Service/Fix your used small family car: Peugeot 308 repair manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Model list: Peugeot 308, 308 CC, 308 SW, 308 GT, and 308 GTi.
Peugeot 308 Petrol 1.4L VTi engine (1397cc)
Peugeot 308 Petrol 1.6L VTi engine (1598cc)
Peugeot 308 Petrol 1.6L THP turbo engine
Peugeot 308 Turbo-diesel 1.6L HDi
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Take Control of Your Peugeot 308 with the Ultimate Manual: Engine Specs and Tech Features Unveiled!"
The Peugeot 308 is a popular compact car that has been produced since 2007. Whether you are an owner or a car enthusiast, having access to the right information is crucial to keep your vehicle in top condition. In this list, we have compiled a range of engine specs and technical features for the 2007-2013 Peugeot 308.
Engine Specs/Tech Features:
• Engine Type: 1.4L or 1.6L four-cylinder petrol engine, 1.6L or 2.0L four-cylinder diesel engine
• Horsepower: 95 hp @ 6,000 RPM (1.4L), 120-156 hp @ 5,800 RPM (1.6L), 136-200 hp @ 3,750 RPM (2.0L)
• Torque: 100 lb-ft @ 4,000 RPM (1.4L), 177-177 lb-ft @ 1,400-4,000 RPM (1.6L), 251-339 lb-ft @ 2,000-3,000 RPM (2.0L)
• Transmission: 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 4-speed automatic, 6-speed automatic
• Drive Type: Front-wheel drive
• Fuel Economy: 33 city / 48 highway (1.6L diesel manual)
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 liters
• Curb Weight: 2,701-3,105 lbs
• Length: 177.1-177.8 inches
• Width: 71.3-73.2 inches
• Height: 58.3-59.6 inches
• Wheelbase: 105.1-107.3 inches
• Suspension: Front independent, rear semi-independent torsion beam
• Steering: Electric power-assisted rack-and-pinion
• Tires: 205/55R16-225/40R18
• Front Brake Type: Ventilated Disc
• Rear Brake Type: Solid Disc
• Front Brake Size: 11.1-12.4 inches
• Rear Brake Size: 9.8-11.4 inches
• Limited-Slip Differential: Optional
• Hill Start Assist: Optional
• Traction Control: Optional
• Rearview Camera: Optional
• Panoramic Glass Roof: Optional
• Parking Sensors: Optional
Buy your Peugeot 308 manual securely through PayPal on www.repairloader.com and gain access to the same OEM manual trusted by certified Peugeot 308 mechanics, technicians, and engineers for service, maintenance, and repairs. After one minute of payment, you'll receive an email from us with all the necessary download information for your Peugeot 308 manual. Get your hands on the ultimate guide to keep your vehicle in top condition!
Price: 18.99 USD