 16V - TU5JP4
2.0 litre 16V - EW10J4
1.4 litre HDi - DV4TD
2.0 litre HDi - DW10TD
2.0 litre HDi - DW10ATED
Production/model years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Manual Language: English, Multi language
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Repair and Enhance Your Small Family Car: Purchase the Peugeot 307 Shop Manual in PDF Format"
If you own a Peugeot 307 from the years 2001 to 2007, you know the importance of maintaining and repairing your small family car. To assist you in your maintenance and repair endeavors, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to purchase the official Peugeot 307 Shop Manual in convenient PDF format. This comprehensive handbook provides detailed information on engine specifications, maintenance intervals, common issues and their solutions, tuning tips, available accessories, and much more. Read on to discover everything you need to know about the 2001-2007 Peugeot 307.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Peugeot 307 offers a range of engine options, including gasoline and diesel variants.
• Gasoline engine options include a 1.4-liter, 1.6-liter, 1.8-liter, and 2.0-liter engine.
• Diesel engine options include a 1.4-liter HDi, 1.6-liter HDi, and 2.0-liter HDi engine.
• The 1.4-liter gasoline engine produces approximately 75 horsepower and 87 lb-ft of torque.
• The 1.6-liter gasoline engine delivers around 109 horsepower and 111 lb-ft of torque.
• The 1.8-liter gasoline engine offers approximately 117 horsepower and 122 lb-ft of torque.
• The 2.0-liter gasoline engine generates around 138 horsepower and 136 lb-ft of torque.
• The 1.4-liter HDi diesel engine produces approximately 67 horsepower and 118 lb-ft of torque.
• The 1.6-liter HDi diesel engine delivers around 90 horsepower and 161 lb-ft of torque.
• The 2.0-liter HDi diesel engine offers approximately 110 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque.
• The Peugeot 307 comes with either a manual transmission or an automatic transmission.
• It features front-wheel drive for optimal traction and handling.
• The car has a MacPherson strut front suspension and a torsion beam rear suspension.
• It offers various safety features, including ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and airbags.
• The Peugeot 307 has a fuel tank capacity ranging from 50 to 60 liters, depending on the model.
• It features power-assisted steering for smooth and responsive handling.
• The car has a maximum towing capacity of up to 1,500 kilograms, depending on the engine variant.
• The Peugeot 307 offers a spacious interior with seating capacity for five occupants.
• It features a range of comfort and convenience features, such as power windows and air conditioning.
• The car has a compact size, making it maneuverable in urban environments.
Facts and Details:
- The Peugeot 307 was a popular small family car known for its stylish design and comfortable ride.
- It received positive reviews for its handling and agility, making it suitable for both city driving and longer journeys.
- The car offered a range of trim levels and optional features, allowing owners to customize their driving experience.
- Peugeot 307 models were known for their solid build quality and durability, providing peace of mind to owners.
- The car featured a well-designed interior with user-friendly controls and ample storage compartments.
- The Peugeot 307 offered a good balance between fuel efficiency and performance, making it economical to run.
- It received high safety ratings, with features such as ABS, airbags, and reinforced body structure.
- The car's suspension system provided a comfortable and smooth ride, absorbing road imperfections effectively.
- Peugeot offered a range of engines to suit different driving preferences, including both gasoline and diesel options.
- The Peugeot 307 was praised for its spacious cabin, offering ample legroom and headroom for both front and rear passengers.
- Owners appreciated the car's practicality, with a versatile rear seating configuration and a generous trunk space.
- The Peugeot 307 received positive feedback for its stylish exterior design, with sleek lines and modern aesthetics.
- Fuel efficiency was a key strength of the Peugeot 307, allowing owners to enjoy longer journeys with fewer refueling stops.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues for the Peugeot 307:
► Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance intervals for oil changes, filter replacements, and other routine maintenance tasks.
► Regularly check and maintain proper tire pressure to ensure optimal fuel efficiency and handling.
► Keep the car's cooling system in good condition by checking coolant levels and addressing any leaks or overheating issues promptly.
► Regularly inspect and replace worn brake pads to ensure optimal braking performance and safety.
► Pay attention to the car's electrical system, including the battery, alternator, and wiring, and address any issues promptly.
► Clean and lubricate the door locks, hinges, and windows to prevent sticking or malfunctioning.
► Regularly check the suspension components for wear or damage and replace as necessary for a smooth and comfortable ride.
► Keep the car's exterior clean and protected to prevent paint damage and corrosion.
► Common issues with the Peugeot 307 may include electrical faults, such as faulty window regulators or central locking system malfunctions.
► Engine-related issues may include turbocharger problems, fuel injection system faults, or issues with sensors and engine management components.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the air intake system and installing a performance air filter can improve airflow and potentially increase engine power.
* Installing a sports exhaust system can enhance the car's exhaust note and potentially improve engine performance.
* Upgrading the suspension components, such as installing stiffer springs or performance shock absorbers, can improve handling and reduce body roll.
* Installing aftermarket alloy wheels can enhance the car's appearance and potentially reduce unsprung weight for improved performance.
* Upgrading the braking system with larger discs and performance brake pads can improve stopping power and reduce brake fade.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
■ Car audio systems and multimedia units for enhanced entertainment options.
■ Roof racks and cargo carriers for additional storage capacity.
■ Seat covers and floor mats for added protection and customization.
■ Parking sensors and rearview cameras for improved safety and convenience.
■ Body kits and styling accessories for a sportier appearance.
■ LED lighting upgrades for improved visibility and modern aesthetics.
■ Upgraded suspension components for enhanced handling and comfort.
■ Navigation systems and GPS devices for improved navigation during travels.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Owners appreciate the Peugeot 307's comfortable ride and spacious interior, making it suitable for families and long journeys.
☺ Strengths: The car's fuel efficiency is often praised, allowing for economical daily commutes and extended road trips.
☺ Strengths: Many owners find the Peugeot 307's handling and maneuverability excellent, particularly in urban environments.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners have reported electrical issues, such as faulty window regulators or central locking system malfunctions.
☻ Weaknesses: A few owners have experienced turbocharger problems or issues with the fuel injection system, requiring repairs or replacements.
Repairs that Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Electrical system repairs, including window regulators, central locking system components, and wiring.
→ Turbocharger repairs or replacements due to issues with boost pressure or component failure.
→ Fuel injection system repairs or maintenance, including cleaning or replacing injectors, fuel pumps, or fuel filters.
→ Suspension component replacements, such as shock absorbers, springs, or control arms, to address wear or damage.
→ Brake system repairs, including brake pad replacements, rotor resurfacing or replacement, or brake caliper repairs.
→ Cooling system repairs, such as radiator replacements or addressing coolant leaks or overheating issues.
→ Engine sensor replacements or repairs to address engine management system faults or performance issues.
→ Electrical system checks and repairs for issues with the battery, alternator, or wiring.
→ Exhaust system repairs, including addressing leaks, replacing damaged components, or upgrading for improved performance.
→ Regular maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, filter replacements, and spark plug replacements.
Access the Peugeot 307 Shop Manual by instantly downloading the comprehensive PDF guide. Once your payment is complete, you will instantly receive the download link for the official Peugeot OEM shop manual and parts list. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download information.